Based on Click to view
Artist azhdarchid [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rosewater Remedy

Postby azhdarchid » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 pm

The Potionseller wrote:Use: Submerging the capsule fully in any amount of water with activate it. The size of the water source will determine the size of your summon. It is recommended not to use the ocean as a source. The capsule has an enchantment that cancels out the potion in the event in comes into salt water, thus deactivating it. Should you attempt to bypass the enchantment, the capsule will implode. No refunds will be given.Do not ingest.
the potionseller is not to be held accountable for any 'accidents' that may arise from the consumer using this product in a way that violates its warranty, and no refunds will be given if the instructions are not followed. by purchasing this product, the consumer acknowledges that they will pursue no legal action against the being known as 'the potionseller' should the consumer come to harm as a result of poor safety practice, as is stated in the magical contract that is created upon receiving the product. thank you for your purchase. ~S
    Ingredients:
  • moss pink tendrils
  • petals of rosa × damascena
  • spit from a lyretail anthias
  • eye of orca
  • heart of goat
  • lard

You skim over the instructions again, avoiding the wordy small script in the middle and the ingredients at the end - you really don't want to know what's in it. You have a few options, you think: you have a bathtub, an outdoor pool, a medium sized fishtank, and some cups you could fill it over. Something rideable would be cool, and you could probably get that from your pool. A tank sized creature would probably be the most manageable. And the idea of a tiny little water creature that can fit in a cup fills you with happiness.
Whatever you choose, you drop the bauble into the water and watch as it dissolves like a bath-bomb, turning the water an opaque pink like super-concentrated pink lemonade, or strawberry milk. Red rose petals unfold and float to the surface, covering the pink liquid completely. A moment later, a pink furred face breeches the surface, its blood-colored eyes shining, petals clinging to its pointed horns of the same colour. The water clears - thank gods, that would've been a nightmare to clean up - and you can see the pink-yellow orca pattern across its fur, the ruby scales glistening down its fishlike tail. The creature seems to have gentle temperament, leaning forward to tap you with its heart-shaped nose.
azhdarchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rosewater Remedy

Postby doubledare » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:00 am

wow,They're gorgeous!
hey!

i'm doubledare, and im only just starting to become active here again. please be patient with me.

doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me