Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 43 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween RPW #13

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:13 pm

spoopy number 13

very rare adult - type 5 fur - custom ears - custom tail - heterochromia (orange and pink) - fringe - horns - halo - rare paint

i love this one too help me tbh
    a drippy skeleton like design almost?
    this will be an impress me because i love them

below will be the basics but,, please add on more i?? want there to be good forms for this kiddo

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween RPW #13

Postby nightshyne » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:19 pm

username
      it's a me, rockpelt.
    name and meaning
      tomeo; a japanese name meaning 'cautious man'
    the goods and bads
      - he got involved with the wrong people when he was younger
      - has always hated himself for it
      - lived a very quiet life afterwards, doing nice things for others
      - he was a good guy tbh
    story or art i don't know
      ??? who knows what i'll do
Last edited by nightshyne on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiㅤ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:20 pm

username ;; winded
rpw name ;;
rpw gender ;;

*marks violently*
yes.
quit!!! contact me on discord (ji#6238)
jiㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Maybe Baby
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:53 pm

username ;; SkyWishes21
rpw name ;; Merideth
rpw gender ;; NB

Personality;;

Story behind the horns and the halo;;
Last edited by SkyWishes21 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Username: Simonpet
Name: Joaquin
History:
Relationships:
Last edited by Simonpet on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:50 am

If this is the end of the world, I wanna burn up with you
Username wrote:Firedancer77, at your service!
I'll be your zombie
If you'll be my insomnia

Name wrote:Her name is Eurydice Iris Kokinos. Eurydice is the name of Orpheus' wife in Greek Mythology, who he tried to resurrect from the dead but looked back at and killed once again. Iris is the name of the Greek goddess of rainbows. Kokinos means "red."
I feel the heat of the fire from the city
With smoke in your face, girl you still look so pretty

Gender wrote:Eurydice is a female.
I'm about to burst until I'm little pieces.
I still get a smile even though I've got a reason

Personality wrote:
Short Personality wrote:
  • Optimistic
  • Sweet
  • Sympathetic
  • Generous
  • Childish
  • Nervous
  • Coward
  • Stubborn
  • Peacemaker
  • Easily startled
  • Open
For a wolf living in the Underworld, Eurydice is surprisingly optimistic. She tries very consistently to look on the bright side of things and actively attempts to cheer others up as well. This can get her into trouble with some of the grumpier, moodier residents who are not looking to be cheered up and encouraged to let go of their vengeance, hatred, or anger. She has yet to truly learn her lesson on not doing this. As to be expected from someone who tries so hard to cheer others up, Eurydice is incredibly sweet, loving on almost everyone she meets. She is unable to bring herself to hate anyone, but there are a certain few that, if you hurt her badly enough, she will be unable to treat with kindness. This always bothers her immensely, but for the most part she is able to continue to be very kind to everyone.

She's a generous soul, loving to give to others to try and bless them and cheer them up. She's also incredibly sympathetic - and in some cases, empathetic, if she knows the feeling - when speaking to others about their plights. Her heart easily breaks for those that suffer, and she is very easily brought to tears over heart wrenching stories from other people about what they have suffered through.

Despite this kindness, Eurydice is also incredibly childish. While before she died she was very independent and quite the leader, now she has grown incredibly dependent on those she's known to take care of her. Most would have expected dying to harden a wolf and make them close off to the world, but if anything it has been the factor that brought back that childish attitude and dependency in Eurydice. She also expresses her emotions in a very childish way, being incredibly over dramatic in how she feels and not being afraid to go with this. Despite what one might assume, Eurydice is quite the coward. She makes big statements, but for the most part will not follow through with them, as she is very easily intimidated and scared. However, if someone she loves is in trouble, this fear suddenly disappears as her need to help them takes over. It quickly returns once Eurydice helps, causing her to freak out for a bit, or when she fails, causing her to become incredibly embarrassed. Eurydice manages to embarrass herself a lot, and because of her childish nature, this feeling is even more heightened.

Eurydice is also just generally seen as very nervous, if not a bit paranoid. She seems to constantly be looking over her shoulder and is very concerned about losing those she has grown close to, probably because she died and now is separated from her brother who she was supposed to look after. She has to be reassured many times on matters, so if someone does not have the patience to deal with that, they best not try and bother with her. This nervousness is often what plays into Eurydice's cowardly behavior, and also causes her to overthink most situations, resulting in her paranoia also making her anxious.

You will also find that Eurydice is incredibly stubborn the moment you enter an argument with her, once again going back to her childish nature. She will assert her opinion and will not budge in it, as she always assumes she is correct on matters. Even if you make good arguments and she begins to realize she might be wrong, she will continue to hold her ground on her opinion just to spite you. It's best to find other ways to shift her opinion, or to just go along with it till it flops and gently point her in a new direction. If you can convince her of a different opinion without telling her she's wrong, you are far more likely to succeed in your mission. Arguing with her is tiresome anyways, because it is like arguing with a toddler. Half of her reasons don't even make sense, so if you're looking for a logical debate, don't start here. Many of her reasons are far more emotional than they probably should be, or are just because Eurydice feels it's that way.

This often comes head on when Eurydice is being a peacemaker. She is sure that whatever she is saying to help is the right thing to do, and once she has heard the problems and made up her mind on the solution, she will continue to try and push for them to do it her way. Often someone will have to talk her down so that she doesn't make the issue worse, but her heart is in the right place. She's a pacifist, and is determined to keep the peace without fighting, even if someone tries to hurt her. This is in direct opposition to what she used to be like when she was alive, as she used to always jump to fighting as the answer, and her little brother would have to be her voice of reason that convinced her not to fight and to work it out another way. Perhaps that is why she is so childish now, as it ensures that she remembers her brother that she has lost.

Eurydice tends to get a little spacey if not interacting with anything, meaning she is rather easily startled. If she actively tries to concentrate and keep herself from doing this, she becomes very fidgety and distracting, so it's best to keep her engaged to ensure this doesn't happen. She also is incredibly open, perhaps too much so, and will trust almost anyone she speaks to for a few minutes with her deepest secrets. She's practically an open book, and if you ask her a question, you are likely to get an honest answer. The main thing that sobers her and takes her out of this childish state is asking her about her brother, in which case she becomes rather distressed, sad, and sober. Unless you are willing to handle a completely different, emotionally-charged side of her, it's best to steer clear of that discussion.
I can feel the effects of radiation on my neck
I can feel the nostalgia baby I'm so glad I found'ya

Relationships wrote:Image
Wanderer - Brother
Wanderer is Eurydice's much younger brother. She, of course, knew him by another name: Helios. Their mother died in childbirth, and soon after their father disappeared, leaving his three children to fend for themselves. They traveled together in search of him, and to make matters easier for Helios, who could not really understand what was going on, Eurydice joked that he was her little Wanderer. At some point in their travels, their brother left them to stake out a home for himself, leaving Wanderer and Eurydice to keep traveling when Eurydice refused to stay. They began a trek through the mountains, which honestly was not a great idea to begin with, and Eurydice got sick on the journey. Eventually, she could no longer continued, and succumbed to the disease. Wanderer is the closest friend she's ever had, and she absolutely adores him. She is fiercely protective over him and is determined to meet up with him again, even if she knows he probably doesn't remember him and doesn't understand where his family has gone. She has yet to be able to learn what has happened to him, which distresses her, as she has no idea if he is still alive or not. She's not sure if she'd rather have him be dead and closer to her or alive and far away. All she knows is that she loves him and hates that she was separated from him.

Thanatos - Crush
Thanatos is the first living soul that Eurydice has come into contact with since she has entered the Underworld. She's not really sure how he came into this place, and a part of her wants to find out if he knows a way out that could help her find her brother. They met when he found her in a predicament with a wolf who she had attempted - and failed - to cheer up, and for reasons she's not quite sure of, he stepped in and saved her. She saw him as quite the hero after that and adored him, and while she doesn't realize she's doing it, her compliments stroke his ego quite a bit. She is a bit of a conscience on Thanatos, keeping him from being a complete jerk, as for some reason he seems quite intent on keeping the mental image of him being a hero in Eurydice's mind. He's become quite protective of her, although Eurydice isn't sure why, and has had her accompany him through his time in the Underworld. Eurydice tries not to think of what will happen once he leaves, because she is somewhat terrified of how attached she has grown to him. She has yet to tell him her feelings and thinks she is quite secretive on them, but it's fairly obvious to everyone but her that Thanatos is quite aware of how she feels.

Flash - Brother
Flash is Eurydice's slightly older brother, and he is one of the few that Eurydice holds no love for in her heart. He abandoned her and Wanderer, choosing to stay in one of the cities they traveled through instead of continuing on to try and find their father. His argument is that his father obviously didn't want them and so he tried to convince the two to stay, but Eurydice took Wanderer with her and left. He still loves his sister and wonders what happened to her and Wanderer, as he has no idea that Eurydice died and his brother is out there searching for a family he has no memory of. Eurydice has learned about him and is happy that he has found a family, although she feels slightly bitter that it's practically like she's been replaced, although she heavily disapproves of the fact that Flash has gotten involved in gangs and the like. She finds it stupid and wasteful, especially when he could have an honest job and have stayed with her and Wanderer, perhaps even saving Wanderer and even her from their fates. She has yet to acknowledge that Wanderer would know he was and she might even have stayed alive had they chosen to stay with him when he begged them to.

Presence - Sister-in-Law
Presence and Eurydice have never actually met. In fact, Eurydice isn't even sure Flash has told his wife that she ever existed. However, Eurydice hasn't been able to watch a bit and see that her sister-in-law doesn't seem so bad. In fact, she seems to be a good fit for Flash, even though Eurydice would like to argue that the girl deserves better. Eurydice actually wishes she could have met her sister-in-law as well as the children she had with Flash. It's a pretty effective way to damper her spirits, although not nearly as much so as mentioning Wanderer, as she can quickly bounce back from having Presence and her family mentioned.

October - Niece
Once again, October and Eurydice has never met, and if Eurydice thinks Presence probably doesn't know she existed, she knows October won't. However, from the little she's gathered about her down here, Eurydice thinks October seems rather nice and sweet. She likes her and wishes she could have gotten to know her.

Fury - Nephew
Like Eurydice's niece, Eurydice is pretty positive Fury does not know she ever existed. However, unlike October, Eurydice is okay never having met Fury. She knows the two are close, but Fury is too close to Flash for Eurydice's liking, and it irks her. It's too much of a reminder of Flash's betrayal, and so Eurydice doesn't try to hard to learn what's going on in her nephew's life.

Lucy - Acquaintance
Lucy and Eurydice have only come into contact a few times. However, she has always found him to be incredibly sweet whenever she does meet him. They have gotten along swimmingly, and Eurydice likes how happy he is compared to most down here.

