Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

A gator again by Dogey the Dog

• Forum avatar size
Artist Dogey the Dog [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A gator again

Postby Dogey the Dog » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:49 am

I tried to make his Body smoother, and added a little Bump Above his nose on this one.

I saw there where millions of cat And Dog Avatars, But next to no reptiles so here ya go. Marvel at its Amazingness.
yo. I am Doug (I have gone by Douglas since moving to the US In russia I went by Timofey, But my real name is Maksim), I was Born in germany, lived in Russia for a few years, and I now live in the U.S.A , I like video games. I am a police officer, and I love nine inch nails and any russain hip hop. I frogot to add, I suffer from post traumatic stress disorder.

well... no one loves me. that Is clear. Huh yeah Im not sad, nope not at all... OH WAIT I AM LOVED!!! I WILL FIND YOU PERSON AND I WILL MARRY YOU!and take all your money...

"Мой ангел, ты свободен, я сел напротив ванной Держу осколки нимба, ладони в рваных ранах Мой ангел, мой любимый, ты не разбудишь больше Теплом зари имбирной, зимой под моей кожей"

quote by pharaoh (no title because of how long it is)

my english is a little broken, sorry.

okay, so you made it to the end? You want a prize or something?
Dogey the Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A gator again

Postby Dogey the Dog » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:32 pm

I did some minor changes
yo. I am Doug (I have gone by Douglas since moving to the US In russia I went by Timofey, But my real name is Maksim), I was Born in germany, lived in Russia for a few years, and I now live in the U.S.A , I like video games. I am a police officer, and I love nine inch nails and any russain hip hop. I frogot to add, I suffer from post traumatic stress disorder.

well... no one loves me. that Is clear. Huh yeah Im not sad, nope not at all... OH WAIT I AM LOVED!!! I WILL FIND YOU PERSON AND I WILL MARRY YOU!and take all your money...

"Мой ангел, ты свободен, я сел напротив ванной Держу осколки нимба, ладони в рваных ранах Мой ангел, мой любимый, ты не разбудишь больше Теплом зари имбирной, зимой под моей кожей"

quote by pharaoh (no title because of how long it is)

my english is a little broken, sorry.

okay, so you made it to the end? You want a prize or something?
Dogey the Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me