Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Halloween Lee Leftry by Winchester's Wolf

Artist Winchester's Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween Lee Leftry

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:24 pm

[center]═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
On Hallow's eve, you can hear the whispering lullaby of Leftry as she hunts down the innocent souls that are up past two a.m. You can hear the dragging of her scythe on the floor, along with the glimmer of the metal when the faded fire of the lampposts reflect off and shine in your face as you try to hide from Halloween Lee Leftry. The albino crocodile-like water deer sings her song, and when it comes to an end, she always finds you there, begging for your life.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

• Halloween Lee Leftry
• Hallow, Grim, The Grimreaper, Death;
• 7'0" weighs about 140 lbs
• Parasitic-like tongue
• Hybrid between Albino Croc & Water Deer
• Missing hand
• Dark grey mark on forehead
• Can't remove her tophat, well she can but she prefers not to
• Scythe is the main weapon of her choice
• Hallow's Lullaby is sang in her native tongue.
• Poisonous spines as a weapon/defense mech.
• Spines will go down, blending in the back of her vest/shirt.
• Rattlesnake tail-like hiss
• Missing the 'Regeneration Gene'
• When she whips her tail around, its a sign to go away. (Will sound like thunder, depending on her mood)
• Birthday is October 30th
• Loves Milky Midnight and 3 Musketters
• Dislikes Smarties, Kitkats and Laffy Taffy.
• Loves to show up fashionably late.

Quotes:

- "What? Got a problem with a fashion attack darlin? I have style."

- "Okay, you know what? We are going to kick some nonanimate object arses!"

- "An insufferable impatient brat is always going to be the one who will die first, just so you know kiddo."

Why can't she remove her hat:

- A few nasty scars on her head
- Three notes and a picture of her family.

Note 1:

-" Why are they training me? Why is my hand not growing back? They said that they were gonna fix me. But I don't seem to trust the fact that they will. But I guess I have to wait. Even he said that I was going to be better..But the question is: Am I going to go back home? Hallow, Age eight 10-20-???

Note 1 (Back):

-"Today I almost died. And I'm not kidding. The natives of this planet were not kind enough to lend out a metal for the completion of my hand. Why are they calling us monsters? I thought we did this to protect people.. not hurt. Anyway, Boss is telling me to do solo missions despite my age and current state of not able to regenrate my hand. But does this mean that I'm possibly going to get killed again?

I want this to stop."
Hallow, Age 11

Note 2:

-I wonder how my family is doing without me. Are they mourning my loss or are they celebrating. What about Betta? Has she ever got over the disappearance of me and haven't replaced me? I want her to move on. But at the same time, I don't. Sometimes I can even feel her presence with me... Its weird and worrying. I sometimes even see my family and her in my dreams... I can feel their warmth as they embrace me in my dreams and wishing me good luck with my missions to make the planets a better place. But at the same time, I feel like they are telling me to withhold my missions and turn against the team.

But they are wrong."
Hallow, Age 15

Note 2 (back):

-Crap, crap.. Have you ever had that feeling that your dream family and friends were right about your decisions being wrong? Now I know why he didn't want me to go to my room every night after we depart a planet. That's why he wants me to wear weird arse 'ear plugs' to block out the noise from the explosions. That's why.. That.

I can still hear the cheering outside my door. The knocks and the chanting of my name. I can't see since I pushed my top hat over my eyes just in case a teammate came in here and saw me crying. That would be childish and would deem me as weak. I still have no hand

Can't I just go back home?
Hallow Age 15/16

Note 3

- I'm tired of running. Of listening. Of killing. This ends. BUt when?
If I win, I'm going to my home planet. If I lose...

Then I lose.
Hallow, Age 17
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me