Based on Click to view
Artist Charboo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LOC Adopt #116 - Delcai

Postby Charboo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|| Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt #116 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

With many new members from our event, I have come with a non owner adopt! To be eligible to try out for this dude, you can only have one lion or none!

Loosely based him off of this lil guy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, for this adopt, I want to see more character development than I want to see art. I am making a limit of 3 art pieces because I feel that they make your entry look nice. But remember, I am not judging on art or if you have any, I am judging the character made! You may code your form to look nice, but some simple coding or even no coding will do the job. I am perfectly fine if the coding format is comfy and easy on the eyes.
Please refer below for your requirements!
Forms must be posted 3 days before judging beings. During those three days, you are still allowed to edit your form

Design notes: There are hidden markings that glow when this lion -blank-. Iris is electric blue and pupil is a deep blood red.
Bad quality gif: link

Username: ilhdc7
Name: Delcai
Element: Light

Last edited by Charboo on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt #116 - Open!

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Goodness he's lovely. If anyone needs lions for relationships feel free to use my boy Zalaen. Just send me a message if you want information about him <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:37 pm

All of my lions are open for relationships and I would LOVE to help with form proofing, coding, and anything else! I wish I could apply for this beauty, so much! Just PM me with what you're interested in and I'm happy to help!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:25 pm

ImageImage
    Username:
    Abused but call me Andy~

Name:
    Keahi
    Hawaiian for The Fire

Orentation:
    Pansexual
    not limited in choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity

Element:
    Fire
    Manipulate the shape, change the fire's temperature, thrust it with great force, set things ablaze or prevent things from being caught on fire. Can create fire on their own. Don't need a source to take from.
    Blue flame - Temperature change
    Keahi can very easily turn an already hot orange flame to all blue, the hottest point of any fire.
    Spark Guard - Prevent fire
    Theres too many things in the universe that couldgo up in flames, so when using any of his fire, he makes sure to use this as well so nothing else burns.

A hunter in the pride

Personality:
    The silent guy
    Keahi is very silent, not really liking (or honestly able) to speak. When he does speak, he has a deep and rather calming voice but only speaks to those he is comfortable enough around. Some may think he is a bit of a push over or even just straight up mean, because of this but its actually the opposite. He does speak up when he finds something he doesn't think is a smart idea, if a cub is trying to do something that might hurt them, he will tell them to stop, most likely scaring them.
    When he does speak to a friend or someone he trust, he is a truly sweet guy, always making sure everyone is okay and everyone is happy. If someone is upset, he is more then willing to sit there and listen to them, wanting to understand them so he can help in anyways he can. But just because he is nice to his friends doesn't mean he is a push over to his enemies. Keahi is more then able to fight, willing to when the time rises. He is not a pacifist, he is not going to try and talk his way out if he knows he can't.
    That being said, he is a very caring friend and a gentle brother like figure when needed.
    --
    To those who have been around him long enough for him to open up, they know of his affectionate nature. He always feels the need to care for someone he knows well enough, sometimes going as far as to just straight out ask if they would like him to do something for him. At this moment in time, there isn't anyone he is this close with after his mother passed. To get this close with him might take a lot of patience and understanding.
    He is very slow to making friends or enemies, someone has to do a lot fo him to not like them or trust them, but its the same the other way around. One true way to become his friend is an understanding that his silence is not him being upset with you.

History:
    Not a normal child
    Growing up, Keahi was just as quiet as he was now, but this was mostly due to being born to a deaf mother, learning to communicate more through facial expressions and body language. The only other lion he would talk to growing up was his father, which didn't last long when the lion left him and his mother when he was still young.This didn't effect him too much other then now he had to help his mom as much as he could, putting a bit of pressure on the young cub.
    As he got older, he learned that not everyone saw silence the way he did. Some thought it was just trying to look like the cool silent type, others thought it was him being rude, and some even thought he just didn't talk to people he didn't like. He learned the rough side of everything rather fast, even with his mother trying to shelter him from it the best she could. He began to notice small things, that if he was stressed or something made him uncomfortable, he was unable to talk, but with someone patient and calming, he could get words out a bit at a time.
    Now that he is a older, he thinks his silence is a helpful tool. As a hunter, silence is a very powerful thing. If you arent silent, it could be the very reason you dont catch something. So as he got older, he became a very successful hunter, making sure to bring as much as he can to the pride. Keahi believes that if he wasn't the silent guy he is, he wouldn't be able to accomplish what he has.

Relationships:
    ImageEsh-Ban
    Keahi and Esh-ban became friends after a small introdution through one of Esh-Bans friends. Although Keahi rarely talked around him at first, they did become close, even to the point that Keahi would go to him to admit if he felt something was wrong. They aren't best friends but they are close enough that Keahi talks to him.

