In a writing mood today by BassKitten

Based on Click to view
Artist BassKitten [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

In a writing mood today

Postby BassKitten » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Rikki and Shakira belong to me. Here's a story to go with my pic, please reply if you like!!

Rikki and Shakira

"We're gone for, Rikki. We're done. We're finished. No-one can save us now."
Shakira was so frightened, her claws scratched deep holes in the sand and her tail whipped away from every wave.
"Nothing else matters." Rikki said. "So long as I can feel your sweet breath on my face and your soft lips in mine, it doesn't matter that we are stranded on this tiny island, god knows how many kilometers away from our home and no food or water in sight, I can sleep soundly next to you, our love will send signals to people who will rescue us. We can come out of this alive, I know it."
Suddenly a huge wave crashed down on Rikki and Shakira, washing them off their tiny island and out into the vast, cruel ocean. Shakira desprately tried to keep her head above the water. She frantically paddled aimlessly. Where is our island? Where is Rikki? She thought. Then BAAAAAAARP! The huge blast of an ocean liner's horn startled Shakira, sending her underwater. I must get out of the way of this ship, Shakira thought. Or else I'm dog food! She desprately tried to paddle out of the road of the ship, but no matter how hard she paddled the ship seemed to follow her, as if it wanted to drown her. Shakira was so exausted, she wanted nothing more than a warm towel and a cosy fire, with Rikki by her side. Her life flashbacks danced through her mind, she knew that her end was near. She saw her sisters, her mother, her father. When she first saw Rikki. She saw how mean she was to Rikki as a pup, how Rikki had to really work hard to gain her love. And when he had, he couldn't have been happier. Shakira saw Rikki's smiling face. All the times he had come back all battered and bruised from a fight with the street rotwelliers, just so she wouldn't feel hungry. She saw her life on the street. All the escapes from the dogcatches. The day they were finally caught. Thrown in a small, smelly cage. Nice people adopted Rikki and Shakira. Their life was peacefull for a few years. Then she saw her family's yaght trip. Rikki and Shakira had fallen off the side of the boat. Everything went black.
Will be continued and finished, check back later.
© 2010
BassKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me