Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Long Dog #100 by nonagon

Based on Click to view
Artist nonagon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Long Dog #100

Postby nonagon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:21 pm

My first long dog adoptable :-D!!! Creepy striped doggo
To win 'em, please tell me how they got their snoot scar :-)
Code: Select all
Name:

end date: November 1st
Last edited by nonagon on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neo | they/it | adult

talk to me about: neo-psych + punk, neopets, programming (html/css, learning php), drawing

listening to: black midi, ween, rina sawayama

watching: swiss army man, surfs up, hereditary

recent reading:entangled life by merlin sheldrake

Image Image Image
nonagon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Long Dog #100

Postby padaleckii » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:27 pm

Name: Paul
Scar origin: Paul hit into a rock. Stumbling, he felt face first into another rock, but this rock was bigger and sharp. It cut his muzzle pretty bad, even leaving that scar. Overtime he tells the story he always exaggerates the intensity beyond believe. He always ends his story the same way: "It hurt to sneeze for a while."

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phøsphørescent » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Name: Optimo
Scar origin: Being oblivious to the world, Optimo was once told by a friend that dog's noses are actually berries as a joke. But nooooooooooo. Optimo thought this was the truth. For countless days, extended to months, he desperately tried to eat his own nose. His long neck did not help the matter. One day, he became fed up with this and he tried to take it OFF his snout itself. He put his claws behind his nose, and started pulling to try scoop it out. But alas, his claws became stuck and he almost pulled off his snout. Long story short, he was aided to and now has that scar. To this day, he despises berries.

Man, I love ridiculous stories like this :D
Image Find a light within yourself

Idiot Gay Deer ~ The One Who Glows
Phøsphørescent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby froghands » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Name: slick
Scar origin: slick is everything but his name. he was playing around with his slinky and started swingin it round and round then wham, right on his snout
froghands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Name: Arioch (AIR-eck)
Scar origin:

════════════
════════════
════════════
════════════
════════════
Okay this is really embarrassing to tell because he doesn't have a good story. He didn't get in a fight with a bobcat, he didn't fall face first on something, he didn't get it from a wild adventure, or a prank gone wrong. No.

He literally just dropped his phone on his face at just the right angle to injure himself. That's it
There, it's out.
He got a scar from something silly like that.
...the phone is fine, if you were curious...
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FizzySwizzy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Name: Giraffe boy ( Real name: Mimus)(it means "Actor, Mime, mimic, play and farce)
Scar origin: As you may tell, Mimus is a mime! Since he was born with a lisp he decided "I'm just gonna be a mime" so he did. The only issue was, Mimus had to head to a city in order to do what he loves( the village he lived in often threw things at him). When he left the village he was gifted a sword, since he was so weak to fight for himself. Along the way he seen many things, and got hurt quite a bit( none severe or "bad"), but he hasn't seen anything "terrifying" yet. That was until he passed by a cave. He stopped and backed up to look at the cave it seemed cozy and he was tired, malnourished, and lost his weapon due to tripping and sliding down a small cliff(nothing that would cause serious damage. He just was too tired to climb back up to get a heavy sword) So as anyone would probably do, he decided to spend a night in a cave, a big mistake it was! When he woke up about 20 minutess later, he came face to face with a mighty mother bear with three cubs huddling behind her. Of course, he was terrified and made another BIG mistake. He jolted up abruptly, spooking the bear and causing her to lash out. She only managed to get at his snout. He yelped helplessy as he tried to escape, fortunately he did without any other severe wounds. Needless to say he started to run nonstop to his destination to seek help for the wound, it was too deep to shrug off like it was nothing. After three days he finally made it to the city, completely drained and looking like a zombie. His wounds were treated for but unfortunately, his scar remained as evidence of what he had to experience. He's very insecure about the scar but will tell the story if pestered enough about it.
Hi, I’m FizzySwizzy! [HE/HIM - THEY/THEM]
I’m a furry who’s also an Multimedia artist, I mostly do digital artwork though.
My interests include: Vulture Culture, The Real Ghostbusters, Batman, Horror, Alternative Fashion, Cryptids, etc.
If you wanna chat, please contact me on Discord: FizzySwizzy#2476

ImageImage
FizzySwizzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 am

Name: Jawbreaker
Scar origin:
Jawbreaker has always been a pretty crazy and reckless dog. One day Jawbreaker thought that it would be an amazing idea to pick a fight with a cockatoo; needless to say, it didn't end well. The parrot ended up snagging one of its claws onto Jawbreaker's snout and slashed it open. It was a pretty messy sight, but, for some odd reason, he decided to keep the cockatoo and name it Slasher.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:01 am

Name: Jaques
Scar origin: Jaques is an excellent juggler. He can do all kinds of tricks, like juggle around his long neck, for example! Unfortunately, he's made a few mistakes in his juggling career. He once tried to juggle knives-- he was doing pretty good for his show, but he accidentally nicked his snout in the process. He tries to leave sharp or dangerous objects out of his tricks now.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerroCharro » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:20 am

Name: Geoff
Scar origin: Geoff loves walks through the parks and woods. Well, more like scuttles through the parks and woods...
Anyways, one day he wents to a local flower park. He was enjoying himself, as always, until he decided to walk under a beautiful archway covered in roses.
As he crossed, he felt a sharp sting on his snout. He sat down and felt his snout.
"What was that?" he thought.
After a few seconds of prodding around, he pulled out the rose thorn that cut him.
Turms out that the park maintenance people forgot to cut the thorns off the flowers, and Geoff was way too distracted.
angus | he / she | 20

th | art shop | t/s charactersImage
PerroCharro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GasW0lf » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:29 am

Gonna keep this short and simple haha

Name: Atrius
Scar origin: He's a lion tamer but he is a bit too cocky.
Gone! Find me on DA as SatanDarling
══════════════
Come Join our discord based wolf SIM!
We are very friendly and have hand coloured wolves!
Collect and breed to your heart's content!

══════════════
GasW0lf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me