#6046 black chestnut tobiano by nimrod.

Based on Click to view
Artist nimrod. [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#6046 black chestnut tobiano

Postby nimrod. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:15 am

I was eating food, thought about black chestnut horses, decided to put my own play on it and add something eh
      ends on the top of page three or on 8/30. get as creative as you like with what it is they cannot stand, I would appreciate a minimum of 50 words to describe, tell me a bit about the subject. no extras.

username:
      name:
      breeding notes: ---

Code: Select all
      username;
      name;
      gender;
      halter color;
      tell me about something that they simply will not do;
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6046 black chestnut tobiano

Postby naumachy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:05 am

Mark !!
♞ nau • they/them, aries, intp • naumachy#9611 • comms are usd/closed rn • fumischarseddasbug
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:24 am

username; Tynahi
name; Tomorrow Will be Kinder "Ember" [Nicknamed 'Dreamer']
gender; Mare
halter color; Eye color with white swirls
tell me about something that they simply will not do; They will not [willingly] go out in the rain. Having a strong dislike for getting wet they despise going out in the rain. It doesn’t matter if its misting or pouring they will dig their hooves into the ground and refuse to move. If left out in the pasture during a storm [big or small] they will sulk for days. You want them to jump? Forget it. You want to go for a trail ride? How about not. Stand still for the horrid bath-time? Absolutely not. This tolter is as stubborn as they come and if they get it in their head that they don’t want to cooperate because they were left in the rain - good luck. Best thing for this one is to keep them nice and dry inside during any kind of storm.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:39 am

username; Ariana Black
name: Sonic Rainboom /// Iris
gender; Mare
halter color; rainbow themed silver buckles
tell me about something that they simply will not do; Iris is a sweet tempered mare who is almost always willing to please but there is just one thing she will not stand for. She absolutely despises having her mane and tail done. She loves color but hates streamers and flowers in her mane and tail. Don't get her started on braids and such. She lashes out every time you try and has to be tied up so that you can do her mane and tail. You have to keep her busy after you get the stuff in or she will do her hardest to remove what you put in.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:33 am

username; aray17
name; Slow Grazers // Salem (omg her face looks exactly like the cow I saw yesterday)
gender; mare
halter color; surprise me
tell me about something that they simply will not do; Salem will not go near a cow. Cows smell awful and she hates their loud annoying mooing sounds they make. She gets extremely grossed out by their uncleanliness and how they always are so messy and unclean. Salem loves the country life don't get her wrong, but it is something about their stench and how monotonous their lives are that gets to her. All cows do is eat, moo, toot, and sleep. They do nothing with their time. Salem is a mare who likes to feel like she's accomplished things in her life and in each day so the laziness of cows gets to her. When she was a young little foal, she was raised on a cattle ranch in hopes that she would become a horse for one of the cattle hands to ride but she would buck and stomp around the cows and thus she had to be sold. She was quite relieved that there are no cows at Golden Hills Stables. But, if she has to smell or look at another cow, she will buck and flick her ears back. She becomes the grumpiest mare around cows, such a weird mare. For the most part she's a nice mare who's quite stubborn but cows really do anger her for some odd reason.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:47 am

Username; Half Tree
Name; Faleron’s Charming Knight - Massimo
Gender; Stallion
halter color; Similar to the colour and pattern on this.
Dance. He will not dance even if his life depended on it, he’d rather die with his dignity intact. His mother was well known for her dancing abilities within the court. She basically holds a dancing class outside after everyone has eaten. All the young females would come over and watch her moving before trying to emulate it. Massimo was roped into these dancing lessons more than once. He’d just use it to hit on some ladies before running off to spar with his pals. He hated it when his mother would tell him that fighting is like dancing. For him they were extremely different but he stopped trying to convince her of that the same as she was trying to convince him to dance. When it comes to impressing the ladies he uses his fantastic good looks and witty charm. A number of females find his refusal to dance kind of mysterious and pursue him all the more for it.
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:24 pm

username;
.Skye.

name;
Cherry

gender;
Mare

halter color;
Same as eyes c:

Cherry is a downright diva, she refuses to eat any low class food, she always wants the most expensive and best tasting, if the fruit tastes even a tiny bit off she will through a complete fit, she is in the growing up stage of thinking that everything revolves around her,
though as snotty as she may seem, theres always a way to a mares heart
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Sun May 13, 2018 3:29 pm

I'm judging this for nimrod! Congrats, your form was really unique!

Half Tree wrote:Username; Half Tree
Name; Faleron’s Charming Knight - Massimo
Gender; Stallion
halter color; Similar to the colour and pattern on this.
Dance. He will not dance even if his life depended on it, he’d rather die with his dignity intact. His mother was well known for her dancing abilities within the court. She basically holds a dancing class outside after everyone has eaten. All the young females would come over and watch her moving before trying to emulate it. Massimo was roped into these dancing lessons more than once. He’d just use it to hit on some ladies before running off to spar with his pals. He hated it when his mother would tell him that fighting is like dancing. For him they were extremely different but he stopped trying to convince her of that the same as she was trying to convince him to dance. When it comes to impressing the ladies he uses his fantastic good looks and witty charm. A number of females find his refusal to dance kind of mysterious and pursue him all the more for it.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Wed May 16, 2018 5:14 am

Ah, thank you. <33

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me