Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

chicats by jade07

Artist jade07 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by jade07

chicats

Postby jade07 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:53 pm

what are chicats wrote:chicats are tiny little cats they hatch from eggs and hatchlings are called chikits there name litarly is the words chibi and cats put together there paws are just tiny little stumps with paw pads on the bottom they have no neck and there owners often dress them up they love being pampered but are by no means rude or lazy they are quite lively and never seem to lose that quilty if put into a new environment they will explore

what do they eat wrote:they eat mostly meat in the wild and will sometimes resort to eating the roots of edibal plants but domestic chicats often eat cat food,meat and plants but like most living things they have likes and dislikes of what they eat they have a unique way of showing they do not like certain food where they will swish there tails at the bowl and flip it over because of that the owners are advised to give them separate bowls for food and water

history wrote:it used to be unknown how they hunted in the wild but its been found that they are excellent scavengers and hunters they have tiny fangs in the back and front of there mouths some even grow four more fangs beside the usaly fangs that replace the teeth in that spot besides that nothing is known about them
jade07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chicat features and rarities

Postby jade07 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:45 am

rare=red
medium=pink