Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Vivic Adopts by 䏠xote

Based on Click to view
Artist 䏠xote [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vivic Adopts

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:20 am

artist search | archive | nursery | growths | nursery archive | customs | customs archive | viotov trading post | bank | fanclub

What Are Vivics?
from the planet viotov, these babies are an alien inhabitant that resemble a jumbled mix of terran creatures. their hooved hind legs allow for balance and maneuverability on the rocky terrain of their home, whilst their paws give them the ability to hunt and grasp onto things. their toothy jaws allow them to clamp down on and crunch the shells of smaller ground-dwelling reptiles, insects and arthropods. they have two sets of eyes, one set on the front of their heads, for optimal hunting, and a pair slightly lower and to the side for observing larger creatures that call them prey. large ears help them hear the skittering of tiny feet, fluttering of massive wings, and the pounding of heavy paws.

Awareness + Intelligence
they are extremely social, and communicate via small chips, chirring, and high-pitched, bubbling cries that sound like laughter, much like the fennec fox. they are extraordinarily intelligent, and with proper outlets can learn to communicate and form relationships with just about any other species. because of their level of sentience, they are very capable of complex relationships between the same gender, and typically mate for life.

Traits +Rarities
standard traits - teeth edits, claw edits, sclera color, tail 1, tail 2, tail 3
common traits - tongue edits, short hair edits, custom tail, custom pupil, heterochromia, glow on eyes
uncommon traits - long fur, custom ears, scales, backmanes, horns on head (up to two), glow on body, missing limbs (max of two, does not pass in breeding)
rare traits - horns on head (more than two, max of five), extra ears (max of two pairs), extra limbs (up to six), munchkinism, no tail, multiple tails (up to two), horns on body (small, up to eight), colorful blood, extra eyes (max of six eyes), gems, halo (max of one)
fable traits - horns on body (small or large, more than eight, max of twelve), multiple tails (more than two, max of three), transparency (no more than 40%), wings, feathers on body, extra limbs (more than six, up to eight), fins/mervics,

banned traits - eyes on body, goo/slime, multiple wings, multiple heads, multiple halos

non-rarity - weight edits, expression edits
Last edited by 䏠xote on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Additional Info

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:09 am

Guidelines

- vivics are a close species! this means that only the owner and staff artists of vivic adopts are permitted to make their own.
    - selling or purchasing vivics for usd, c$, art or other non-vivic currency is prohibited! vivics may only be traded for other vivics or sold for viocoins.
    - vivics can be traded a maximum of twice--once a vivic has been traded twice, they can no longer be sold for viocoins or traded for other vivics. however, they can be gifted!
    - a vivic must be owned for at least two weekz before being traded or sold. users may only trade or sell one vivic per month.
    - you may not use a vivic as your fursona without the express permission of the owner.
    - users may not edit their vivic's lines except to add or remove accessories.
    - if you want to transfer your vivic out of species, you must have permission from both the original artist and the vivic adopts owner first. this does not include making human versions of your vivics to role-play or headcanon with!
    - users may own up to twenty-five vivics at a given time.

please do not mini-mod the thread! if users have any questions, they should pm them to me. do not post them here!

Breeding

- vivics may breed a total of five times in their lifespan.
    - vivics may be of any gender or sexual orientation, and can have any relationship of their choosing. however, vivics are a very emotional and tightly bonded species--they mate for life!
    - vivics are allowed to breed out of character. as long as the match is out-of-character, a vivic can be bred however many times the user desires, within proper breeding slot usage.
    - vivic adopts accepts poly couples! a vivic couple can consist of up to three vivics, but must abide by the mating for life aspect in character.

additional breeding info will be featured on the nursery thread!

Customs

- custom vivics can be bought with viocoins from the viotov trading post, and are also awarded to artists for their hard work.
    - guest artists will receive a one rare trait, unlimited under custom after their trial period has ended.
    - staff artists will receive an unlimited rare trait and under custom each month, based on activity.
      active staff are identified as having made at least three adopts/nursery batches/etc. per month.

more customs info will be featured on the customs thread!

Viocoins and Viotov Trade

- vivic adopts uses viocoins as its currency! this virtual currency is represented by the Image icon.
    - viocoins can be purchased via cs pets, C$, dA points, and other forms of payment. they can also be earned, won in events, or collected by selling items and vivics for them.
    - viocoins do not expire, and the amount a user has in the bank will never disappear.

more viocoin information will be featured on the viotov trading post thread!

Strikes + Banes

you will receive three strikes before being banned. banned users cannot breed their vivics, post on vivic threads, participate in vivic events, adopt new vivic adopts, purchase customs, and trade or sell their vivic. vivic staff has no right to repossess your vivic once you are banned, but the vivics of banned users may no longer be used in the vivic community, or transferred out of species. the vivics of banned users can be gifted, however.

strikes
    none

bans
    none

the staff of vivic adopts reserves the right to issue strikes or ban users for any reason.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:16 am

Staff

Artists