Leonius - Disliked Acquaintance
Eurydice has only seen this munchkin in the Underworld once or twice, and she's not sure how he even got there. The first time she saw him, she intended to try and meet up with him in order to see if he could tell her how to escape. There was a part of her thinking that perhaps he could even help her return to life and find her brother, as silly of an idea as that was. That hope was quickly shattered when she got close enough to hear him talking to himself about the experiments he could run and the things he could create with the materials he found down there. Startled and freaked out, Eurydice fled the scene. She has seen him a few times since, and one time he even stopped her to ask her for some help finding something. She remembers feeling severely creeped out and like the munchkin was examining her, and after stuttering a response she fled. Since then, she has avoided the spots she has seen him in like the plague.

Sans - Friend
Sans and Eurydice have only met a few times. Despite this, Eurydice considers him to be a friend. He's funny, even if she doesn't always understand his jokes, and never fails to cheer her up. She's looking forward to seeing him again, although he hasn't made an appearance in a long time. That fact disturbs her greatly, as she's worried something happened to him. Luckily for Sans, Eurydice is not aware of his connection to Leonidus, and since the two have spoken of their dislike when they have spotted the munchkin, Sans plans to keep it that way. He likes his friendship with Eurydice and doesn't want to lose that friendship with her.

Vatia - Enemy
Eurydice had heard of Vatia before meeting her. There were several wolves who dwelled in the Underworld and told the tale of the so-called goddess and her unkind nature. The stories alone were enough to make her dislike Vatia, but when she met her, that was taken to a whole new level. The moment Eurydice laid eyes on the golden wolf, she was a complete jerk, talking down to the black wolf and looking for an ego booster that Eurydice refused to give. She didn't normally have bad impressions of people off the bat, and tried to ignore other's feelings on different wolves, but she really couldn't this time. Not when they'd been right. Vatia obviously didn't like Eurydice either, and the two got into quite the heated argument when Eurydice refused to call her "Orial" like she requested and dared the golden wolf to harm her. Thankfully, one of Vatia's family members came along to fetch her, and Eurydice hasn't seen her since. She's heard a rumor that Vatia was turned mortal, and she's not sure whether to be pleased she's not hunting her down in the Underworld or upset she'll have to deal with her sooner rather than later.

Theo - Friend
Eurydice has only come into contact with Theodore once, however she liked him when she did. She felt pity for the wolf, who at the time had no second head and all regular parts at the time. He seemed to be in quite a bit of pain, which is why she held so much pity for him and liked him the moment she saw him. It had seemed like he was at the brink of death, teetering between entering the Underworld permanently or surviving and leaving. They talked a fair a bit, with Theo seeming to become more and more pained as the conversation progressed, till finally Theo exited the Underworld. Eurydice assumes he is still alive out there, and hopes that he is succeeding in life. If she knew what his kingdom had turned him into, it would break her heart. It's probably for the best that she is left in the dark on that matter, especially seeing as he's changed so much because of the torture he's experienced.

Amitola - Friend
Amitola and Eurydice have met on a few occasions. Through a deal Eurydice doesn't totally understand with one of Vatia's family members - she despises the fact that a deal was made that connects to her at all, but Amitola ignores her protests on the matter - he and his crew were granted the ability to sail through the Underworld on occasions to do a bit of treasure hunting, so long as they got some of the spoils the pirates returned with. Amitola agreed, and since then Amitola has spoken with Eurydice a few different times on his voyages through. She has even stepped onto his vessel to help him find things he was looking for alongside his crew as a sort of navigator, but she has never been able to use his ship to try and attempt passage to the land of the living. The captain is not willing to risk upsetting anyone by trying to take her out, and so Eurydice doesn't push it. She has requested that if he sees Helios, he let her know, and so Amitola keeps his eye out for her brother and gives her updates when he comes back.

Aika - Tolerated Acquaintance
Aika is a part of Amitola's crew, which is how the two came to meet. Eurydice and Aika don't quite see eye to eye on everything - barely anything, in fact - and so the two of them often bicker when they are left to talk with each other. Generally when the crew stops by on one of their journeys so that Amitola and Eurydice might talk, they keep Aika and Eurydice apart. However, Eurydice doesn't dislike the siren, not like her feelings for Vatia or even for Leonius. She's tolerated, but just barely. Thankfully, they both do their best to keep away from each other, although they don't always succeed.

Zaria - Friend
Much like with her friend Theo, Eurydice met Zaria during the ex-princess' brief time in the Underworld, before the girl was mute. Little does Eurydice know that when Zaria reawoke, her speech was ripped away from her. Zaria was, like Theo, at the brink of death and also disappeared back to the realm of the living after, but she seemed less likely to stay, even though she seemed to be in an equal amount of pain. She came before Theo, and actually mentioned him at one point during their discussion, although Eurydice has not yet made that connection. The ex-princess told her story of how she'd found out horrible things about her kingdom and family, things she needed to rectify, only to be accused of being a traitor. In fact, the white wolf seemed at this point to be more keen on the idea of ending her suffering than trooping onward through the pain. When she disappeared, Eurydice wasn't sure whether to be happy for her or sad that she would continue to suffer. While she would never admit it, that sadness was probably more likely because she would have liked to have a companion in this lonesome, cold Underworld.

