Fallen Hero

"Fallen Hero" by Clockwork Crow

Dressup entry

Fallen Hero

Postby Clockwork Crow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:30 pm

"Please, Asriel, don't do this!"
"And why should I listen to you? That's what I did all those seasons ago, and look where it got me: abandoned in the depths of a trench."
A little over three years ago, Asriel came to Atlantis by mistake and found that he was the hero of an ancient prophecy. He had been welcomed into the palace like an old friend and treated just as well as the king. Apparently the people of Atlantis had been waiting for "the warrior fallen from the heavens", and falling out of a cruise ship evidently counted as this. At first, he had doubted himself- but after defeating the some of the largest threats to Atlantis and being bonded to the hippocampus Triton, Asriel began to accept his fate.
A year later, he and Triton were facing the largest threat to the underwater city yet: the Leviathan. Sometime during the battle, Asriel and Triton were separated, and Asriel had to defeat the Leviathan on his own. After the battle, he was thought to be dead- but he was still alive. Exhausted and severely wounded maybe, but alive nonetheless. Six months later and their lost hero has miraculously returned! Except, Asriel no longer holds any affection for the submarine civilization: all he wants is revenge.
So now, Asriel glared at King Neptune, his sword posed to strike at any given moment.
After all, isn't every hero the villain of his own story-?

Last bumped by Clockwork Crow on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:30 pm.
Clockwork Crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me