My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC growth - Solitaire

Postby dragoncool97 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:50 am

Personality: Solitaire gained the reputation of be the rebellious daughter of the respected Xerxes and Lilith. As a cub she loved sneaking out of training to go on adventures outside the pride, this typically ended with her siblings sneaking out as well to retrieve her as well as getting in trouble with her mentor Hodurgan. She became very skilled with her ice element in causing mischief which made her a prime wrestler amongst the other cubs.

Solitaire possesses a very headstrong, ambitious, and confident to a fault kind of attitude. She believes she can fight anyone and everyone, even when the odds are stacked against her. However, despite her unyielding confidence, Sol is a very friendly and social lion. Though it can be hard to get to used to her tough personality, but after a while many come to realize that she is internally very caring. Solitaire believes that no one is allowed to mess with those she cares about except for her, and will viciously defend those close to her.

When she became an adult she was given the rank of warrior, however, Solitaire elected to become a huntress instead and trained with her father and her mentor to become one. She felt that as a huntress she could see more of her world while at the same time be able to see her family more often than if she was a warrior, plus it would put her mother Lilith's mind at ease.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me