Ahiga Bidziil Dohate by WolfwithWings38

Based on Click to view
Artist WolfwithWings38 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ahiga Bidziil Dohate

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:11 am

Yes my NEW MAIN FURSONA! (I'm gonna give away the black husky) Now his full name is Native American! The meaning for Ahiga: (Navajo) "He fights" (He fights if/when he has to to his loved ones) The meaning for Bidzill: (Navajo) "He is strong" (He works out in order to be strong enough to protect his loved ones plus to be able to save other people too) And this last one's not going to make sense but just hear me out! The meaning of Dohate is "Bluff" and the reason why I picked it is because when he was little, when he was weak, used to lie about how strong he was to bullies and general dangerous people but only because he wanted to be able to protect people and people he cared about! So basically he's a strong protector. But he's also sweet and kind to others and he protects others that he stands up for, including strangers! But he can be harsh though so be careful not to make him mad... Anyways he's a husky! Which is probably hard to tell, but he has a specific color... Sable colored! (At least I hope it looks like he has brown sable colors) AND DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY BOY OR YOU'LL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!!!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me