Never free

"Never free" by Drink

Dressup entry

Never free

Postby Drink » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Kirro sat silently still, not moving an inch. She was lost in her thoughts, which was rare because they where usually crowded by two words. Every dog she had met before told her how great it was to get cared for by a human. Kirro belived them. She shouldnt have. They threw her in an empty cage, tossed her put in the open, chained her to a tree with a horribly tight collar, and left her. Starving. Alone. She was never to be free again.
Drink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Never free

Postby Kylaria » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:52 am

Very cool! ^^
Image OLD BIO: hello! My name is Cora! Nice to meet you : ) I may seem moody and shy sometimes, but that's just who I am *snaps fingers* I'm kind of a noob to this website, but only in the pets thing. I do know a lot about the game, and I hope to get some awesome and cool pets one day! You can donate if you want, but there's no need. Have a good day friend! And don't be afraid to pm me anytime : )! If you just get to know me, I'm a real meme maker and a good friend! I promise!

^this was written in 2017 GOD I WAS CRINGE. Anyway, I’ve basically quit at this point, but I come back every now and then to give away the pets I have left.
Kylaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katie_jane » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:53 am

Oh wow this is so cool!! I love this so much XD
katie_jane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drink » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:56 am

Oh thank you guys!! I'm glad you liked it : )
Drink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kylaria » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 am

Bump!
Image OLD BIO: hello! My name is Cora! Nice to meet you : ) I may seem moody and shy sometimes, but that's just who I am *snaps fingers* I'm kind of a noob to this website, but only in the pets thing. I do know a lot about the game, and I hope to get some awesome and cool pets one day! You can donate if you want, but there's no need. Have a good day friend! And don't be afraid to pm me anytime : )! If you just get to know me, I'm a real meme maker and a good friend! I promise!

^this was written in 2017 GOD I WAS CRINGE. Anyway, I’ve basically quit at this point, but I come back every now and then to give away the pets I have left.
Kylaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneezecloud » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:39 am

i love this!! its so amazing!!
Sneezecloud