The Hungry Mummy Friend

"The Hungry Mummy Friend" by NeverStopLoving

Dressup entry

The Hungry Mummy Friend

Postby NeverStopLoving » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:44 pm

An adopted horse was left by his owner at the pound. His name is Chestnut and his best friend is a bat. That's right. A bat. The bat's name is Sir Vlor de Vampire. I know right? A weird name, but these 2 were trouble when they got together. Chestnut had been adopted, and taken care of by Ariana. She just so happened to be his human, and she was setting up Halloween decorations in the stable while her plucky little pony Professor waddled after her. Some kids had always come to see Chestnut to give him treats. Chestnut always shared with Vlor. He loved candy, and was constantly beckoning Ariana to feed him treats. The kids came by, but it wasn't them. It smelled like them, but definitely wasn't them. They cornered him in his stall as Vlor swooped down to try, and save him from these monsters. Keep in mind Ariana had already dressed him up with purple striped stockings. They wrapped the toilet paper all around him, and it just went everywhere! He grew into a panicked state and reared up. He rushed out of his stall, and collided with some down decorative lights. The toilet paper was in his eyes. The red light was now stuck, and wrapped around his front left hoof. He went flying down the pass in between the pastures, and he could hear Ariana's frantic yells after him. Vlor decided to attach himself to the toilet paper wound around his friend, and attempted to calm Chestnut down. Chestnut calmed down, and realized his misfortunate mistake. He missed Ariana, but he could smell the marshmallow popcorn, cotton candy, and sweet sugary treats as he neared the fair ground at a brisk walk. He went over to a stand with cotton candy, and snagged the largest one off of it! He went racing off into the crowd careful not to run anyone over. It was hard though! There were so many people! He dropped the cotton candy as he was now more afraid of being stolen from Ariana. Chestnut was a very anxious horse, and will forever continue to be but that is another story. He heard frantic screams, and admiration aimed at him. Vlor clinging desperately to his toilet paper as he made his way back towards the estate in which he lived with Ariana, Professor, and all the other weird animals she had. The End
NeverStopLoving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me