Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Stårry

~Xayahs Entries for Nursery/Hatchery Artist~

Postby Stårry » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Username: Χayah

Why do you want to become an Artist?: I love designing for people and being able to help others ideas come to life. Its always been an amazing feeling for others to enjoy and breath life into a character that I merely provided a canvas for. I've also had a long-term debate in my head about taking designing more seriously, and trying to put myself out there more as a potential permanent artist for a species or two. I've finally decided to go for it, as no harm can be done in trying. I'd like to try to get the community involved in what goes into the designs of viscets too, utilizing the suggestion thread a lot more over my personal preferences and ideas. I've taken much needed time to relax and stop letting small things get to me, and I aspire to be more like the helpful staff already amongst us.
*I'd also like to help out the current nursery staff to help lighten to load, as mixing designs comes easier and quicker to me than creating all new ones does and I believe I can really impact the wait time for batches to move up in queue!

Nursery, Hatchery, or Both?: Id probably mainly be on the nursery side of things but I can give the hatchery my best shot whenever needed as well!

How active are you/can you be in the community?:I'd like to reach out more to community members, as of late I honestly haven't been too active because I stopped feeling the same pull I used to. However, I've been getting more and more involved in the art community as a whole and plan on offering a lot of things specifically to members of the community regarding art lesson streams, designing streams if I make it, and prize raffles amongst relaxing hang out opportunities. This means my activity will be practically blooming- and I hope I can be of some use!

How active are you on CS?: I check cs every day, whether its by mobile or my computer- even someone elses. I frequently just browse the forums and pm people whom I believe I could make friends with, and it usually leads to even more involvement throughout the site. I'm also active in other species, though majority of my devotion stays here.

Have you had any experience before in these areas?:
Link to my past guest artist designs, as well as a link to my last accepted guest artist application.
*Last guest artist adopts +tryout are in my gallery c:
:Newer designs/Last term:
These are in order from newest to oldest ^^
My future custom;WIP
Custom For Cyberdragon725
Custom for tenlittlesoldierboys
Design 1
Design 2
Design 3
Design 4
Design 5

:Older designs/Past terms:
Design 1
Design 2
Design 3
Design 4
Design 5
Jumin Hans custom
Ravenshadows custom
Past application (With links to more designs)

I've been a guest artist *three* times in the past, although I've done it more as free-lance and when I was bored the first 2. I also got caught up with school work during those times and judged my contests with rather poor timing. Due to me graduating, I've now got all the time necessary to commit. Many people seemed to enjoy my designs regardless of the fact I felt sort of lack luster about them, so I can't wait to see what happens when I can really shine~
*Update on this part, I've taken the time to upgrade to windows 10 and now I have pen pressure, so no more designs off-oekaki, but best of all, no transferring issues! ^o^

Closing notes:

I'm super excited to be trying out, and I think this position would really help me learn and grow!
Thank you for the opportunity once more, I've put my best foot forward with these entries and they are nothing short of my best. I hope you enjoy them as well!

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to