Glace - Acquaintance
Eurydice stumbled upon Glace's home with Flash and Wanderer during their travels before Flash left them, and the rich wolf invited them into her home to gather their bearings for a few days. Eurydice, who was much more discerning at the time, was under the impression they were more of a pet project at the time to make her look good than to actually help them, but she knew Glace had good intentions. Despite this, now she looks back and sometimes wishes she was there again with her two brothers in a warm house where there still seemed to be hope of reuniting what was left of their family.

Cassiopeia - Childhood Friend
Cass was Eurydice's childhood friend, as well as probably the closest friend besides her family Eurydice ever had while she was alive. Cass always the more childish of the two, and Eurydice is sad she didn't have a chance to give her an explanation as to why she suddenly disappeared out of her best friend's life. The silly artist was her other source of optimism besides Wanderer, and Eurydice was her compass on what was acceptable to do and what wasn't. She protected her from making a fool of herself in return for having a friend she knew she could rely on and that wouldn't leave when the going got rough or when they had a tiny argument. Eurydice sometimes wonders if her friend still thinks of her, or if she has been forgotten over time. After all, Eurydice knows she's guilty of forgetting her friend even existed. If she hadn't, she would've remembered to tell her where she was going before disappearing on Cass.

Gracelynn - Tolerated Acquaintance
Gracelynn is another member of Amitola's crew, and Eurydice's feelings for her are much like her feelings for Aika, although for different reasons. Eurydice feels that Gracelynn talks down to her and sees herself as standing on holier soil, and unless you've done something to make Eurydice think you deserve this treatment or that will let you get away with it in her mind, she will call you out on it as she doesn't see it as fair. Often times she'll chicken out of really accusing you on it, but she will still try. She also has to avoid Gracelynn, although Gracelynn doesn't grasp this or have a problem with Eurydice, so she doesn't try to avoid her and will sometimes even try to talk to her. Perhaps one of her biggest issues with Gracelynn is the fact that she acts kind of motherly towards Eurydice when trying to correct her manners or point things out to her like she's a kid, something Eurydice doesn't appreciate at all. Thankfully, Eurydice has enough hold on her temper to not snap at her too quickly, and Amitola or someone else on the crew generally swings in to catch the issue before it gets bad enough for Eurydice to blow.

Seraphina - Friend
Seraphina is Amitola's mate and crew member, and Eurydice adores her. She looks forward to seeing Amitola's ship to see Seraphina as much as she looks forward to seeing Amitola. Seraphina is totally willing to let Eurydice talk about things, even if she's said them a million times, and doesn't mind her childishness. She also is very willing to answer Euyrdice's endless supply of questions on things, even if they are repeated, and is especially detailed in reports about the land of the living, which she can tell Eurydice misses. Seraphina also helps Amitola keep a sharp eye for Wanderer, and while she hasn't told Eurydice, Seraphina also keeps an eye out in case they spot Flash on their voyages, as she'd like to inform him of what happened and maybe be able to slightly appease Eurydice's feelings on her older brother.

Paralee - Acquaintance
Eurydice has only seen Paralee a few times on the voyages to the Underworld that her father has deemed safe for her to come along with. Whenever she has, the pup has given her wary looks and stayed away from her. They've had a few conversations, but Eurydice gets the sense the pup doesn't like or trust her, although she tries to ignore it and leave her be. Eurydice doesn't understand why, because she's been nothing but nice to her, but she assumes it's because she's dead. Either way, Eurydice tries to strike up friendly conversation here and there, but Paralee seems set on avoiding her.

Socks - Friend
Unlike his sister, Paralee, Socks absolutely adores Eurydice, although she can't imagine why. She has only seen him on voyages that Paralee also attends, but it certainly distracts from his sister's disapproval when he finds her absolutely fascinating. There's no end to questions from him, and he absolutely loves hanging out with her and having her help with new pranks. Socks seems to look up to Eurydice, and Eurydice is happy to return his want for attention. It's not often she gets company who really wants to hang out with her, and she makes it count.

Cassima - Acquaintance
If Socks adores Eurydice and Paralee avoids her, Cassima is somewhere in between. Eurydice has met her a few more times than her younger siblings because she's older, and has always been struck by how the situation always feels rather odd. Cassima keeps her distance at times, but doesn't actively avoid conversation either. When she does talk, she is very calm and almost interrogative as she questions Eurydice. Eurydice almost gets the impression that she's being examined and observed by the young pup, which makes her uncomfortable. The first time she saw Cassima, Eurydice actually wondered if the pup was dead, but when she saw the lack of horns, she realized otherwise. Still, Eurydice prefers to hang out with Socks who seems all too eager to play than his older, observational sister.

Rook - Friend
Eurydice didn't know Rook for long. She only met him when she and her siblings stayed at Glace's house for a while, as he is the butler under Glace, but she definitely liked him better than his boss. He was kind and sympathetic to their plight, and actually tried to convince her to stay there longer. However, Eurydice refused, and Rook complied, just informing her to remember that she always had a friend there in him. Those words have stuck with her, and she hopes that he still feels the same way.

Ganso - Close Friend
Ganso and Eurydice haven't known each other long. The poor goose-turned-dead-wolf hasn't been around very long, but Eurydice and Thanatos bumped into him and she took quite the liking to the confused wolf. He's still figuring himself out and honestly just seems rather frightened, but Eurydice confides practically her entire life into him from just a few days worth of knowledge as he tags along. She doesn't particularly know how Thanatos feels about their second traveling companion - she assumes he and Ganso like each other - but she personally likes their little triangle of companions. Ganso seems to almost be filling the whole her brother has left in her life as she brings him along in life, and she seems to be a bit more mature when trying to offer him guidance or advice, or when she's trying to set an example for him.

