Artist Scarlettfire [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Palettes

Postby Scarlettfire » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:37 pm

I was coloring with the "Color Me In" instead of "Edit" I am failing today
Also I can't tell if that design looks neat or messy but here it is
I can redo it if you would like as I am not even sure if I like the design but I needed a break for a moment so I decided to post it
Thanks again!

I have decided to use this fail as a win because now if I color in all of them I can make another batch for more people. So all of these for this will be here, sorry for the confusion as I had confused myself as well, honestly. Please continue to make your requests on the first page, please, so I don't get even more confused, if that is currently possible.

Edit - Second ones done? I am with the first one again, I can't tell if it looks neat or kind of messy. The colors are really almost alike except for the darker/lighter/white, so I hope it's alright... Again, I really don't mind if someone wants me to make changes or redo it. I have certain times I can sit down and doodle, so it's no big deal. I'll finish the other one probably around 7 hours from now, as I have to go to an event with a friend. Thanks
I am found as Redleaf on Chatlands, though rarely lately. Feel free to message me on here or on there about anything. c:
I have a tendency of changing computers, or logging in through my phone. So if I don't respond quickly, I might have accidentally left my CS online somewhere, and I will get back to you soon.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Palettes

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Mine's adorable, I love how it looks, thanks!
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.