ImageTerra
    Keahi met Terra simply because he ran into him, but they seemed to understand each other, Terra not seeing his quietness the same way the others around him have. Not seeing it as Keahu being angry or mysterious, but seeing it as thats just who he is.

Why do their markings glow?:
    Fire and anger
    Anytime his markings actually glow, it's when he is using his element or something has angered him, which isn't easy. As of recent, a few things have actually angered him, making them glow rather bright and sometimes surprising those around him who only know his gentle side.

(The thing with all of this is I just realized half way through I made him selectively mute, which wasn't my original idea but now I'm going to stick with it~!) I also wasnt able to write as much as I wanted because ive been busy with work but I at least wanted to try~ thank you!
Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:56 am, edited 13 times in total.
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Username: Sandstorm814
Name: Tait
Element: Darkness
Sub-Rank: Hunter
Personality:

History:

Relationships:
res with other hunters
other pride members

glows in the dark so he can see
late night hunting discovery?

res!
notes and possible ideas in form of my incoherent thoughts;
glows when near fire - enhances markings
glows in water?
cold
hunting taxon
look stuff up on site
nomad or hunter

Prison guard possibly?
chewy, stringy meat

A lion with the gift of darkness can: Cover any area with darkness, can blind foes, create distractions, cloud the mind, manipulate shadows.
Last edited by Sandstorm814 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:40 am

Res
Username:
Name:
Element: Darkness or dire(if there is one)
Personality:
History:
Relationships:
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 am

my lions are all available as relations!
just pm me with ideas and i'd be happy to help<3
http://thebrokenpride.weebly.com/
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Username:

holmes221B

Name:

Luminos

Male

Element:
(only one from the original 15)

Fire

Performer - Storyteller

Personality:

Luminos is strong and loyal to the Pride, but most of all, to his family and friends. He is a calm and gentle lion who doesn't like to see anyone getting hurt. He is sensitive when it comes to someone getting hurt, and he has experienced a lot of it. Luminos doesn't like thinking about troubles such as this, so he calms himself by telling stories to young cubs with fire. As he creates images with his element in the air, he becomes more relaxed and calm and focuses on the story. Luminos sometimes has horrible thoughts about people getting injure - he is that sensitive - but he doesn't show it in public. He would smile, be happy, participate in events... all without showing his true emotions. Because of this, it is difficult for him to make friends. He has a few friends that he is willing to tell his feelings and thoughts to. In addition to being sensitive, he is courageous. Some might think that you can only be brave in battle; however, Luminos proves it otherwise. Since he tells stories with his element, he has to project the images so that everyone can see the current plot. He is brave enough to create large images of fire in the air that project to the audience.

History:

Luminos.

The Storyteller of Fire.

A very interesting title they have given him. A while ago, he was just called a storyteller. Now, he is the Storyteller of Fire. I wonder how that happened.

Well, he is mostly famous for his stories, fire images and his glowing marks. Luminos thought that he wouldn't make an impact on the Pride. He trained himself to conjure up larger and more detailed images every day, and they would still call him a storyteller. However, when he performed in front of a crowd of lions for the first time, his reputation exceeded him, causing him to be called the Storyteller of Fire. His friends Arisu and Tycond informed him that his title has been brought out into the light.

Maybe it is just him. Maybe it is his element. Maybe it is his glowing marks. Luminos was confused as to what caused him to be called such a title. Had he grown famous? Had he made an impression on the Pride? Nevertheless, he was still filled with joy that he made an impact on the lion society.

He continued to perform multiple stories, his flames piercing the air as he created detailed images depicting the current scene. As he performed more and more stories, his creativity exceeded him, causing him to create his own stories, which have also been a huge success.

To this day, however, he ponders what caused him to be called the Storyteller of Fire. Maybe it is his ability that is being awarded.

Not him.

Relationships:

Arisu
(Owned by me)
(Proof)

Arisu was one of Luminos's first friends.
They both have known each other since they
were young cubs. Arisu and Luminos are often
seen enhancing their elements and doing other
things, such as solving puzzles or meeting new
lions. Arisu inspired Luminos to become a performer.
Tycond
(Owned by Charboo)
(If you don't want me to use this lion and
the information, please tell me)

Tycond is one of the newer friends that
Luminos made. Luminos sometimes goes to
him to ask for advice. Luminos and Tycond
could also be seen hanging out with each other
sometimes.

A peculiar question indeed, no? Glowing marks are a rare thing nowadays. Luminos is one of those "rare beings with the glowing marks" as they are called. However, there is a specific reason as to why Luminos's marks glow. No, the marks don't just glow on its own.