Esnia - Acquaintance
Esnia and Eurydice have run into each other a fair amount of times, and Eurydice has always liked the girl when they meet. Esnia's cautious behavior has certainly led for Eurydice to be a bit more under control when hanging around her, seeing as Eurydice is quite reckless and childish. It definitely keeps Eurydice in check, although Eurydice just attributes that to Esnia shooting down any of her crazier ideas.
Are you still gonna love me when it's too painful to hug me
Are you still gonna kiss me if I am looking sickly

Playlist wrote:There is a list of songs below, but there is also a link to the playlist of them here. There's no particular order that you have to listen to them in! They are merely songs I feel fit Eurydice, whether in life or death.

1. I'll Be Your Zombie by Rocket Me Nowhere
2. Time of Dying by Three Days Grace
3. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons Cover by Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix
4. Hate To See Your Heartbreak by Paramore
5. Daydreaming by Paramore
6. Counting Stars by OneRepublic
7. Rocker Paper Scissors by Katzenjammer
8. Rather Be by Clean Bandit
9. Red by Taylor Swift
10. Fade Away by MandoPony
Kiss me watching cable while we're underneath the table
Kiss me till the shaking of the earth makes you unable

Credit wrote:Lyrics are from the song "I'll Be Your Zombie" by Rocket Me Nowhere.
I see the world say goodbye forever sunlight
I look into your eyes and I know that I'll be alright

Last edited by Firedancer77 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:12 am

OH MY WORD I LOVE THIS BABE I MUST TRY OUT.

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate.
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Username:
booklover789

RPW Name:
Damien Charon Canto

Name Pronunciation:
DAY-mee-ENN KI-ronn KHAN-toe

Name Meaning:
Damien - To Tame, Subdue (Greek)
Charon - Ferryman for the Underworld (Greek)
Canto - One of the main or larger divisions of a long poem (Latin, Italian)

Named After...
Damien - Damien's grandfather was also named Damien, so his parents named him after his grandfather.
Charon - Damien's mother always loved Grecian names and Grecian mythology, so she chose the middle name for her son and wanted to name him something original that not many other wolves would be named, hence her choice of the name Charon.
Canto - The family's surname. Damien's father comes from a long line of poets, hence the last name.

RPW Gender:
Male

Theme Songs:
Vocal - Mad World - Cover by Jasmine Thompson and Breathe - Dex and VocaCircus
Instrumental - Lose You - Jurrivh

Art:
Made by me (booklover789) using this anime creator: http://www.dolldivine.com/mega-anime-avatar-creator.php

By me (booklover789)

Brief Personality:
Calm - Reserved - Logical - Steadfast - Levelheaded - Traditional Yet Revolutionary - Quiet - Thoughtful - Not Part of the "In-Crowd" - Decision-maker - Had a Rough Past - Loving - Wants the World to be a Better Place - Not Flexible - Strong in Faith - Hard Worker - Natural Planner - Organized - Creative - Imaginative

Personality:
Damien has a calming effect on those he is close to. To his friends, he has always seemed to be the steadfast rock in their lives, something unchanging and always-the-same. Levelheaded, he seems to be well-grounded in reality, and can often give the logical perspective on things instead of relying on an emotional outburst to get his point across. Always the voice of reason, wolves often come to him for advice, as they know full well that they can get truthful opinions from Damien so long as they ask nicely and are not rude to him in requesting advice.

Damien may seem traditional on the surface, but in his heart he's always been a renegade. He's never cared much for popularity, and really doesn't mind if particular wolves don't like him. Life isn't long enough to spend it worrying about what others think about you, and Damien doesn't agree with anything more than this.

Driven by his conscience, Damien puts thought into his actions. He doesn't just leap before he looks, and often can be observed pondering a situation before acting or speaking his thoughts on a particular matter. Generally reserved, he is quiet and doesn't talk a whole lot compared to the general RPW. Damien's never been very athletic, and truly isn't flexible at all...be it physically or mentally. Once he makes his mind up on something, he doesn't change it. He is a decision-maker by nature, so once he thinks over something really hard and decides how he feels about it, he doesn't budge an inch once he makes his choice.

Damien had a rough past. Raised in a overly-strict household, his parents gave him absolutely no freedom whatsoever. His curfew was stringently enforced, and if he was even a few seconds late he was not given food for the next full day. He was hurt frequently growing up as his parents hurt him and abused him. Damien gained many scars over the course of his life, but he was very good at hiding them - he wore long pants and hoodies to cover up the bruises so no one at school or work would ask about them. He was so good at this that he passed for just being a moody teenager, and managed to then slip under the radar of individuals who could potentially get his family in even deeper trouble. He learned from a young age that he had to protect his younger siblings from this abuse and stuck up for them as best as he could. Damien finally managed to get a good job and was able to hide enough money away to ship both of his younger siblings off to boarding school in another area far away from his parents. They grew up together, and had a good life. Damien then worked on himself, and tried his best to earn up enough and get out of his horrible household. He got an amazing job with pretty good benefits at a warehouse, boxing and shipping out mass orders of various items. Just a mere three months after getting this job, he was killed by an explosion at his workplace. This was only the real beginning of his problems, however. Awakening in the Underworld, he found himself without any of his co-workers or friends or family. He was left alone, once again.

