Based on Click to view
Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween RPW #34 (Winner pg 1)

Postby Snowseph » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Rarity: very rare
    Features: furless, custom ears, custom tail, common purple paint, skinny, black tears, horns, halo

Soft dobe!

To try out for this RPW, you will have to tell me why their tears are black (no word limit on the explanation). You are welcome to pretty up your form and you are limited to one (optional) extra. The extra can be one piece of art with a max of 100 word explanation, or writing of a maximum of 800 words.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Why are their tears black?[/b]

This will end November 17th.
Last edited by Snowseph on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween RPW #34

Postby IrkenChu » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Username:IrkenChu
Name:

hugggee mark!!!!
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:00 pm

Res so hard πŸ’š
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] Aemilia "Emily" Haytham
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Why are their tears black?[/b] who
[b]Art:[/b] wip
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:15 pm

dropping out, had art but it got deleted and i raged XD
rip
congrats on the winner tho!
Last edited by SmileChild on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Name: Echo
Why are their tears black?
Echo never deserved her tears. At least, that’s what she always told herself.

But that’s not true, and deep down, she knows it. It was a punishment for her crimes, for all the tears that she had dolled out to others. The tears never stop, no matter how much she tries. They cause people to move away, to give her odd looks. And they burn against her cheeks, a constant, painful reminder of what she’s done. The things she’s said to others, the secrets she has exposed, the lies she’s told.

And even deeper down, Echo is aware that she is wrong. The one who dolled this punishment down on her, a golden dire, told her those were her crimes. Echo isn’t sure what she ever did to the wolf, or why she trashed her blue roses before cursing her to cry her burning tears, but Echo knows that she didn’t do anything to deserve her pain.

If only the suffering stopped there. When the golden wolf returned and murdered Echo in cold blood later, she had hoped the pain would stop. But even in the Underworld, Echo’s cheeks burn, and it is internally destroying her. She needs to stop overanalyzing everything.

wip
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:49 am, edited 5 times in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:40 am

Username: ~Prophecy~
Name: Leilah
"Was it a knock that had woken her?"
Despite it being so long ago, she still remembered her mother whisper that. She had been laid down in her bed, started screaminh in the middle of the night. She was not hungry nor did she have to go to the bathroom. It was not a bad dream or her fearful of anything in the night. Her mother and father stood over her crib in defeat. They had done everything they could, but she wouldn't stop screaming. Her high pitched shrieks only grew more intense until they completely stopped. But soon the silence turned to crying. All night she was awake, yelling out her lungs. Her parents were startled by this behavior, but concerned when it became a daily, or should I say nightly thing.

Her parents, tired, were desperate for answers.
They found no other option, and called over a nearby witch. They knew what to do. After an hour or so of discussion and barganing, the witch gave the couple a potion to help their child sleep at night. It wasn't a direct fix, but they knew it was their best hope, and it should do the trick.

"As soon as her tears hit her skin she will be sleepy." The witch advised.

The parents poured the small bottle containing a few drops of liquid into a bottle full of milk. They warily fed her the bottle and she downed every sip of her dinner like usual. The parents anxiously watched her in case there were any side affects, though the witch only warned them of one. If she crys during the day she becomes sleepy, but there were pros to that as a kid, and they were too desperate to think of the potential cons later in her life. Only after the fact the witch informed them a venon runs through her tears, but it is not poisonous.

The night after the night they fed her the potion, it worked. She started screaming like usual, and when the first tear rolled down her cheek her screams went down to infrequent wails. She started crying, and as her parents watched, the tears ran black, turning darker ever so slowly. She yawned, then her eye lids grew heavy.

It worked. The small pup was silent; sound asleep even. In her sleep, she smiled a little smile even. She likely enjoyed the feeling of good sleep.

Leilah's father turned away in joy to go to bed himself, but her mother hesitantly waited back a bit. Before walking away herself, she glanced back into Leilah's crib in worry to see a final black tear roll down her face.
Last edited by padaleckii on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage Β» orb cat storage Β» deviantart Β» toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:17 pm

mark, may try out
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:48 pm

mark
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:15 am

Just letting everyone know that this will end at 11:59 PM EST! Get your forms finished by then. :0
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am

I'd like to congratulate ~Prophecy~! <3 Enjoy your new RPW!
~Prophecy~ wrote:Username: ~Prophecy~
Name: Leilah
"Was it a knock that had woken her?"
Despite it being so long ago, she still remembered her mother whisper that. She had been laid down in her bed, started screaminh in the middle of the night. She was not hungry nor did she have to go to the bathroom. It was not a bad dream or her fearful of anything in the night. Her mother and father stood over her crib in defeat. They had done everything they could, but she wouldn't stop screaming. Her high pitched shrieks only grew more intense until they completely stopped. But soon the silence turned to crying. All night she was awake, yelling out her lungs. Her parents were startled by this behavior, but concerned when it became a daily, or should I say nightly thing.

Her parents, tired, were desperate for answers.
They found no other option, and called over a nearby witch. They knew what to do. After an hour or so of discussion and barganing, the witch gave the couple a potion to help their child sleep at night. It wasn't a direct fix, but they knew it was their best hope, and it should do the trick.

"As soon as her tears hit her skin she will be sleepy." The witch advised.

The parents poured the small bottle containing a few drops of liquid into a bottle full of milk. They warily fed her the bottle and she downed every sip of her dinner like usual. The parents anxiously watched her in case there were any side affects, though the witch only warned them of one. If she crys during the day she becomes sleepy, but there were pros to that as a kid, and they were too desperate to think of the potential cons later in her life. Only after the fact the witch informed them a venon runs through her tears, but it is not poisonous.

The night after the night they fed her the potion, it worked. She started screaming like usual, and when the first tear rolled down her cheek her screams went down to infrequent wails. She started crying, and as her parents watched, the tears ran black, turning darker ever so slowly. She yawned, then her eye lids grew heavy.

It worked. The small pup was silent; sound asleep even. In her sleep, she smiled a little smile even. She likely enjoyed the feeling of good sleep.

Leilah's father turned away in joy to go to bed himself, but her mother hesitantly waited back a bit. Before walking away herself, she glanced back into Leilah's crib in worry to see a final black tear roll down her face.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me