Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Candy Core MYO by Lukina

Based on Click to view
Artist Lukina [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Candy Core MYO

Postby Lukina » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:38 am

This girl, I'm just going to refer as a colorful candy monster.
She is in need of approval.

Name: Tempest
Pronouns: Her/She

Total Candies: 247
Troll: 61 Candies
Ambient: 14 Candies
Glipsa: 5
Fluffy: 150
Ravemn: 17

Total Game Candies:

Total of all Candy:

Games:
* 2 Broken Tail Spikes
(Gives a sima a MINOR tail guard edit.)

* 15 Candies

* Bitter taffy(?)
(gives your Sima a rare set of claws)

* Bitter Taffy(UC)
(gives your Sima a rare set of claws)

* 3 Pop rocks
(gives your sima gemstones/crystals growing on their fur)

* 15 Candies

* Pass it on curse (?)
(automatically pass one edit of your choosing down from a parent in the breeding-- it works to guarantee the edit passes to one kit, and the others have a 50% chance of inheriting it.)

* Pass it on curse (UC)

* Pass it on curse (R)

* Horn removal item
(lets you remove one set of horns from your sima)

* 2 Sweet Smelling Bottle
(makes your sima exhale a medium sized cloud of brightly colored, sparkling fog. if the sima has horns, the horns sparkle as well. can also change the shape of a sima's nose slightly.)

*2 Tatter Barbed Wire
(your Sima is now permanently tangled in barbed wire too tight to remove. once applied, it can't be removed)

* 7 Withered Primaries
(gives your Sima small feathers on one part of them. can be used more than once on the same Sima )

* Gummy Snakes
(gives your Sima a small amount of scales on a part of their body)

* Slightly Bruised Peach
(changes the iris color of only one of the Sima's eyes )

* Demonic possession
(An unexplainable black almost liquid, almost gas contained within a small sealed jar that upon release latches onto the nearest sima and manifests itself in the shape of a single demonic looking eye surrounded by a smaller set of pure black patches or spots as well as a section of the same patches or spots on another section of the sima. No further side effects has been noted by the infected, at least if their words are to take to hearth.)

* 2 Red Ribbon
(gives your sima common-uncommon hair)

*3 Chocolate Eyeball
(gives your sima an eye edit of your choice -- pupil shape / colored sclera / etc! only up to uncommon rarity though, so no eye-jewel heterochromia)

* 40 Candies

* 50 Candies

* Corrupted File
(distorts the appearance of said sima changing a section of their design to appear glitched out or otherwise corrupted)

* Honkin jawbreaker
(gives your sima a tongue edit of your choosing)

* Haunted house ticket
(gives your sima a back mane of raised fur-- like a scared cat!)

* Pumpkin Cookie
(gives your sima chibi bat wings)

* Rock Candy
( sima will begin getting petrified patches or body parts! Though if it spreads to the head only par of the face will be covered.. odd.)

* Elixir or Souls (UC)
(allows the jewel to transform to a different jewel at any time- even custom. rarity of the allowed change
is rolled upon earning this item)

* Candy Corn
(gives claws of up to uncommon rarity )

*6 Demon’s Stew
(your Sima's eye whites will become black, they will grow uncommon claws and sharper canines while their
pupils will constrict to cat-like slits)

* 4 Black Cat Charm
(gives a Sima whiskers and claws)

* 2 Ren's Candy Jar(R)
(You reach your hand into the candy bowl and pick an item from any artists door. This will be randomly picked)

* Coven's Curse
(makes sima drool a thick black fluid forever)

* 30 Candies

* Gummy Wings
(gives your Sima a set of realistic large wings of any type, feathered, dragon, etc)

Troll's Door:
* 3 Candies

* 1 Can of glitter
(Gives your sima glow or sparkles on ONE part of their body-- hair / jewel / eyes / markings)

* 1 Red Ribbon
(Gives your sima common-uncommon hair)

* 1 Literal Rock
(Gives your sima small rock-like horns, the more you use on a single sima the bigger these rock horns can get!)

* 1 Spider’s Eye Marble
(gives your sima two extra eyes anywhere you want! these can stack-- one marble is good for two more eyeballs)

* 5 Candies

* 10 Candies

* 3 Candies

* 16 Candies

* 10 Candies

* 3 Candies

* 3 Chocolate Eyeball
((gives your sima an eye edit of your choice -- pupil shape / colored sclera / etc! only up to uncommon rarity though, so no eye-jewel heterochromia))

* 8 Candies

* Pop Rocks
((gives your sima gemstones/crystals growing on their fur))

* 3 Candies

Ambient Smile's Door:
*14 Candies

Glispa's Door:
* 5 Candies

* 1 Catterfur
(When applied to a specific area of the face or ears seems to permanently attach them self and give the sima a set of furry patches symmetrically over the applied section.)

* 1 Sweet Tooth
(Gives Sima an additional tooth protruding from mouth.)

Fluffy’s Door:
* 11 Candies

* 15 Candies

* 1 Reflective Patch
(Adds glow to a single small marking on the simas body, If same marking is on both sides of the sima glow can be added to the marking on each side or one side. Can not add glow to eyes, jewel or any edits so just body markings! Multiple can be used on a single sima.)

* 1 Mysterious Feather
(Gives your sima one of 12 type of chibi wings, Each wing has a 1/12 chance of being rolled and must be rolled by FluffyTheUnicorn(Pm me before use). Only one may be used per sima, EVen if you get a type of wing you don't like it must be added to the sima so use at your risk! Colors of the wing must be a color thats on the sima.)

* 10 Candies

* 17 Candies

* 16 Candies

* 7 Candies

* 9 Candies

* Bat in a Jar
(gives a sima fangs)

* 20 Candies

* 8 Candies

* 3 Candies

* 16 Candies

* Black Mold
(gives sima common or uncommon hair)

* 18 Candies

Ravemn’s Door:
* 17 Candies
* Rock Candy

Last bumped by Lukina on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:38 am.
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me