Luminos's marks glow when he is using his element often. By often, meaning a lot in one go. This happens while Luminos is telling stories with this firey images. This gift of his allows the story to be more impactful. The glowing marks look as if it is part of the story to the audience's eyes. A very long while ago, Luminos couldn't control his element, causing for his marks to glow continuously. However, now that he has gotten perfect control over his element, he uses his marks to create a more exciting story with his images of fire.
Last edited by holmes221B on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:53 pm

All of my lions are open to use in any forms!
http://lionsofthecosmos.freeforums.net/ ... space-cats

If you have any questions about how my babies would interact with your characters, don't be scared to pm me!
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Username: ilhdc7
Name: Delcai
Element: Light
    Glow;
    Delcai can light up a room like a light bulb. He tends to use this when it is night time, and when others need to see where they are going. He doesn't like to advertise this to others because it tends to draw on a lot of his energy because when he focuses on it, the light glows out of his markings too.
    Shape;
    With his light, he can mold shapes out of it, then make the shapes move around like it is a real LOC. He uses it to distract prey when hunting, allowing them to focus on another point before he pounces on them.
    Sun;
    When condensed into small balls, the light that Delcai uses can cause serious damage to whatever it hits. They are around the size of an apple, but packs a serious punch. He tends to throw them with his tail, and can put different types of spins on it(backspin, English etc.).
Personality:
    Modest; Humble; Unflashy
    Delcai, of all things, isn't someone who is going to brag about how he is great at everything. In fact, he is going to be the first person to point out his own flaws. He doesn't want anyone to picture him as anything more than he is. He points out his own weaknesses before strengths, failures before achievements. He hates feeling like he is above anyone else, and even if he is, he will do anything to show their own abilities are superior. Delcai tends to only dress extravagantly when he is wearing his armour, attention isn't something he is after, and neither is respect. He feels as if respect is only for those you are close to. He isn't close to the majority of LOC, so why does he need their respect?
    Kind; Resourceful; Ingenious
    Whenever somebody needs anything, they can always go to Delcai. He is always ready to please and to serve. He loves to give time to help others. He enjoys being called on to help, and feel like he is doing something for the greater good. When he cant fix a problem, Delcai usually finds a way. There is no 'can't' in his world. He just doesn't believe in dead ends. Because of this thought process, Delcai has to be creative about how he solves the problems around him. But, he will find a way, and he will solve the issue at hand. He is always original in his ideas, and his solutions are always inventive. Delcai will not stop until there is a happy ending.
    Curious; Obsessive; Compulsive
    Delcai, despite being a quiet individual, always wants to find out new information. He wants to know everything that's going on within the world and the functions within it. He is curious about the way each of the creatures move and how they live their lives. Once he becomes comfortable with the personalities around him he asks a lot of questions. He doesn't just want to know, he needs to know. Its essential he gets the answer once he asks his questions. He almost shuts down when there isn't an answer to his question. Its irresistible for him to question everything. He can never not ask questions. Any thought that comes to his mind must have an answer, and he must know whatever the answer may be.
    Shy; Loner; Outsider
    When Delcai walks near a crowded area, he skirts along the edges, testing out the waters and seeing if their are people he would like to associate with. He observes the goings on of the people around him, and doesn't talk. Delcai is never the center of attention, and only associates with small amounts of LOC at a time. Don't expect him to instantly be your friend, it takes time for him to warm up to you, and time for him to slowly emerge from his shell with new friends. At times, when he isn't with friends, Delcai feels like he doesn't belong, he feels as though maybe he shouldn't be here or isn't wanted.
    Bashful; Hesitant; Skeptical
    Delcai gets easily embarrassed, when around his friends he stays by their side. He doesn't like to initiate conversations with others, and tends to follow the lead of those around him. When complimented he either deflects, points out a weakness of his, or blushes. Delcai has a hard time choosing when to act and when to not do anything, therefor he is always slow when arguing or fighting. Usually though, Delcai isn't easily convinced of what bothers him. He doesn't like to fight about trivial problems, and tends to question his feelings and thoughts before he heads into an argument.
    Day Dreamer; Absent Minded; Forgetful
    For the life of him, Delcai cannot stop himself from day dreaming. He can't seem to stop drifting off into a little world of his own and forgetting what he is doing. He tends to wander around while in this state, and forgets whatever he was doing before once he starts along his own train of thoughts. Its subconcous, and he tends to loose himself for a while. When he comes back down from wherever he was in his mind, he tends to find himself in a new area.
History: a brief timeline
    -born as a nomad
    -mother and father always too busy
    -day dreamed because he had nothing else to do
    -grew up to think he had a 'family'
    -parents left one night
    -knew at that point he was alone
    -loner for years
    -enjoyed his solitude
    -realized he was missing something
    -somehow came across the pride
    -realized he was missing a real family
    -quietly joined the pride
    -made a few close friends
Relationships:
    Friend; Beauregard
    When wandering through the pride, Delcai quickly chose to be near the friendly and kind lion Beauregard. Though at first he only spoke in small sentences, Beauregards understanding and charming personality grew on the shy Delcai. Delcai wishes he had the protective instinct that Beauregard displays toward everyone and admires the way Beauregard puts himself in the line of fire before it hits his pride members. When around his friend, Delcai follows behind Beauregards frame like the shadow does to peter pan. Delcai, though a bashful, tense creature when with a large gathering, feels relaxed and comfortable with Beauregard.
    Friend; Nicodemus
    Delcai was supprised when he was able to make friends with the sociable Nicodemus. His humble ways are the opposite of the flashy lions dramatic persona. Delcai tends to laugh the most when he is around Nicodemus, and rather enjoys his time watching the performer. Delcai loves to debate with Nicodemus, he tends to get a little riled up when he is disproved, but otherwise enjoys the passionate arguments. Though good friends, Delcai occasionally feels invisible around Nicodemus, but he refuses to let this get in the way of all the times he has had fun.
    Friend;Zalaen
    Delcai enjoys the quiet and simple talks he has with Zalaen. He appreciates times when they don't have to say a word, just be in each others presence. Those times where they can just communicate with a nod, or a flick of the ear. Delcai loves that he can vent to Zalaen without worrying what he says might find itself elsewhere. He can always go to Zalaen to relax from a stressful day, or to just calm down and settle his nerves. Even though Zalaen can be grumpy at times, Delcai always loves his honest opinion.
    Delcai's markings glow when he is surprised and when he is using his element. They tend to flash when he gets scared or someone jumps out. He always is embarrassed by the flash, because he feels like he shouldn't get so scared all the time. He then blushes and wants to escape from wherever he is. Usually he is surprised by trivial things, a falling rock, a loud cough in a quiet room. He feels like sometimes it is used against him, and others scare him on purpose. When he is using his element, the light he creates brightens the markings. Sometimes he flashes light when he is scared but usually he can control when light glows from his markings.

