Artist miskit [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by trans

Sparok #12

Postby miskit » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Sparoks have wings attached to their heads, approximately where their ears should be
They can hear through their top ears, their bottom ears and tail are for stabilization.
Although Sparoks can't fly they can glide, because their bodies are too heavy for their wings to lift.
Some Sparoks only have one set of wings on their head, these guys can't glide at all.
The eyes of a Sparok may be different, depending on where they live.
Sparoks who live in dark caves have slitted eyes, those who live in the forest have clear eyes, and those who are domestic have circular white pupils.
Their tongues are usually the same color as the bottoms of their paw pads
Sparoks are approximately the size of Shiba Inus. Some are larger and some are smaller, but not by much, unless genetically defected.
This species tends to live in the trees or cliffs, making nests for their young, they do not lay eggs, however.
The Sparok is very protective of its land, and will dive off of high cliffs with competitors and glide upwards at the last second to win land, whoever dives up first loses.
If a baby is born with only one pair of head wings, they are likely to die if pushed out of a nest, due to the fact that they cannot glide, making them uncommon to see in the adult world.
Sparoks eat almost anything but mostly bugs, rats, and fruit

A common bab with small fur and hair edits
In order to try out, tell me what they like to collect
Code: Select all
Username:
Sparok Name:

You may pretty up the form as much as you like and add as many extras as you want
no word limit
Ends 9/25
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparok #12

Postby acura, » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:48 am

Username: crylicsarq.
Sparok Name: Ally
What do they like to collect?: any sort of flower while they roam through meadows, forests or anything like that :>
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:43 am

Username: sschw
Sparok Name:
What do they like to collect?:

wip
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:13 pm

username: trans ` name: meyvay `gender: female

what do they like to collect?: meyvay travels all around the world, meanwhile collecting all kinds of stamps to add to her collection while on her travels. she makes it a goal to collect a stamp from each place she goes, and doesnt leave until she does. meyvay's stamp collection is very big, so big in fact that she had to find a binder to put all her stamps in to make more room for other things, but even that is starting to run out of space, showing just how big her stamp collection actually is. meyvay's favorite stamps are her stamps from home, despite all the fantastical and truly awe-inspiring places she'd been to. she has two in particular that she's very fond of; one that was very recently printed when she had received it and with a beautiful picture on the front, and another much older stamp, the picture too faded and worn to make out, but to her, that just makes it all the more special. meyvay loves to share her collection with others, but is very protective of her stamps, and doesnt like people actually touching them or the binder they're kept in. she feels a little bad for being so possessive, but her stamps are her most treasured possessions and she couldnt bare to lose even one of them or have them stolen. she is a little more relenting when it comes to someone who's sad however; she's more than willing to show them some of her favorites among her collection and even let them look around in her binder to cheer them up, and sometimes she'll tell them stories about the places of the stamps they picked. she cant help but feel just a little pride in being able to at least do this for people who could use the picker-upper.

personality: too curious for her own good, plays by her own rules, an ambivert, very indecisive, lives for that #Aesthetic, loves the beach, stays up all night playing video games with friends, kinda pretentious, cares about her appearance a lot, can sometimes be very vain, pays great attention to detail (she's a perfectionist), values vanity both in herself and in others highly
Last edited by trans on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:30 am

Username: Agicaljammer

Sparok Name: Coral

What do they collect:

Coral enjoys collecting shells, rocks, and things that wash up from the beach shore. She enjoys doing so because when she was small, she wasn't allowed to go near the water for her parent's fear of little Coral drowning. Over time, it had caused her to love the ocean and the many wonders that came from it.

Swissshhhhh.... Swooooo..... the ocean will call to her every night. From her den when all her siblings and parents are sleeping, she tiptoes outside carefully and leans on the gentle breeze. Outside, the gentle motion of the water and wind hush Coral to sleep. A long time which only felt like a few minutes, the morning sun arises and Coral yawns. Oh no! She forgot to go inside. The looming figure of her strict father towered over her. She whimpered.

