Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Daimon #001 -Spectre- Competition (OPEN) by ∘Raven∘

Artist ∘Raven∘ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Daimon #001 -Spectre- Competition (OPEN)

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:20 am

Welcome!

Any and all are welcome to enter for this character.

He/She may be used as an OC

Species belongs to PastaTea

SPECIES ARTIST/MODERATION TEAM 100% OPEN

Daimon: Mutations: Mouth tail=Very Rare, Spectre Face=Extremely Rare, Lit Horns=Uncommon

Completely free to enter!

Form:
Are you interested in events/a community for this species?:
OWNER @Release~The~Kraken!

Gonna pretend I didn't have the internet die on me halfway through the coloring. *dies of hand cramps*

Also, if a mod sees this, would you mind moving it to the adoptable section? I accidentally did it in competition
Last edited by ∘Raven∘ on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kindness costs you nothing.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daimon #001 -Spectre- Competition (OPEN)

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Bump!
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Release~The~Kraken! » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:59 pm

╒═════════════════════════════╕
Name;; Akuma -Means demon in Japanese. He calls himself Tenshi though, which means Angel in Japanese.
Gender;; Male
Backstory;; Akuma was young, and severely bullied by peers when his family parted ways, which didn't help the problem. His father left with him and his brother, and his mother left with his only sister. Akuma was raised to think that everyday could be his last. He lived his life as full as possible, and he was pretty happy. That is... Until his brother and his father got into a fight, and didn't speak to one another for several months. As the days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, and months into years, Akuma grew. As he grew, his ambitions grew aswell. His mouth may be sealed, but it doesn't contain the emotions he has within him. Actions speak louder than words anyways. So, now a full-fledged adult, Akuma split from his family like his brother did days before. He ventured far, but found little. He then found a quiet town, but it was beautiful. Cherry blossoms fell gracefully from their branches above, the creeks played their beautiful melody of trickles and quiet splashes, as the birds too sang with glee. He lived there for several weeks until he heard rumors of a mysterious cave, filled with green gems and crystals. That's where he found a gem he called Kagayaki, which means 'glow'. He wears it around his neck at all times, saying it has mysterious qualities, and can tell the near future. And with that, Akuma went to seek yet another adventure
Are You Interested In Events/A Community For This Species?;; Of course! This species looks amazing! <3[/size]
╘═════════════════════════════╛
Release~The~Kraken!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:05 am

Release~The~Kraken! wrote:
╒═════════════════════════════╕
Name;; Akuma -Means demon in Japanese. He calls himself Tenshi though, which means Angel in Japanese.
Gender;; Male
Backstory;; Akuma was young, and severely bullied by peers when his family parted ways, which didn't help the problem. His father left with him and his brother, and his mother left with his only sister. Akuma was raised to think that everyday could be his last. He lived his life as full as possible, and he was pretty happy. That is... Until his brother and his father got into a fight, and didn't speak to one another for several months. As the days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, and months into years, Akuma grew. As he grew, his ambitions grew aswell. His mouth may be sealed, but it doesn't contain the emotions he has within him. Actions speak louder than words anyways. So, now a full-fledged adult, Akuma split from his family like his brother did days before. He ventured far, but found little. He then found a quiet town, but it was beautiful. Cherry blossoms fell gracefully from their branches above, the creeks played their beautiful melody of trickles and quiet splashes, as the birds too sang with glee. He lived there for several weeks until he heard rumors of a mysterious cave, filled with green gems and crystals. That's where he found a gem he called Kagayaki, which means 'glow'. He wears it around his neck at all times, saying it has mysterious qualities, and can tell the near future. And with that, Akuma went to seek yet another adventure
Are You Interested In Events/A Community For This Species?;; Of course! This species looks amazing! <3[/size]
╘═════════════════════════════╛

What a fascinating story you wrote! This Daimon is yours! I’m so glad you like it!
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Release~The~Kraken! » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:51 am

Ahhh thank you so much! I'll take great care of him!
Release~The~Kraken!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:44 am

He is really handsome in a creepy way ! Unfortunate I was to not see him before ... I'll look forward for others of his species :D
And congrats The Kraken that's a cool story !
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me