Because of his tragic past, Damien has always been good at showing others the love he was never shown growing up. He always sticks up for wolves who are being bullied, and does his best to stay out of trouble himself. Damien has only wanted the world to be a better place by his being in it, and has thus striven to try his hardest to help those who need it. Very aware of how his actions affect others, Damien does his best to not hurt others feelings as his have been hurt through life.

One would think that Damien's rough life would turn him from faith, but in the Underworld, his faith has grown even moreso than it was previously. He has realized that he wants to get out and live a happier, better life, and hopes one day that the gods will take pity on him and take him from his tormented existence, moving his soul to more peaceful place to exist for the rest of reality.

Overall, Damien is a natural INFJ-A. He often gets drawn into his own made-up world, and can get rather distracted by his own thoughts. While he can improvise if needed, Damien highly prefers to have a plan or schedule in place so that he can figure out what needs to be done in what order to be the most efficient at whatever he needs to do. Because of this, he likes to be organized, and can often be heard quoting the phrase, "There's a place for everything, and thus everything must have a place." However, even he has to admit that there are instances where it's better to be adaptable and accept a mess or two here or there. Damien would rather be quiet and have no one upset at him than to speak his mind most times - he fears punishment from others, so he tends to keep to himself. When he does get comfortable with someone, however, he throws caution to the wind and no longer has a problem with judgement.

Relationships:
Schadenfreude
◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
Enemy
Schadenfreude is one of the nastiest wolves Damien has ever come across, and that's saying something considering he lives in the Underworld. She is malicious and ruthless and horrible. When he first arrived to the Underworld, Schadenfreude was very clear on one thing: this was her turf, and he wasn't to be anywhere near her. When he pressed her for more information so he could understand everything a bit better, she tried to burn him with her fire powers. She then spent the next year and a half chasing him around and trying to hunt him down, attempting to hurt him. She bullied him for a very long time, and Damien has never forgiven her nor will he ever forget her. He wants nothing at all to do with her, and does his best to stay far away from her and to get out of her way whenever she's around.

Alonza
► ► ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
Tolerated Individual
Damien has never liked Alonza. While this wolf normally inhabits the land of the living, she has traipsed down to the Underworld before. She has made a deal with one of the devils who dwell in the Underworld and has full right to go between the worlds. Damien doesn't like Alonza's aloof personality. She tends to trick wolves mercilessly and enjoys gambling a little too much for Damien's taste. Damien does his best to stay out of her way - he's nearly certain she's in cahoots with Sebastian and Schadenfreude, and he wants nothing to do with her, mainly for that reason.

Sebastian Michaelis
► ► ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
Tolerated Individual
Sebastian is tolerable, though Damien truthfully doesn't like the demon all that much. Sebastian just seems to conniving for Damien's taste. The wolf serves a master up in the living world, though the demon isn't technically alive. Being a demon, however, he does have access to a body that can easily be seen by other wolves. To the less discerning up on the surface, Sebastian would merely seem like a slightly odd wolf, but fairly normal to the average passerby. Damien, among a select few others, can easily see through Sebastian's tricks and disguises, and knows him to be a wolf he wouldn't want to mess with. While there's no bad blood between the two currently, Damien does his best to stay fairly far away from Sebastian. He doesn't want to mess something up and ruin whatever good streak he has going for him by staying away from the wolf.

Ciel Phantomhive
► ► ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
Tolerated Individual
Sebastian serves Ciel. That alone would be enough for Damien to stay away from the munchkin, but Damien has a personal dislike of Ciel. The Phantomhive family never made his life easier when he was alive; the richest wolves in the entirety of London would sometimes visit his poor neighborhood, and would occasionally take pity on certain wolves and offer them jobs. Absolutely no one of Damien's family was ever chosen to work for the elite family, no matter how many times they tried to get noticed. No matter how many times they sweetly and kindly asked for help, it didn't seem to matter - the Phantomhives would never give them a shilling of their cash. Damien has a deep-seated dislike of the Phantomhives, and while Ciel can occasionally be seen in the Underworld due to his contract with Sebastian, Damien will never be seen around him.

Elizabeth Midford-Phantomhive
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Aquaintance
Damien met Elizabeth on her first - and probably only - trip to the Underworld with her husband. Through marriage, she was granted the ability to go to the Underworld as her husband, Ciel, was able to do. However, she disliked the place from the get-go and decided to stay fairly far away. Thus, while Damien prefers Elizabeth over Ciel, he will probably never see her again - they got along just fine the single time they met, but Elizabeth disliked the Underworld greatly and would never put her pawprints in the burning coals of the land of the dead again.

Image Image
Eobard Edward Midford-Phantomhive and Celia Midford-Phantomhive
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Aquaintances
Edward, the eldest child of Elizabeth and Ciel, is able to go to the Underworld any time he pleases. Celia, the eldest female child of Elizabeth and Ciel, is also able to do this. While they have been to the Underworld a few times, they don't really get along with any of the wolves down below. They take after their mother, and prefer to not be anywhere near the Underworld if they can help it. Damien has met them on a few occasions, but doesn't really know much about them other than what he's heard from Sebastian and Ciel, so he doesn't really know them well enough to have an opinion on them.