" Coral! What are you doing out here again? You could have been lost! "
" I'm sorry, father. But I love it out here! The ocean, the breeze, the twinkling stars... it's just so much better than being cooped up in a small den. "

Her father growled. Coral knew, that when father got angry, things get ugly. She held her breath for the punishment.

" We are moving where you shall not feel the gentle breeze, the whispering waters, yadda yadda. Call your sisters, and your mom! Announce that we are leaving. "
" But father- "
" NO! We are leaving. That is that. "
" Father, I need- "

Coral stopped midsentence when she noticed the look on her father's face.

" Yes father..."

Coral whispered quietly. She trudged towards the den, tears streaming down her face. Annoyed, her father kicked Coral towards the den.

" Ow! "

Coral ran in the den, hiccuping and trying not to cry.

" Mother, Veronica, Crystal, I have some news... "
" Yes, sweetheart? "

Her lovely mother said. Veronica and Crystal, who couldn't have cared less, rolled their eyes and laughed. Both of her sisters followed the footsteps of her father, while her mother was the opposite. She was the only one who understood Coral.

" W-w-we a-are... m-m-move- "

Coral couldn't push out the words out of her throat. It was like trapped in a nightmare where you were desperately trying to wake up, but couldn't. She tried again.

" We... are... m-m-move- "
" What is it slowpoke? What sort of dreadful news do you have? "

Veronica snapped at Coral. She stretched out the words 'dreadful' and 'have' to sound sarcastic. Crystal and Veronica traded looks and laughed.

" Behave, girls! "

Her mother said in her strong voice. The sisters immediately stopped laughing and stared at Coral.

"Now, what news do you have to tell us? Come on, it won't be that hard. Mother will be here for you. "

Her mother said. Coral tried again.

" WeAreMovi- "

Her father pushed in the den.

" What TOOK you so long? Family! We are moving! Pack your things and lets get going! "

Coral gulped. At least she didn't have to say anything.

After that dreadful memory, Coral shuddered. She was glad that she now lived in solitude by the ocean.

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:39 am

closed for judging!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:35 pm

trans wrote:

username: trans ` name: meyvay `gender: female

what do they like to collect?: meyvay travels all around the world, meanwhile collecting all kinds of stamps to add to her collection while on her travels. she makes it a goal to collect a stamp from each place she goes, and doesnt leave until she does. meyvay's stamp collection is very big, so big in fact that she had to find a binder to put all her stamps in to make more room for other things, but even that is starting to run out of space, showing just how big her stamp collection actually is. meyvay's favorite stamps are her stamps from home, despite all the fantastical and truly awe-inspiring places she'd been to. she has two in particular that she's very fond of; one that was very recently printed when she had received it and with a beautiful picture on the front, and another much older stamp, the picture too faded and worn to make out, but to her, that just makes it all the more special. meyvay loves to share her collection with others, but is very protective of her stamps, and doesnt like people actually touching them or the binder they're kept in. she feels a little bad for being so possessive, but her stamps are her most treasured possessions and she couldnt bare to lose even one of them or have them stolen. she is a little more relenting when it comes to someone who's sad however; she's more than willing to show them some of her favorites among her collection and even let them look around in her binder to cheer them up, and sometimes she'll tell them stories about the places of the stamps they picked. she cant help but feel just a little pride in being able to at least do this for people who could use the picker-upper.

personality: too curious for her own good, plays by her own rules, an ambivert, very indecisive, lives for that #Aesthetic, loves the beach, stays up all night playing video games with friends, kinda pretentious, cares about her appearance a lot, can sometimes be very vain, pays great attention to detail (she's a perfectionist), values vanity both in herself and in others highly

Congrats to trans on winning Meyvay! It was a tough decision between forms, but I really enjoyed how she collected stamps, I thought it was cute
Thank you everyone else for entering!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me