Artist miskit [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Suskay

Sparok #11 - Winner

Postby miskit » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:14 am

Sparoks have wings attached to their heads, approximately where their ears should be
They can hear through their top ears, their bottom ears and tail are for stabilization.
Although Sparoks can't fly they can glide, because their bodies are too heavy for their wings to lift.
Some Sparoks only have one set of wings on their head, these guys can't glide at all.
The eyes of a Sparok may be different, depending on where they live.
Sparoks who live in dark caves have slitted eyes, those who live in the forest have clear eyes, and those who are domestic have circular white pupils.
Their tongues are usually the same color as the bottoms of their paw pads
Sparoks are approximately the size of Shiba Inus. Some are larger and some are smaller, but not by much, unless genetically defected.
This species tends to live in the trees or cliffs, making nests for their young, they do not lay eggs, however.
The Sparok is very protective of its land, and will dive off of high cliffs with competitors and glide upwards at the last second to win land, whoever dives up first loses.
If a baby is born with only one pair of head wings, they are likely to die if pushed out of a nest, due to the fact that they cannot glide, making them uncommon to see in the adult world.
Sparoks eat almost anything but mostly bugs, rats, and fruit

A common sparok with hair tuft edit and mane edit
In order to win this sparok, tell me what secret they keep closest to them
It could be their own secret, or a secret that someone else told them
Code: Select all
Username:
Sparok name:

300 words max
you may pretty up and add a 150 word extra/ OR an art extra
Ends on the 21st
Last edited by miskit on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparok #11

Postby trans » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:22 pm

res
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suskay » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:16 am

Secret: There's many secrets that Juniper has been told over her lifetime, some where merely gossip while others where heart destroying secrets. Junipers biggest secret is not a lie, not something that would absolutely destroy relation ships. Some thing simple, a place. As far as she knows no one else would ever think to venture past the cliffs into flat territory where the wind stood still providing no escape for Sparoks who needed a lift to glide away, not even the smallest of animals dared to trespass into this open area.There were no trees to cover the sky, only small dwarf shrubbery. In the middle of the landscape lays a pond, around 5 feet deep. The way it sits on a cloudless night is breath taking, its practically a mirror reflecting the smallest of details creating a beautiful recreation of the sky.
Sparok name: Juniper

Suskay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:22 am

Suskay wrote:
Secret: There's many secrets that Juniper has been told over her lifetime, some where merely gossip while others where heart destroying secrets. Junipers biggest secret is not a lie, not something that would absolutely destroy relation ships. Some thing simple, a place. As far as she knows no one else would ever think to venture past the cliffs into flat territory where the wind stood still providing no escape for Sparoks who needed a lift to glide away, not even the smallest of animals dared to trespass into this open area.There were no trees to cover the sky, only small dwarf shrubbery. In the middle of the landscape lays a pond, around 5 feet deep. The way it sits on a cloudless night is breath taking, its practically a mirror reflecting the smallest of details creating a beautiful recreation of the sky.
Sparok name: Juniper

Congrats! Enjoy Juniper
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me