Elsbeth Midford-Phantomhive
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Close Aquaintance
Elsbeth, unlike her mother and her siblings, actually enjoys being able to go to the Underworld. Over time, she has gotten to know a vast many wolves who dwell there, including Damien. Damien likes to be able to chat with Elsbeth, and even though he's not very close to her - and probably never will be, just due to her familial line - he does enjoy the time he gets to spend with her whenever she comes to visit. She is more of a regular visitor than even her father, Ciel, or his contracted demon butler, Sebastian. Elsbeth seems to be a very pure soul, and Damien is mildly interested in why she enjoys the Underworld so much. Perhaps over time, Damien will be able to get the answers out of her. Perhaps sometime in the future, the two will be closer...though Damien has his doubts that he'd ever be able to fully trust a member of the house of Phantomhive, no matter how innocent they might seem.

Mephistopheles
► ► ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
Acquaintance
Mephistopheles isn't the nicest wolf around, sure, but Damien doesn't really hate her. He might dislike her greatly, but that doesn't mean she is the worst wolf he's ever met. Damien knows that Meph was spoiled growing up, and that's why she's such a mean-spirited one. That doesn't justify what she's done in life and how she's hurt others, but Damien is mature enough to realize that Meph is still growing up and that she needs time to understand how her actions affect others. Also, Damien is just a slight bit afraid of her father, Livius - the male is, after all, the King of Hell. Damien tries his best not to mess with Meph for fear of what her father might do to him.

Alexandro
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Aquaintance
Alexandro is merely a spirit who pops in and out of existence every so often, so Damien doesn't really have an opinion on him, other than he can be annoying at certain times, but sweet at others. He doesn't know enough about Alexandro to really be able to judge him yet, and thus he is reserving judgement until a later date.

Antioch
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Acquaintance
Antioch and Damien get along well enough, but the two aren't friends. They have helped each other out in the Underworld before, as Antioch was sort of the greeter when Damien initially died and came to the Underworld, but other than that, Damien doesn't truly get along perfectly with the wolf. He doesn't hate him, but neither does he like him as anything more than an acquaintance.

Jitter Doll
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Acquaintance
Being a hologram isn't the greatest life for one to live, but Jitter Doll doesn't complain. Damien knows of her existence as she does his, seeing as she's plugged into a universal computer able to give her information from any dimension and any time period and any realm that she wishes to gain information from. Jitter Doll can easily appear wherever she needs to to obtain said information, so she has shown up in the Underworld before, but Damien has never met her personally, and thus doesn't have an opinion on whether she is a good or bad wolf just yet.

Image Image
Abdiel and Bella Notte "Glory" Xia Dawndrell Dysis Tabananica
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Acquaintances
Those in the Underworld know of the existence of those of the higher, heavenly realms, even if they are not allowed to traipse up there themselves. Abdiel met Damien once when he was still alive, and told him stories of him and his best friend, Bella Notte, and how they fought on the right side of things. Damien just wasn't sure whether or not to believe the strange wolf, and decided to air on the side of caution and say that the wolf was crazy. Imagine his surprise in waking up in the Underworld, years later, to find that Abdiel was right. Damien sometimes ponders how his life would be different had he listened to the angels (Bella Notte showed up shortly before his death and asked him for directions to some weird cloud city she was looking for), but ultimately accepts his fate as it is and does not question where he would be if he had chosen differently.

Homura Akemi
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Unknown Individual
A witch, Homura has knowledge of demons and those dwelling in both the heavenly realms and those dwelling in the depths of the earth in the Underworld. Homura is the most elusive of the witches, however, so Damien doesn't know much about her other than that she isn't always trusted by the other witches in her group. Damien has been warned to exercise caution around her if he is to ever see her in person, and he plans on taking that advice to heart.

Mami Tamoe
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Advocate
A witch, Mami has knowledge of demons and those dwelling in both the heavenly realms and those dwelling in the depths of the earth in the Underworld. Mami has been clear from the very start: she is an advocate for those who have fallen on hard times in life. Damien appreciates Mami for everything she's done in life, and how she's brought her group of girls together to try and help the spirits who are stuck in the Underworld to get out. He hopes that she is one day able to succeed in her goal, and truly hopes that he and the spirits he has grown close to are able to finally get out of the Underworld and into a better afterlife.

Madoka Kaname
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Advocate
A witch, Madoka has knowledge of demons and those dwelling in both the heavenly realms and those dwelling in the depths of the earth in the Underworld. Madoka is one of the sweetest girls of the group, and Damien appreciates that she'll spend literal hours talking with him, asking him how his life has been lately, and just overall checking-in on him. She always seems to legitimately want to know how he's doing, and always is willing to lend a helping paw whenever she's around. Damien truly likes Madoka, and hopes that the young witch is able to conquer the darkness she fights off every day.

Kyoko Sakura
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Advocate
A witch, Kyoko has knowledge of demons and those dwelling in both the heavenly realms and those dwelling in the depths of the earth in the Underworld. Kyoko is a little brash for Damien's taste, but he certainly doesn't hate the wolf at all. Kyoko has helped Damien out of a few rough patches before - she's scared off Sebastian and Alonza on more than one occasion, after all. Damien is grateful for the few positive interactions he's had with Kyoko, and counts her as a valuable member of the group of witches that watch over and protect the lost souls of the Underworld. Kyoko and Sayaka recently were able to have twins using a clone stone - Damien couldn't be happier for the two of them, and wishes them well in life...even if they won't really end up together, as everyone knows.

