KitTeacups Artist Comp #2 by Cherry

Based on Click to view
Artist Cherry [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

KitTeacups Artist Comp #2

Postby Cherry » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 am

Hi! Welcome to the KitTeacups Artist Contest! I'm the owner of KitTeacups, and we need more artists to get our species more active!
There's no end date yet, but it will probably last until the end of the month!

What are KitTeacups?
KitTeacups are fox-like kittens who are small enough to fit into a teacup. The teacup doesn't hold just tea though, you can find all kinds of juice or other drinks inside. Sometimes the cup's contents affect their appearance, which make those special KitTeas some of the more popular ones to adopt. Special effects (glowing, items, line edits) and natural colors are very rare on a KitTea.

We're looking for 2-5 main artists, but the exact number depends on how many participants and winners we have. ^^ I'd love if you could commit to at least one or two designs per month, but more would be preferable. We'll have events that you can contribute designs to every few months, and eventually make our own staff litter event in the future.
You can always PM me if you ever have any questions about this competition or your role as an artist!

Rules
1. We're looking for users who are creative and make imaginative designs. Lineart edits are not required--but they're fine to use if you'd like to--but major edits aren't allowed. I'd like the species to be as recognizable as possible! ^^
2. You can only have 6 entries or less. It makes it easier for us to judge that way. Making a lot won't increase your chances of winning, but making a lot of good ones will. ;)
3. You are allowed to use a reference, song, quote, or color palette for inspiration, but please link to it.
4. You can keep your design, but it simply won't count as an official KitTeacup unless you become an official artist.
5. Feel free to ignore the information about what kind of design is rare or not while entering this contest. Since these aren't adoptable there's not much of a point of enforcing that rules while this is happening. c:
6. You can make a cover page or not, I don't mind! Just make sure you aren't passing the limit if you're not doing cover pages, and that if you're doing a cover page, you put your name on it and add a tint/foreground.
7. Please avoid making anything spooky or dark in your entries--Kitteas tend to be bright and imaginative, so I'd love to see how you can do that instead. ^^

Feel free to PM me (or post on the thread) if you have any questions or feedback for me! If you want to be able to do more than 6 designs, ask, and if some other people have gotten close to the max too, I'll raise it.

About the layers:
Please delete layers 6 and 7 after you start your drawing. ^^
The layers can be a bit tricky. There are parts you have to color in on different layers (you'll have to color in one of the ears using one of the hair layers, for example) but it gets pretty easy to do with practice. ^^
Cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KitTeacups Artist Comp #2

Postby Cherry » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Reserved for entrants and winners :D
Cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Open for entries! :)
Cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:19 am

Bump!
Cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango531 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:50 am

Bump.

Last bumped by mango531 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:50 am.
mango531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me