Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mermaid Doggos WIP by mystea

Artist mystea [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by mystea

Mermaid Doggos WIP

Postby mystea » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:54 am

Archive Shop Adoptables Custom/MYOs

What Are Mermaid Doggos?" wrote:
Its pretty self-explanatory with their name, but here's a more detailed answer...
Mermaid Doggos are a hybrid between a dog and a mermaid. The secretive creatures live deep down on the ocean floor. They are immortal, and cannot be injured unless you insult them. There are two underwater Mermaid Doggo groups, the good and the rebel. Legend says, that if you see a mermaid doggo part of the good group you will have amazing luck.

How do I get one? wrote:
Simple! Over time I will create mermaid doggos like any other closed species. Then you simply have to do whatever the form says. If it's a writing contest, you write a story. If it's up for auction, you'll need to send over a pet through trade.

Rarities wrote:
Since it's a lot more common to see a member of the good group, those mermaid doggos are common while the rebel are rare. Though, there are some lost mermaid doggos that aren't part of any group! These special doggos are then classified as legendary. You can only see lost mermaid doggos during special times, like a holiday.
Last edited by mystea on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me