One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Damien

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:07 am

[Damien]

Nero the Corgi King

"Everything is funny as long as it happens to someone else
"

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    Damien paused as he looked down at the pentagram carved into the ground below him. He smiled and sat down to grab his book of spells and incantations. He took a deep breath and flipped through a few of the pages until he found the spell he was looking for, he took a few green candles out of his backpack and carefully lit them as he placed them arounds the pentagram. He paused for a moment to re-read the spell before he took a deep breath and began to chant the spell as he closed his eyes and slowly walked to the center of the sigil. As he finished chanting the spell for the third time he opened his eyes and took a lemon out of his backpack, he cut it open with his claws and used the juice to kill the flames before he put everything in his backpack and left with a grin as he looked around, he could now temporarily see spirits of the people whose souls could not pass onto the next life.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

/////Personality;;[Damien is very quiet and reclusive, he doesn't speak to others that often and would prefer to stay in his room or quiet areas to practice his spells rather than joining large groups of witches and others to preform his spells]
///Hobbies;;[Damien loves casting spells and speaking to spirits, he's never done anything to harm anyone but he loves connecting with the dead. He has talked to hundreds of spirits and he absolutely loves finding out how each spirit died.]
/////Fears;;[Damien's biggest fear is loosing touch with the spirit world. His favorite thing to do is contact spirits so if he lost touch with the spirit world then he would no longer be able to do what he loves the most ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
/////Likes;; [Casting Spells, dark music, drawing, speaking to spirits]
///Dislikes;;[ Large crowds, loud noises, speaking to others]
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes