Luxiat #5 Winner! by Stårry

Based on Click to view
Artist Stårry [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Luxiat #5 Winner!

Postby Stårry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:35 pm

What Are Luxiats? wrote:A Luxiat is an owl-like dragon, carrying features of both species. They're naturally compassionate creatures, ranging in size from around the size of a boxer to the size of a german shepherd. Partially domesticated, they're not always kept as pets, but it's not uncommon for them to find a happy home in the hands of skilled owners!

Hiya guys! Welcome to my first adopt, based on catbus from My Neighbor Totoro! (Reference was my lil tape dispenser~)

Rarity; Standard
      Ends; Sunday, November 5th, at 6:00 PM EST.

To win this cheeky kitty, tell me what's on their mind! Why are they grinning so much? Can they stop...?
      Bonus points for originality, please don't name them catbus <3
      You have 2 extras, each 500 words or 1 art piece!

Extensions may not be granted unless there are less than 3 qualifying forms

Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Luxiat Name;[/b]
      [b]Gender;[/b]
      [b]Whats on their mind?;[/b] Maximum of 500 words
      Optional; Extra 1
      Optional; Extra 2

Last edited by Stårry on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Luxiat #5

Postby Ms.Shine » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Mark
My tablet is broken and I borrow my little sister's when I get the chance. Sorry for any inconvenience
Ms.Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:07 am

Bump

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:00 am

lumy
Aiden
Male
Aiden is a really, really cheeky Luxiat. Why does he is always with that grin, that smirk that makes people really angry at them? Why, you ask me?
Well, Aiden likes to playfully prank everyone. He'll throw really hot pepper at people drinks and even food, and he'll go away and just watch the show from a ...respectful distance. Not that he won’t be serious if he needs to, but how can life be …fun without pranks? How?
There’s actually a reason behind all that…cheekiness he has. When he was just a small Luxiat trying to understand how society and actually life worked, he was continuously pranked by his friends. They would glue his wings, clip his wings, even !! They would play with him just to scare the hell out of Aiden (what wasn’t part of the game, why would you ever want to scare someone while playing hide and seek??) and would make rules like “no flying “ while they clearly where flying and he couldn’t even try to catch then, that was so…. FUN! While someone would consider that bullying, he was actually enjoying himself and the company of his friends, but they knew everything had limits and if they, somehow, trespassed these limits Aiden would be out for blood… or I meant, he would double-prank them.
There is no harm in doing what Aiden do, but he likes to keep in mind that – as we said- everything has a limit. He won’t bother pranking someone that isn’t a good friend of him, and there’s actually good sides to all this ‘pranking’ he does. He’ll prank people in their birthdays, giving them a really awful gifts such as used socks or half eaten chips but when his victim is almost sure he’s being serious about that, he’ll pull out a really good gift out of nowhere and be nice, just to try and get his ‘victim’ happy, since it is their birthday and they shouldn’t be sad in a date so important, don’t you agree?
Tl;dr , as the teens nowadays say, Aiden is a cute bastard. But a kind of good bastard. He’s a good friend even though he’s that cheeky little ball of fur. You can count on him for really bad times and he’ll do EVERYTHING he can to cheer you up, and want to know a secret? He has 99,9% chance of succeeding.
And why is he grinning so much? Well, that's easy ! It is because he is happy.

Optional; Extra 1
Optional; Extra 2
Hmnn maybe wip?
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:32 am

w-what the cat b-bus!? Mark
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Twins » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:56 pm

omg mark ;_;
The Twins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Luxiat #5 Winner!

Postby Stårry » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Aaand winner! Despite there not being any other qualifying forms I'm very happy to announce you as winner, lumy <3 you put plenty of effort into Aiden. Don't forget you may introduce him in the fanclub!
Congratulations!

lumy wrote:

lumy
Aiden
Male
Aiden is a really, really cheeky Luxiat. Why does he is always with that grin, that smirk that makes people really angry at them? Why, you ask me?
Well, Aiden likes to playfully prank everyone. He'll throw really hot pepper at people drinks and even food, and he'll go away and just watch the show from a ...respectful distance. Not that he won’t be serious if he needs to, but how can life be …fun without pranks? How?
There’s actually a reason behind all that…cheekiness he has. When he was just a small Luxiat trying to understand how society and actually life worked, he was continuously pranked by his friends. They would glue his wings, clip his wings, even !! They would play with him just to scare the hell out of Aiden (what wasn’t part of the game, why would you ever want to scare someone while playing hide and seek??) and would make rules like “no flying “ while they clearly where flying and he couldn’t even try to catch then, that was so…. FUN! While someone would consider that bullying, he was actually enjoying himself and the company of his friends, but they knew everything had limits and if they, somehow, trespassed these limits Aiden would be out for blood… or I meant, he would double-prank them.
There is no harm in doing what Aiden do, but he likes to keep in mind that – as we said- everything has a limit. He won’t bother pranking someone that isn’t a good friend of him, and there’s actually good sides to all this ‘pranking’ he does. He’ll prank people in their birthdays, giving them a really awful gifts such as used socks or half eaten chips but when his victim is almost sure he’s being serious about that, he’ll pull out a really good gift out of nowhere and be nice, just to try and get his ‘victim’ happy, since it is their birthday and they shouldn’t be sad in a date so important, don’t you agree?
Tl;dr , as the teens nowadays say, Aiden is a cute bastard. But a kind of good bastard. He’s a good friend even though he’s that cheeky little ball of fur. You can count on him for really bad times and he’ll do EVERYTHING he can to cheer you up, and want to know a secret? He has 99,9% chance of succeeding.

Optional; Extra 1
Optional; Extra 2
Hmnn maybe wip?

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Luxiat #5 Winner!

Postby lumy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Χayah wrote:
Aaand winner! Despite there not being any other qualifying forms I'm very happy to announce you as winner, lumy <3 you put plenty of effort into Aiden. Don't forget you may introduce him in the fanclub!
Congratulations!

lumy wrote:

lumy
Aiden
Male

Optional; Extra 1
Optional; Extra 2
Hmnn maybe wip?

Aaaaaaaa tysm ;A; I was really in love with him omg , and Im sure I'll!!!
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items