Artist River Song [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RPW #1222

Postby River Song » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:29 am

Rose gold?? I guess?

This is just a quick design because I have about zero motivation and a lot of stress. Feel free to do anything for this pup, I need at least a name and gender, but more is always appreciated.

No deadline atm.

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #1222

Postby birdbones » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:31 am

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE BUT THERE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE :3
name: aurum caelum (meaning gold sky)
song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyFMx7BiFm4&t=90s

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Few know this is one of my favorite quotes. I know for certain my mother wouldn't approve of me watching the films I do. I've seen few to mention, but Tim Burton is my favorite. Though my Mother isn't quite as strict currently.

name: Geoffrey.
Favorite color: Purple.
Favorite movie: Nightmare before Christmas

Enough small talk.
I believe it is time I introduced myself. My name is Geoffrey, and I. Well, honestly. I'm not sure how to tell my story. So I will start with the present...
___

Currently I am... Well, you could call me a prince. By mateship...er, well. Soon to be mateship.
I will be joining a Royal family from a kingdom called Regnum. My mother has always wanted a wealthy, healthy life. A part of me still feels like the woman's just in it for the money...

what are you writing, Geoffrey? my lover hummed leaning against me. I could not help but smile and close my diary... That's right. It didn't matter. Though I think she'd find my obsession with Tim Burton... A bit odd. "Just notes for my studies. A blatant lie, yes. But she won't push the subject. She never has before... though I'm looking forward to telling you the end of things, I'm not terribly psychic, diary. So after she leaves I will write you again.
For now, I leave to spend the day with my darling Fenna.
___
"Geoffrey. You're hitting the wrong key!" Elizabeth, Geoffrey's mother, sighed at the distracted child.she wanted to teach him to be a gentleman. So he may meet and woo a princess. So that her child, her only child. Could have the chance that was stolen from them to live the life he was entitled to have. After all, unlike her, He wasn't exiled fromj Anaxios..."mother I'm tired. May I take a walk?" Geoffrey asked softly. Elizabeth nodded knowing his walks always took him to the library. He was a brilliant boy... Softly, Elizabeth watched her son leave. Her son would never know. He was born a prince of Anaxios. As far as she knew anyway. What she didn't know was that the king she had her son with, the very wolf that caused all her troubles, was an imposter. And that Geoffrey was busily sneaking out to meet a new Friend at the park....
it sucks I know.
Last edited by Dissimulodeerling. on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:40 am

Name: Isaac
Personality: Isaac is a classic grumpy tough guy who is honestly just trying to hide the fact that he is a major nerd and dork. He has a D&D campaign every weekend that he absolutely adores playing in and plenty of video games that he plays for hours and knows far too much about, but those are just the more normal nerdy things. He's obsessed with the periodic table and the elements, loving to memorize facts about them, and he's a major history nerd. Not only that, but he also loves to write poetry and is a huge romantic, practically breathing romantic novels and movies (all appropriate, of course). He even will write fanfiction for some of his fandoms such as Star Wars, but he considers everything to be trash so no one is ever allowed to read it - his fanfiction writing is his most guarded secret of all. Hist friends get to see more and more of these sides of him, especially if they met him through D&D or any of his other nerdy habits, although they will find that he still tends to be rather grumpy even when in his element. It just is a bit of a happy grumpy, if that's even possible. If he's in a super good mood, he'll make a crap ton of horrible puns that he'll get a kick out of and will be less guarded, but don't be fooled. He's easily made angry, and might start yelling at the simplest things, such as a lego that dared to let him step on it. It really depends, but he's quite the sweetheart, no matter how hard he tries to deny it.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:20 pm

This will end on oct 10th!

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

like a forest,
built of memories
I'm back in my spot
wrapped in stories,
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Name;; 太陽/Taiyō No Aki
Name Meaning;; Sun Fall
Gender;; Female
Introducing Tai;;
太陽の秋は痩せた女の子ですが、彼女はしばしば他の人たちに失礼なものとなります。彼女は他人が "あなたが失礼である"という愚かな言葉で彼女を悩ますと、それを嫌う。彼女は非常にばたばたで、多くの関係で引き裂かれています。彼女は非常に泡立つと楽しい愛情があり、パーティーに行くことを楽しんでいます。彼女は非常に甘く、優しいですが、ほとんどの人は彼女が失礼な古い太陽の秋です。彼女は非常に恥ずかしがり屋ですが、あなたが彼女を知ると友好的です。
彼女は森の中で長く歩くことを楽しみ、写真を愛し、多くの自然の写真を持っています。これは、彼女が会ったことのない両親を思い出させるからです。
彼女は両性愛者であり、現在は関係を探しているわけではありませんが、なぜ知りたがっているのですか、彼女は理由を知らないのです。
/
Taiyō no aki wa yaseta on'nanokodesuga, kanojo wa shibashiba hokanohito-tachi ni shitsureina mono to narimasu. Kanojo wa tanin ga" anata ga shitsureidearu" to iu orokana kotoba de kanojo o nayamasu to, sore o kirau. Kanojo wa hijō ni batabata de, ōku no kankei de hikisaka rete imasu. Kanojo wa hijō ni awadatsuto tanoshī aijō ga ari, pātī ni iku koto o tanoshinde imasu. Kanojo wa hijō ni amaku, yasashīdesuga, hotondo no hito wa kanojo ga shitsureina furui taiyō no akidesu. Kanojo wa hijō ni hazukashigariyadesuga, anata ga kanojo o shiru to yūkō-tekidesu. Kanojo wa mori no naka de nagaku aruku koto o tanoshimi, shashin o aishi, ōku no shizen no shashin o motte imasu. Kore wa, kanojo ga atta koto no nai ryōshin o omoidasa serukaradesu. Kanojo wa ryō seiai-shadeari, genzai wa kankei o sagashite iru wakede wa arimasenga, naze shirita gatte iru nodesu ka, kanojo wa riyū o shiranai nodesu.
MEANING:
sun fall is a sassy girl, she often comes off as rude to others. She hates it when others annoy her with their dumb comments of "You are being rude," or things along that line. She is very flirty and has torn through many relationships. She is very bubbly and fun-loving, and enjoys going to parties. She is very sweet and gentle, but to most she is just rude old sun fall. She is very shy, but is friendly once you get to know her.
She enjoys long hikes in forests and loves photography, and has many photos of nature, because it reminds her of her parents, who she has never met.
She is bisexual and panromantic, though she currently isn't looking for a relationship, so why you needed to know, she doesn't know why.
Theme Song;; Confident by Demi Lovato
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:24 am

two days left!

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

like a forest,
built of memories
I'm back in my spot
wrapped in stories,
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:28 am

Bump?

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Wow sorry for not ending this sooner! The winner of this kiddo is Dissimulodeerling. Your concept seems really well thought out, and I honestly love the strength of the character created through a few short paragraphs.

However, I would like to offer a ru to firedancer77, as your character reminded me a little bit too much of myself. Give me a couple of colours and ill see what I come up with.

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

like a forest,
built of memories
I'm back in my spot
wrapped in stories,
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 pm

I would love an ru! Also, congrats Dissimulodeerling, you definitely deserve this base. c;

Would purple, black, and gold work for color inspiration? Feel free to deviate from that, I'm sure I'll love whatever you do. c:

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery