Artist Simonpet [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Harrier

Postby Simonpet » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:20 pm

Name: Harrier
Clan: None
Personality: Harrier is calm and collected at all times, and uses his quiet presence to reassure others. He is a good listener and prefers to avoid talking when possible. He is a marra of few words and would rather use his actions, which he feels makes a more powerful statement than "meaningless" talk. He enjoys solitude and can often be found resting high up in a tree or hunting. He believes that he is not cut out for group life and would prefer to remain alone, but feels that if he finds the right alpha, might not mind settling down.

One of Harrier's favorite activities is watching prey animals silently and taking note of their habits. He especially enjoys seeing how long until they notice him. As the spots where he watches are free from his hunting, the prey animals in those areas have learned to trust and ignore him, although if they move too far into one of his main hunting grounds, are free for the picking. He also likes to see how well he can camouflage himself using mud, water, plants, and other things in nature. This is partially to avoid other marras and partially to avoid being seen by his prey.
Mate: OPEN
Kits: None
Other: N/A
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me