Sayaka Miki
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Advocate
A witch, Sayaka has knowledge of demons and those dwelling in both the heavenly realms and those dwelling in the depths of the earth in the Underworld. Sayaka often sticks near Kyoko, as the two of them are best friends. Damien has Sayaka to thank for making him laugh and smile in his roughest patches before he got to know the other inhabitants of the Underworld better - Sayaka's opinionated personality is often too harsh for others to stand, but Damien finds her intriguing and mysterious. Kyoko and Sayaka recently were able to have twins using a clone stone - Damien couldn't be happier for the two of them, and wishes them well in life...even if they won't really end up together, as everyone knows.

Ophelia Wǔdàn
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Advocate
A witch, Ophelia has knowledge of demons and those dwelling in both the heavenly realms and those dwelling in the depths of the earth in the Underworld. The loud wolf is easily chosen out of a crowd. Damien was easily able to figure out which of the twins she was - compared to her slightly quieter sister, Ophelia is hard to mistake for anyone else. Damien is a little put-off by her loudness, however, so he doesn't plan on getting to know her better anytime soon.

Oktavia von Seckendorff
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Advocate
A witch, Oktavia has knowledge of demons and those dwelling in both the heavenly realms and those dwelling in the depths of the earth in the Underworld. A newer member of the group of girls, Oktavia is still learning the ropes. Damien has gotten to know her very well over the past year, however, and counts her as a great individual to converse with. While Damien won't really be her best friend anytime soon, he still likes to be near the spunky young wolf.

Akay Hologram
► ► ► ◄ ◄ ◄
Acquaintance
Akay is nice, but Damien isn't going to go and be her best buddy forever anytime soon; he simply doesn't know her well enough yet. While he's met her a few times through his interactions with her brother, Minko, he won't judge her just yet as being a good wolf or a bad one. He needs more time and more interactions with her to really have an opinion on the matter, and seeing as she's still a part of the land of the living, Damien understands he'll probably never get to know her as well as he'd like to.

Minko Hologram
► ► ► ► ◄ ◄
Friend
Minko and Damien get along very well. The two would be closer, if not for Minko being of the land of the living and Damien being forced to dwell in the Underworld. Minko, being a specialist who knows how to talk to dead wolves and paranormal spirits, was able to speak to Damien during a session he conducted while aboard the ship he now serves on. Damien never liked the ocean, and why he was chosen over all the other demons and spirits and souls in the Underworld is beyond him - he'll never quite understand why he was picked over some other poor sop. Regardless, Minko chose Damien to converse with, and Damien helped Minko to understand more about the spiritual realm and how best to get rid of demons who were bothering the crew. For that, Minko was grateful to Damien, and the two started a friendship together. The only way they would be closer is if Damien had more time to spend with Minko, which unfortunately isn't an option, as the two dwell in very different worlds.

Ebony
► ► ► ► ◄ ◄
Close Acquaintance
Damien met Ebony when she died. The poor child was momentarily dead, for about half an hour, after she was hit by an RPW who misjudged his own strength while he tried to battle with her for fun. Ebony liked Damien from the get-go, what with him looking so much like her. She was eventually brought back to life, however, so Damien didn't get to know her that well. He hopes he never sees her again - he hopes she never does something so bad as to be stuck in the Underworld with his soul for all eternity. He cares a lot about her, as they had quite a meaningful conversation during those thirty minutes, and he counts her as sort of a younger sister of sorts. He'd do anything for the child to live a better life and not make the same mistakes that he made, and told her as much when he last saw her.

Loki
► ► ► ► ◄ ◄
Best Friend
Damien knew Loki when he was alive. Loki was previously Damien's only friend in life, and someone he could turn to whenever he needed help. Loki was always there for him, and Damien loved his friend dearly. Damien would often provide food for Loki whenever he would provide food for his own family, and he counted Loki as a brother. After death, Damien lost all sense of self without Loki there for him, and found it difficult to deal with the afterlife alone. Damien to this day misses Loki, and hopes to see him at least once more before the pup dies. He hopes to be able to convince his friend to stay with him, even in the afterlife...though if Loki chooses differently, Damien will never hold it against him. He loves his best friend too much to ever hate him for his choices.

Q-row
► ► ► ► ►
Close Friend
Q-row is currently the closest thing Damien has to a best friend. Q-row is a relatively new soul to be welcomed to the Underworld, and Damien took it upon himself to show the newbie around when he first showed up. Q-row may be quiet and creep other wolves out with his soft pawsteps and his ability to sneak up on others, but Damien doesn't mind - they get along like two peas in a pod. Damien doesn't talk much, but when he does, he knows he's always got a listening ear that Q-row can offer him. While Damien doesn't know a whole lot about how Q-row came to be in the Underworld, he probably won't ask his buddy to elaborate anytime soon - it's a highly personal matter, talking about how one died. Damien won't just tell anyone how he died, so he doesn't expect his buddy to just blab it out to anyone, even if it were Damien who asked him about it.

Gerade Heute
► ► ► ► ◄ ◄
Love Interest
Gerade Heute is Damien's crush. Who says you can't find love in the Underworld, right? Anyways, Damien really does appreciate how nice Gerade Heute generally is, and really understands her. He feels like he was never truly understood by anyone until he met her, and he counts himself lucky to have been blest by her presence...even if it was after his death. However, he hasn't made a move yet. Damien knows that he simply doesn't know enough about Gerade Heute to really judge whether or not she'd be good wife material yet, so for now he's fine admiring her from afar and trying to chat her up whenever she stumbles a little closer to where he's stationed.

Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita.
Midway in the journey of our life.

Last edited by booklover789 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 20 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:50 am

potential reserve :"0
Pokechu12