Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Teleo

Teleo's entries

Postby Teleo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 am

Hi guys

Username ;;
Teleo
How often are you online ;;
To be completely honest I check CS quite often. I haven't been very active within the community, however. And I want to change that.
What artist position will you like to take should you become a permanent staff member ;;
I would like to begin as a normal adopts artist and then possibly in the future become a nursery artist.
How often will you be able to make Buttermilks ;;
Once or twice a week at least.
Will you be on the community discord ;;
of course!
Do you have past experience ;;
Not particularly. I've tried doing adopts in the past but it's been nearly two years. I'm going to mostly be relying on the adopts I put out here.
Some of your favorite past designs ;;
wow 2 years ago wow
More recent but not my favorite )))))))):
What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;;
hmmm...I don't do well with complicated designs, like, I can draw hair/make edits but if it's like WOAH outta this world probably not the best for me ): I do well with simpler designs and I feel like I could do some cool edits with these lines o:
What is a situation where you would be biased ;;
To be honest I don't have many friends on CS. ummm none actually soifjczxm but hey maybe I'll make some here haha. I might be biased if like one of the CS mods posted or something.
Any additional information / other ;;
Uhhh I love cows because I went to boarding school for a year at this ranch where we raised cows for therapeutic reasons and they have A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART. I owned four cows of my own while at the ranch and two of them passed away soon after getting them (We got them when they were newborns, one time we got one that was born the same day we got her!) and two of them succeeded to the pasture with all of the other teenage cows. UGH they're sooo majestic and I love cows <333333

[url]Teleo's Corner Store[/url]

Characters
Teleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me