Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I wanna be like the other whales by trickycharm

Artist trickycharm [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

I wanna be like the other whales

Postby trickycharm » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:30 pm

This is a drawing of Lolita the orca, a 45 yr old orca living in what is known as the "Whale bowl" at Miami Seaquarium. What she is looking at is orcas in the wild while she stands there tied, being able to go no where. Lolita was once free. I support whale captivity but Lolita's conditions are unacceptable. She has an illegal tank size, she only has dolphins to see, and she's forced to perform to stupid crowds who think this is alright. If you support whale captivity DON'T support Miami Seaquarium, Mundo Marino, and Marineland (Canada). There is tons of good marine parks such as Sea World, Marineland (France), and Loro Parque. Please don't put any anti-cap comments that say stuff like "Oh the whales deserve freedom!" or "Omg the whales are sad and depressed ahhh!!" because i'm pretty sure you got your information from a documentary that's literally 95% false. If you don't believe whale captivity is good, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3-SvMJRZ8g. Once again no anti-cap comments please. Those are pretty annoying.
trickycharm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I wanna be like the other whales

Postby trickycharm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:50 am

yo :/
trickycharm