Alkali #7 - Custom by Free Shade

Based on Click to view
Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alkali #7 - Custom

Postby Free Shade » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Alkali's are very small creatures that can fit in a full grown humans hands.
They live in glasses, bottles, jars, cans, or cups and rarely are found elsewhere.
They are generally gentle and loyal creatures that enjoy curling up on a kitchen
counter or near their human companions. Their abdomen is made of a thick, durable
glass and is hollow on the inside. Their abdomen (otherwise called a tankard) is normally
filled with a liquid of sorts which often influences the aroma they put off.

This babe is a custom for DoubleInfiniti for being a good friend and supporting me through making and getting this species finally up and going.
If it wasn't for Infiniti keeping up a positive attitude I probably wouldn't have made these guys a public species ;3;
So here's my thanks to you Infiniti!!

Their edits are:
Uncommon hair - Shoulder length curly hair
Uncommon Filling - Raspberry Slushy
Uncommon ears - Fluffier/slightly longer
Uncommon tail - Fluffier
Rare horns - Branch horns (covered in frost)
Very Rare Minor Powers - Has the ability to breath frost/snow and manifests snow/frost on things they touch at their own will

Still have the jam batch up here - viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3592131
Will be posting the new mascot soon as well ;3;
And have a new rare edit adopt coming up on monday too!

~ Shade
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alkali #7 - Custom

Postby Lepid » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:19 pm

You're way too kind to me Shade please! ;A; I'm so excited to see these guys grow honestly and this has seriously made my whole day. <3 You're such a good friend and I'm very glad I met you through makos and are still talking to each other. You're an amazing person and I love this girl so much! She's perfect in every way aaaaa ^^

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me