[mania] ga custom revamp by elf_of_the_hollow

Based on Click to view
Artist elf_of_the_hollow [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[mania] ga custom revamp

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:02 am

the boi is back,, oml I've been meaning to do this forever and I finally picked up my tablet pen today like?? you know what?? my boyo needs some love, and since his old design was super rushed this time I'll actually do something with his design that I like. he turned from the anime boi that stays in his room all day reading manga to a moe manga starchild tbh. magical boy transformation right here.

ANyway, I actually need to come up with a /story/ for him rip,, I'm thinkin he's some kinda yandere stereotype tbh, but I'm not sure when his story will be set /yet/. I used to think modern b/c I wanted him & challenge to be mates /buutt/ now I'm thinking maybe medieval?? idk he's probably some kinda siren type. I'll have to figure some stuff out cause so far story planning fot this boi has been slow and painful rip,,

[original] | edits :: standard hair, standard shine, standard teeth, common backmane, common tail, uncommon fur, uncommon ears, uncommon pupil, uncommon tongue, non-rarity sclera color, non-rarity weight edit - skinny
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me