Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Drakhund Line Competition by kiwi sauce

Artist kiwi sauce [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 40 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Drakhund Line Competition

Postby kiwi sauce » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:02 am

Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for artists and capable people who are able to make both lines
        as well as designs for my new species! I, sadly, cannot use the Oekaki since it doesn't register my
        tablet pressure so excuse the crappy cover image.

There are staff, artist and moderate positions available to participants.
        Please use Tikki-Tak's background pack for your submissions.

Prizes for Drakhund lines:

1st Prize - May choose four pets from my entire collection of any rarity. Will be allowed to keep or create
        two Drakhunds for themselves. One Primodial Trait + two rare traits + unlimited below.

2nd Prize - May choose three pets from my entire collection of any rarity. Is allowed to keep or create one Drakhund
        with one Rare + Unlimited below traits.

3rd Prize - May choose one pet from this category. May keep or create one Drakhund with One Uncommon trait
        +unlimited below.

If you have any questions or would like more information on the species, please PM me or leave a question here.
MORE PRIZES MAY BE ADDED OVER TIME

There is no set end date for this competition! When I see lines that I like/approve of I will give a few days forewarning

non rarity traits wrote:weight (chubby/skinny), missing eye,

standard traits wrote:hair edits above the jawline

common traits wrote:teeth, hair edits past the shoulder, custom tail, claw edits, fur edits, tongue edits, pupil edits, small horns, ear edits, scattered scales, small spikes

uncommon traits wrote:partial 'lion cut' fur, partial scale, no iris/pupil, medium horns, bioluminescence, medium spikes

rare traits wrote:halo, no fur, full scales, multiple tails (up to four), multiple ears, multiple eyes (six eyes total) multiple limbs (six total), small wings (feathered, bat, ect), elemental manipulator (earth, wind, water, or fire), large horns (can be gem-like), missing limb, cyclops, munchkinism, multiple heads (up to 2 additional heads), glow, fully scaled

primodial traits wrote:multiple halos (no more than four), functional wings (large; feathered, bat, ect), archaic body (ice, gem, magma, stone), magical limbs (up to four), breath weapon (lightning, ice, plasma, tar/poison/acid, smoke/mist), gigantism, chimera (additional head + sentient snake tail)
Last edited by kiwi sauce on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Drakhund Line Competition

Postby kiwi sauce » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:07 am

res
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:11 am

smol mark
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <LexDeCat> » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:22 am

So cool! I might do it
<LexDeCat>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:12 am

Please make sure you read our Oekaki Competition Rules and understand them before posting your competition.

You are required to provide a proper background (scenery) or something for your entrants to edit. Color-fills, gradients, simple patterns, etc are not sufficient.
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:13 am

The competition is for the lines of the species and I am unable to use the Oekaki because your system does not register my tablet pressure, thereby making it impossible for me to provide an image as any image I create in another program cannot be converted to your ChickenPaint. If you can somehow provide me with a workable solution to my issue (which I have already submitted tickets for) I will be more than happy to comply.
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 am

boss. wrote:
      The competition is for the lines of the species and I am unable to use the Oekaki because your system does not register my tablet pressure, thereby making it impossible for me to provide an image as any image I create in another program cannot be converted to your ChickenPaint.

You are free to use any of the following background packs for your competition as they would meet our rules. Thank you!
Pack 1 - Pack 2 - Pack 3
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:51 pm

bump
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:03 am

Hi there; I am locking this thread as it does not comply with the competition rules. If you wish to use any of the background packs linked above, you may so so by creating a new competition thread as a color in of them. Furthermore, please be sure to link your prize pets individually even if they are in a large group. Thank you!
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups