EDR Adopt #62 by FireIceHeart

Based on Click to view
Artist FireIceHeart [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

EDR Adopt #62

Postby FireIceHeart » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 am

What Are Egyptian Draft Roamers?

EDR's were once free roaming draft's in the Egypt deserts. EDR's are unique because each EDR is born with a special added color in their mane and tail. Legends say these colors stand for their personality's. EDR'S are an average size of around 13-15 hh tall, with some exceptions. They are mainly normal colors, lest for a few of Mythical coats. Many EDR's are now scattered through out and getting smaller in size. Many trainers have captured them and found they are often easy to be handled , but very stubborn when trying to be ridden. Hopefully an EDR will fall into your hands.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner Starwindrider
Show Name: King of the Rainstorms
Barn Name: Storm/Rain Dancer
Halter Color: Eye Color
Halter Jewel Color: Grey
Ribbon Color: Aqua
Phenotype: Black Grey
Genotype:Ee/Aa/Gg
Rarity:very Common
Breeding Remarks:
Last edited by FireIceHeart on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EDR Adopt #62

Postby Starwindrider » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Owner Starwindrider
What do the ribbon colors say about their personality? (Does not count toward judging, must be filled out): Strong and adventurous, careless and a risk-taker. He loves rain.
PStory:

Storm watched the rain from his stall door, staring at each individual raindrop that slid down the roof of the barn opposite the stables. It wasn’t a drizzle, it wasn’t a thunderstorm either. It was a rainstorm, Storm’s favourite kind of weather.
Rooster, from the stall next to him, nickered, “You wanna go into the rain again, don’t ye, youngster?” Storm nodded at Rooster. “Yes, I really want to go, you don’t know how much I love the rain!”
“Nah, not ‘elpin’ ye today, not while the rain’s this heavy,” Rooster turned around.
“Oh please, Rooster,” Storm begged.
“Let the youngster go,” Rooster’s mate, Cobweb, neighed. “There isn’t any harm anyway.”
“The only ‘arm is that he’s gonna get sick!” Rooster snapped back, but she didn’t argue with her mate. She sighed, but leaned out and gripped the stall door lock in her jaws. She twisted and turned it, and soon the click of an unlocking door was heard. Storm leaped out. He heard Rooster laughing after him and rolled his eyes. He would never understand how the old mare thought.
Storm leaped up and down, splashing into the puddles. He neighed in joy as the water splattered him entirely. He raised his head and opened his mouth, drinking the rain water for a few seconds, before splashing around again.
“You’re gonna get a cold jumpin’ around there lika maniac, I tell ye,” Rooster yelled from the stables, but Storm paid her no mind at all.
Storm found a nice sloggy patch of mud and dropped onto his knees, rolling in the mud. He stood up, sighing happily as the cool mud rolled off his shoulders. He turned back at the stables and stuck his tongue out at Rooster.
“I’m not going to get sick, you just wait, you old...grandma!” He yelled cheekily.
He dashed away, galloping on the slick ground, as Rooster’s loud scolding echoed behind him. (“Respect your elders, youngster! You don’t go around ‘ere callin’ me an old grandma!”)
Oh, how he loved rainstorms!
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireIceHeart » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:49 am

Starwindrider wrote:Owner Starwindrider
What do the ribbon colors say about their personality? (Does not count toward judging, must be filled out): Strong and adventurous, careless and a risk-taker. He loves rain.
PStory:

Storm watched the rain from his stall door, staring at each individual raindrop that slid down the roof of the barn opposite the stables. It wasn’t a drizzle, it wasn’t a thunderstorm either. It was a rainstorm, Storm’s favourite kind of weather.
Rooster, from the stall next to him, nickered, “You wanna go into the rain again, don’t ye, youngster?” Storm nodded at Rooster. “Yes, I really want to go, you don’t know how much I love the rain!”
“Nah, not ‘elpin’ ye today, not while the rain’s this heavy,” Rooster turned around.
“Oh please, Rooster,” Storm begged.
“Let the youngster go,” Rooster’s mate, Cobweb, neighed. “There isn’t any harm anyway.”
“The only ‘arm is that he’s gonna get sick!” Rooster snapped back, but she didn’t argue with her mate. She sighed, but leaned out and gripped the stall door lock in her jaws. She twisted and turned it, and soon the click of an unlocking door was heard. Storm leaped out. He heard Rooster laughing after him and rolled his eyes. He would never understand how the old mare thought.
Storm leaped up and down, splashing into the puddles. He neighed in joy as the water splattered him entirely. He raised his head and opened his mouth, drinking the rain water for a few seconds, before splashing around again.
“You’re gonna get a cold jumpin’ around there lika maniac, I tell ye,” Rooster yelled from the stables, but Storm paid her no mind at all.
Storm found a nice sloggy patch of mud and dropped onto his knees, rolling in the mud. He stood up, sighing happily as the cool mud rolled off his shoulders. He turned back at the stables and stuck his tongue out at Rooster.
“I’m not going to get sick, you just wait, you old...grandma!” He yelled cheekily.
He dashed away, galloping on the slick ground, as Rooster’s loud scolding echoed behind him. (“Respect your elders, youngster! You don’t go around ‘ere callin’ me an old grandma!”)
Oh, how he loved rainstorms!

congrats he's yours ^_^
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:53 am