Possum Pup MYO #1 by Cedar

Based on Click to view
Artist Cedar [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Possum Pup MYO #1

Postby Cedar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:24 am

I hope she can be PPS? If she needs to be rare+ to be PPS then Ill change it, I don't really have it determined. I might also make her just a baby, I dont know, if so, I'll change her age.

----------

Name - Mochi

Gender - Female

Pronouns - She/Her

Personality - Mochi is very adventurous. She loves to explore. She also loves nature and she tries to get rid of pollution. She also likes to paint with her paws and make art out of different types of shapes. She loves to save sea creatures, make paintings of them, help them recover, and release them.

Backstory - Mochi lived near an ocean. She would always helped injured animals. Then, she moved with her family. Years later, all her family spread out but not too far from each other. She continued to rescue sea creatures.

One day, she found a beautiful clownfish and it was quite fond of her. She started painting the clownfish everyday. Soon, the clownfish waited at the same spot everyday for her. She made a small piping that connected the ocean to a large tank. Another fish couldn't get in if it didn't know how to because there is a door that is like a doggy door.

She still paints her clownfish since it was what inspired her to paint fish, She named the clownfish " Paint " because of the same reason.

Age - 2 years old in human years

Accessories - Wip

Family - Unknown / N/A
Cedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me