Artist miskit [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by miskit

Sparok #14

Postby miskit » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 am

Sparoks have wings attached to their heads, approximately where their ears should be
They can hear through their top ears, their bottom ears and tail are for stabilization.
Although Sparoks can't fly they can glide, because their bodies are too heavy for their wings to lift.
Some Sparoks only have one set of wings on their head, these guys can't glide at all.
The eyes of a Sparok may be different, depending on where they live.
Sparoks who live in dark caves have slitted eyes, those who live in the forest have clear eyes, and those who are domestic have circular white pupils.
Their tongues are usually the same color as the bottoms of their paw pads
Sparoks are approximately the size of Shiba Inus. Some are larger and some are smaller, but not by much, unless genetically defected.
This species tends to live in the trees or cliffs, making nests for their young, they do not lay eggs, however.
The Sparok is very protective of its land, and will dive off of high cliffs with competitors and glide upwards at the last second to win land, whoever dives up first loses.
If a baby is born with only one pair of head wings, they are likely to die if pushed out of a nest, due to the fact that they cannot glide, making them uncommon to see in the adult world.
Sparoks eat almost anything but mostly bugs, rats, and fruit

(without items)

An uncommon sparok with 1 pair of head wings, tail wing edit, minor fur edits, and domestic eyes
In order to try out, tell me how they got those scars
Code: Select all
Username:
Sparok name:

250 words max.
you may add one art extra
no prettying up
ends sept. 24th
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparok #14

Postby Skoomacat » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:04 am

Username:skoomacat
Sparok name:Felix
How they got the scars:Felix used to be a father
Until his home was attacked
He tried to defend his partner and child but was defeated
He was the only survivor
He's filled with so much regret that no longer wants live but to avenge his partner and child
His scares were from the dreaded creature that attacked him

Sorry this is so edgy
I just came up with it
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Username: redwolf466
Sparok name: Xaver
How they got the scars: He Was Going to find something, some creature jumped out at him and attacked him he fought back the creature clawed at his mouth and underbelly Xaver dealt a blow to the creatures neck. it reared up slapping its heavy paws wildly though the air trying to strike Xaver. he dodged and weaved, Xaver jumped straight on to the creatures back biting down on its neck. the creature shrilled will pain and escaped.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:01 am

username;
SoupPupped
sparok name;
Conduire
{goes by Con}
gender;
Male
scars;
Con wasn't born into captivity. He was born to two loving parents, who he doesn't even remember. He doesn't remember a lot of his childhood. He doesn't remember his parents being killed and sold for their pelts. He doesn't remember being captured and sold away to a human who wanted a Sparok. He doesn't remember his eyes slowly shifting from the clear eyes of the forest to the white pupils of domestication. Eventually, though, he learned he wasn't meant to be a domestic pet. He eventually escaped from his humans, taking with him a jacket they made for him to keep warm. He began living in the streets of a city, surviving off of whatever he could find. He was vicious. He would attack without reason, making other Sparoks fear him. Soon, those who wanted protection begged for his help. He accepted, and they formed one of the most powerful gangs in the city. The symbol on his jacket became a feared one, many calling the gang the "no wing gang". Despite the symbol of the group, the two-winged Sparok became the name of the group. He and his gang have been through many fights with other gangs, though he's won all of them. The only injuries he's ever ganged were those scars on his mouth, those who don't know his name now calling him "Scar".
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:30 am

Username: Agicaljammer
Sparok name: Dave
How they got the scars:

Mark was late as usual, so it was no problem pretending to be him. Wearing all Mark's clothing, he burst in the school like how Mark did. Everyone oohed. Everyone aahed. Everyone fell for Dave's trick.

" Hey Mark! Guess what? "
" Mark, you're invited to my birthday party! It was, like soooo expensive! "
" OMG Mark, loving the new sweater! "

His classmates and supposedly 'friends' crowded Dave as he showed off, pretending to be Mark.

" Lol. I know y'all just LOVE me, but I have no time. Bye! "

Dave said, smiling like how Mark does it. It was time to go to the classroom. He squeezed through the large crowd as he made it to his homeroom. He sat at Mark's desk, and turned in Mark's homework. He had sneaked in Mark's home when Mark was done his homework.

" Pretty early today, eh? "

Asked the teacher. Dave nodded and tried to act cool.

" Yup, m'am. "

〇〇〇

It was the end of school. Dave headed to the courtyard like how Mark does it. But what he didn't notice was Mark standing in the shadows under the tree.

" You've come. I knew you were pretending to be me. "

Mark pounced on Dave, ripping Dave's clothing to reveal who he was. He scratched Dave and hurled him, leaving a huge scar on his chin.

" Thanks A LOT. "

{221/250 word count}

( To clarify what is happening, Dave was pretending to be Mark, the rich and mean popular Sparok. He was getting revenge.)
mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:20 am

Username: Gallifrey
Sparok name: Colt
How they got the scars: Colt got his scars by tripping over a banana peel on the sidewalk, although he'd never admit to that. Who wants to go around telling other sparoks that they scarred themselves in such a stupid, cartoon-gag way simply because they weren't paying attention while they walked?! So he lies about their origins. The story changes day by day and depending on his mood. Sometimes they were caused by a rampaging bear, other times he fell off his skateboard while doing tricks. The one consistency in all of these stories however is that it wasn't his fault. Because Colt doesn't want to admit that everything could have been avoided if he had just been paying attention to where he was going, and not texting his friends while he walked. If he'd just put down the phone, he would have seen the people exiting the diner drop their banana peel on the ground, and would have been able to avoid it with ease. But alas, he didn't and found himself in the hospital, with a scarred mouth and even worse scarred pride. The scars took over 19 stitches to close up and a nearly two weeks to heal, he couldn't eat much besides soft foods and ice cream during that time. Luckily though, Colt did learn his lesson about texting and walking and no longer uses his phone in any manner when moving around. He's terrified of having another embarrassing and scarring accident, his pride still in tatters from the previous one.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 pm

closed for judging!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:21 am

good luck everyone <3
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:23 am

Gallifrey wrote:Username: Gallifrey
Sparok name: Colt
How they got the scars: Colt got his scars by tripping over a banana peel on the sidewalk, although he'd never admit to that. Who wants to go around telling other sparoks that they scarred themselves in such a stupid, cartoon-gag way simply because they weren't paying attention while they walked?! So he lies about their origins. The story changes day by day and depending on his mood. Sometimes they were caused by a rampaging bear, other times he fell off his skateboard while doing tricks. The one consistency in all of these stories however is that it wasn't his fault. Because Colt doesn't want to admit that everything could have been avoided if he had just been paying attention to where he was going, and not texting his friends while he walked. If he'd just put down the phone, he would have seen the people exiting the diner drop their banana peel on the ground, and would have been able to avoid it with ease. But alas, he didn't and found himself in the hospital, with a scarred mouth and even worse scarred pride. The scars took over 19 stitches to close up and a nearly two weeks to heal, he couldn't eat much besides soft foods and ice cream during that time. Luckily though, Colt did learn his lesson about texting and walking and no longer uses his phone in any manner when moving around. He's terrified of having another embarrassing and scarring accident, his pride still in tatters from the previous one.

Congrats Gallifrey!
I really liked the story for Colt, I enjoy that he tries to cover his story for the injury

I was torn between forms, so I'm awarding Agicaljammer with a RU
give me a color and I'll start your RU
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:38 am

Holy cow, I cannot believe I won him! Thanks so much. I absolute adored this sparok and writing that story was great fun. I'm excited to develop him more for the future. ^^
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me