Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by purble

Sodiepop's Entries

Postby purble » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Username ;; Sodiepop
How often are you online ;; Im on and off CS everyday for a total of about 3-4 hours
What artist position will you like to take should you become a permanent staff member ;; (nursery, adopts or both?):Both
How often will you be able to make Buttermilks ;; Anytime it's needed or when I'm bored..
Will you be on the community discord ;; (link is on the main): Yup
Do you have past experience ;; (if you have experience, please link): I'm a full time artist for Caflufs and for Moosen
Some of your favorite past designs ;; (if you've designed something before you're proud of, link it here)xxx and xxx. They're pretty simple designs bc i'm not too good at line edits but i'm really trying to improve ;v
What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;; (please be honest: if you struggle with some designs more than others, it is good to know for the future so you wouldn't get assigned a design you don't feel comfortable with): The only weakness I can think of now is that i'm not good at line edits. Im pretty good at making appealing designs and I usually never run out of ideas for a design.
What is a situation where you would be biased ;; (please be honest: if you struggle with judging, we have staff members who can help judge/judge for you): I dont completely understand this, but i'ma just say i'm a pretty open minded person so I probably wouldnt be biased in many situations
Any additional information / other ;; Thanks for the opportunity o;
i like kirby n earthbound
purble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me