Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kozmotis (3/6) by SilverSamurai

Artist SilverSamurai [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kozmotis (3/6)

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:51 am

1 - 2 - (you are here) - 4 - 5 - 6
"Well, well, what do we have here?" a familiar voice sing-songed from above, soft footsteps giving away the location of the other Viscet nearby. I glance up, tears welling in my eyes as I suck in a shaky breath before whispering, "You... You can't do this-" The other laughs, his voice echoing in the dark clearing and effectively halting my thoughts, "Now, now, Koz, why do you try to run away? After all I've done for you; I saved you, gave you shelter, gave you a purpose... And this is how you thank me, by abandoning your research before it's finished?" I managed a weak growl at the older male and spat my response, "And hopefully it'll never be finished. Luken, I'm finished here." Luken's eyes were cold and unforgiving, but held a hint of sorrow in them. The other mumbled under his breath and refused to meet my gaze, "And who decided that?" I snarled at the male in response,

"You were never once a father to me, Luken, and you never will be. I don't need you." Luken's eyes narrowed and something inside of him finally snapped. He quickly turned tail and growled a low response as he strode away, "We'll see about that, dear."

I don't feel like writing out her full story, so I'm doing something a bit different with Kozmotis; I'm developing her in a 6-part comic-ish. Of course I'm doing it out of order haha rip. I hope this is ok for intermediate? I never post here >.>

Kozmotis and Luken are part of my main viscet AU (HMU it's expanded a lot) and are both owned by me.
Viscets are a closed species created by Soulsplosion and owned by Mint Chip

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kozmotis (3/6)

Postby Tea... » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Wow this is so pretty, why has this not been featured yet???!

(Me a new stalker) shhhh
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me