Adopt 2||It wasn't always like this... being alone.|| by mina .

Based on Click to view
Artist mina . [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt 2||It wasn't always like this... being alone.||

Postby mina . » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:00 pm

This guy is a young fox god with a lonely glint in their eye. It seems as though they lost someone important.
Will end around three entries or so.
Code: Select all
Name:
Song:
Proof of mark on front page:

I know I'm asking quite a lot for this guy, but if you want him, fill it all out.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 2||It wasn't always like this... being alone.||

Postby Laughingfruit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:26 am

Name: Ambrose
Song: x
Proof of mark on front page: x
Who they lost:
Even after years of existence, and knowing any human he would meet would die, Ambrose was still quite happy and found contentment in watching humans and animals. He wasn't lonely despite being mostly alone. However, things started to change when Ambrose arrived to a destroyed village that had been attacked by a god like him but with sick intentions. Guilt piled up in his gut that he was unable to get there in time to save the large number of slaughtered humans. It was silent until he heard a crying child, and he rushed to the source, throwing debris away to pick up the injured child, soothing it as he healed the wounds the child had received, but it seemed that he would survive.

Ambrose brought the child home and it ended up surviving. Selfish or not, he found himself unable to part with the child, so he begun to raise it as his own. He loved the child, who he named Finley. Finley grew normally, Ambrose taught him what he'd need to know to replace schooling and once Finley was older he allowed the boy to freely walk around outside where he'd make friends and experience things outside of his shrine. Finley was now fifteen. One morning, he woke to the boy holding a knife at him. Everything he could possibly feel ran through his mind - Anger,sadness,guilt,confusion..."Why?" was the only question he got out at learning the child he had raised would even think of trying to harm him.. Without an answer, Finley with shaking hands dropped the blade and ran off. Confusion flooded him, no idea of why this would happen and if he did want to kill him, why he wouldn't have stabbed him when he was sleeping.

Rushing out of the shrine, he got his answer when he saw a familiar, yet dreaded figure standing above Finley who was lying on the ground, not a breath left in the body. He had an idea of what happened at that point. The man standing above Finley was Romero, the same god who had slaughtered the village, and who had been after him for years now. The being was manipulative so him tainting the mind of the child he raised was no drastic shock. Filled with fury,Romero got the fight he wanted and Ambrose came out as the victor, finally ridding of the monster.

Ambrose would pick up the corpse, giving a last attempt to heal him before knowing that he was gone. With a soft goodbye, he burred him and planted flowers on the grave.
(Not too well written because I had to condense it but I got the general idea across c: )
Call me Dango

---------------------------------
Icon is by E u p h o r i a
Sig image by ☾Khonjin☽
Laughingfruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:26 am

bump
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chimique, » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Name: Salvadore.
Who they lost: We were happy. Why did it have to change?
I had joined the council a few days ago, the peacekeeper being the one to introduce me to the job. After all, what was a council without a god to help out? Of course, we all were mythical, most of us immortal. But i was the only kitsune, what they jokingly called a 'shrine maiden' despite me being clueless about the Kagura dance - i admired the few creatures whom spent the time to learnt it, but as a deity i did not have time for things such as that.
The peacekeeper and I became fast friends. Our personalities fit like a glove, getting through problems with our fingers intertwined. Whenever one needed support, the other provided. It was bittersweet though - we argued, we left only to reunite the next day. But he always loved me, and i always loved him. Nothing was going to change that, and nothing ever will. I still love him, but i no longer can show it. Only speak of it, think of him when times are down so i have one last hope of cheering up. Even in death he supports me.
We were happy together. Whether or not we were dating depended on what mood we were in, and it always best not to ask. However, one disagreed with our relationship. He wanted to be the peacekeeper, he wanted to take my loves job away from him. of course, we fought against this and won together, celebrating with old stories by the fire, my sharp claws stirring boiling hot tea, the liquid soothing our throats, sore from shouting. We both really did have a temper back in the day, it's a good thing i have grown. I am no longer so childish.
Maybe it was a good thing that man was never peacekeeper. No matter how bad he wanted the job, i would fight alongside my dearest to keep his job secure, safe. Just like I fought to keep him safe. I failed though, and for that i refuse to forgive myself.
My drink poisoned, not enough to kill me, but enough to make me groggy. I was unable to see the flames licking at our once peaceful home. He had set us up - i felt the heat, and brushed it off as me overheating. After all, my vision was blurring already, i had to be tired.
So when I heard screams I panicked. Weak attempts to get back inside the house were stopped by flames, my tears doing nothing to drown them out. That was the day I lost him. I lost him over a stupid job, I lost him over something so silly. That day i lost my sight too - but i'm not sure I want to see a world without him. And I didnt want to work in a council without him, no matter the culprit of his death being locked up. I now live secluded... am i happy this way?
Song: Beekeeper
Proof of mark on front page: here
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Osho wrote:bump
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 am

Osho wrote:
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Osho wrote:
Osho wrote:
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Osho wrote:
Osho wrote:
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:03 pm

chimique, wrote:Name: Salvadore.
Who they lost: We were happy. Why did it have to change?
I had joined the council a few days ago, the peacekeeper being the one to introduce me to the job. After all, what was a council without a god to help out? Of course, we all were mythical, most of us immortal. But i was the only kitsune, what they jokingly called a 'shrine maiden' despite me being clueless about the Kagura dance - i admired the few creatures whom spent the time to learnt it, but as a deity i did not have time for things such as that.
The peacekeeper and I became fast friends. Our personalities fit like a glove, getting through problems with our fingers intertwined. Whenever one needed support, the other provided. It was bittersweet though - we argued, we left only to reunite the next day. But he always loved me, and i always loved him. Nothing was going to change that, and nothing ever will. I still love him, but i no longer can show it. Only speak of it, think of him when times are down so i have one last hope of cheering up. Even in death he supports me.
We were happy together. Whether or not we were dating depended on what mood we were in, and it always best not to ask. However, one disagreed with our relationship. He wanted to be the peacekeeper, he wanted to take my loves job away from him. of course, we fought against this and won together, celebrating with old stories by the fire, my sharp claws stirring boiling hot tea, the liquid soothing our throats, sore from shouting. We both really did have a temper back in the day, it's a good thing i have grown. I am no longer so childish.
Maybe it was a good thing that man was never peacekeeper. No matter how bad he wanted the job, i would fight alongside my dearest to keep his job secure, safe. Just like I fought to keep him safe. I failed though, and for that i refuse to forgive myself.
My drink poisoned, not enough to kill me, but enough to make me groggy. I was unable to see the flames licking at our once peaceful home. He had set us up - i felt the heat, and brushed it off as me overheating. After all, my vision was blurring already, i had to be tired.
So when I heard screams I panicked. Weak attempts to get back inside the house were stopped by flames, my tears doing nothing to drown them out. That was the day I lost him. I lost him over a stupid job, I lost him over something so silly. That day i lost my sight too - but i'm not sure I want to see a world without him. And I didnt want to work in a council without him, no matter the culprit of his death being locked up. I now live secluded... am i happy this way?
Song: Beekeeper
Proof of mark on front page: here

You win, congrats. Treat him well. I was torn between you two... so I’ll be giving laughingfruit either a honorable mention point//used for extra number in raffle or a request to make a free charcter. Anyway, I really liked the idea of the council etc.., and I’m a sucker for romance. I really liked the relationship the two held and the song!
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me