Sweetums Halloween Event by sharklord

Based on Click to view
Artist sharklord [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweetums Halloween Event

Postby sharklord » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Just fill the form out, and win a Sweetum! You even have a 50% chance of getting Rareums*!

Code: Select all
[b]User:[/b]
[b]# of Sweetums:[/b]
[b]Scary Story:[/b]
[b]Number Between 10-100:[/b]

*Note: You may win up to 10 Sweetums, and only 3 can be Rareums.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetums Halloween Event

Postby lostmelody. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:43 pm

User: ~HeartofaWarrior~
# of Sweetums: 3
Scary Story:
A long, long, time ago, there lived a handsome young tom. His name was Kuro.
Kuro was the perfect example of 'Looks can be deceiving.' His tabby coat was always well groomed, and his Amber sparkled like crystals in the sunlight. However, he was bratty and arrogant. He only associated with those he believed were in his league, shunning or picking on those who were weaker than him.
Doesn't sound scary? Just you wait.
One starless night, Kuro broke into Myko, his 'friend's' mansion. Cold shafts of moonlight shone through tall, stained glass windows. All was still and silent that night, not even an owl or a rat making a sound. No one heard the falling of paw-steps on marble tiles, no one saw a shadow flitter between the pillars, no one noticed as a lean form slid into Myko's bed-room.
Kuro rummaged through draws and cupboards, throwing around gem-studded collars, fancy candles, and nearly everything in the room.
Kuro pricked his ears, and froze. Myko stirred, lifting his broad head warily. The golden tom pricked his long, pointed ears. Kuro shot soundlessly under the bed, holding his breath as Myko lay down again. Sighing with relief, Kuro drew himself forward, starting towards the other side. Suddenly, a sharp pain peirced his paw. He looked down. He had stepped on the pointed end of a roundish, nail-like peg. He gently felt around the peg, finding a thin crack. Kuro nearly yowled in excitement. Grasping the peg between his teeth, (which was hard, because it was so small,) and pulled it with a sharp tug. It came out easily, and the trap-door swung open.
Still not scary? I'm getting there, be patient.
Kuro lauched himself into the blackness. He fell for three minutes straight, before feeling cool, round, small objects brush his pelt as his plunged into them. He floundered for a few moments, but he soon resurfaced. He did not sink, the surface beneath his paws stationary. If he didn't know any better, he had fallen into a vault of coins. But it was wasn't the coins that entralled him.
On a sparkling, clear, diamond pedestal, stood a black amulet, encrusted with a red diamond, in the shape of a skull. He pulled himself out, racing towards the pedestal, his paws slipping helpless on the smooth surfaces.
He leapt forward, sailing through the air. His front paws collided with the pedestal, sending it toppling, smashing into a kajillion tiny fragments. The amulet was launched straight at Kuro, hitting him square in the face.
Still not scary? The whole story isn't meant to be scaring, just the ending.
WIP, will continue to work on this.

Number Between 10-100: 13
lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Once you are done, strike out your form!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:23 pm

Okie!
lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:33 pm

User: Breezecat
# of Sweetums: 6
Scary Story: In the land of Sweet Sweetums, there still are days were not everything is sweet... One day, A young sweetum named Fern was walking through an alleyway, which was always a terrible idea, but Fern wasn't exactly bright, she was below average, and could get scared easily. She saw a pretty butterfly, and started chasing after it. An Evil Sweetum saw this and chased after her. I need to capture this good Sweetum and make her evil!! Mwahaha! He thought. He called in some of his demonic friends and they started chasing after her. But there was a little shard of glass, and Fern saw it and dodged it. The demons couldn't see this and tripped over it. They then turned into a Spirit form, swarming around her. Fern couldn't see anything with all the darkness around her. "Help me!" she cried, but no one saw her, as they only could see the sweetum lying on the sidewalk, but not the evil one and his friends. Fern was captured and placed into a dark and dreary cottage, the stained glass windows, once depicting a famous sweetum was now a pile of shattered glass and boarded planks of wood. The Chairs at the dining table were snapped in half and splintered. The evil Sweetum looked at Fern and said, "This is your new home." Fern sobbed and cried, and wouldn't take it. She ran to the doors, but the demons blocked her. She ran to the rooftop, but she could fall and plummet to her death. She came up with a plan, and made a decoy, which she placed on her bed to make it look like she was sleeping, got a collapsable ladder, and climbed through the fireplace. She unfolded her ladder and got out of her living nightmare.
The end

Ok this story isn't exactly scary, but I have 0% inspiration right now and I wanted to write...

Number Between 10-100: 50
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me