When Delcai realized he was alone;

The day had started off with the same as usual, the spot where his mother had lain the night before warm from where she had left. His fathers spot was cold, it was always cold. Next to his sleeping area was a dead Taxon, the smell of death permeated around the carcass. He scrunched up his nose, frustrated at continually being treated like a burden. He knew he wasn't wanted around anymore, got the hint every day, but yet he couldn't leave. This was his family, his home, he didn't know anything different. His life was the Taxon his dad caught, and the lessons taught by his mother. He knew each path by the feel of the dirt under his paws, he could walk around blind and find his way around.

The world around Delcai was his.

He grunted as he stood up, and gulped down the food placed before him. His eyes fluttered closed, but he shook the fatigue off before standing on all fours. Delcai shook his had and stretch his pack, yawning as he did so. Life was easy. He was given food to start the day, and although he could catch his own meals, it was just easier to get the food from his dad. His mother taught him everything about using his powers, and he loved how much time she spent caring for his well being. Delcai shook off the memories before padding out, he didn't notice the pebble in his path, and his paws sent it skidding out of control and out of sight.

The day went by fast, and per usual, Delcai lounged around, exploring new places, but traveling the same paths he had since cub-hood. He caught more food, ate till he was content, then continued to satisfy his curiosity. Once he got back to the sleeping area, he realized his mother wasn't back. He scent was faint, and her spot cold. The nights before, she would be sleeping, but on this night, she was nowhere to be found. Though he was normally never around, Delcai's father would have been home by now, his bulky form waiting for Delcai to get home safely, the only time when affection was shown.

Delcai sniffed around, the carcass he had eaten from was where he had left it, and the pebble he had accidentally kicked on his way out was still missing. Something was amiss, immediately he worried that somehow they had gotten injured or couldn't find their way back. But they had lived here centuries longer than he had. This wasn't just some injury, they were gone because they chose to be. They were on their way to find a new territory, and a new home. Yet Delcai was here, his family was gone, but his home was here.

But the world was his.

With a final nod at his home, Delcai turned on his heel, and walked away from the Unknown territories. There were places he had never seen, never been to, and that had always tickled his fancy. Although his family was all he had ever known, there were many more places he could find.

Alone he was; but he was his own greatest ally.
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me