Tang Re-Adopt by RottenMilk

Based on Click to view
Artist RottenMilk [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tang Re-Adopt

Postby RottenMilk » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:59 am

Okay so he is not numbered because I made him in a jm then used a myo to keep him.
He got a transfer/clean up now hes up for adoption

Notes on him:
Leg lost story: He got his foot caught in a bear trap, and his back leg and tail caught in barbed wire. His leg became infected and it was amputated. Do not remove this part of life from him, you may clean it up/make it in detail.

Edits:
Longer ears
Scruffy fur- From being caught and torn in barbed wire. (not passable as its been ruined from the wires and not a mutation.)
Slit pupil
Mane

For the form I would love to see art and a cleaner/more in dept story for his leg (must stay along the story given). And just kinda go wild but not too much writing for the extras as I dont have too much time to sit and read like 1000+word form, but I will!
Code: Select all
Username:
Name: Tang (may be changed)
Story clean up (500 word max)
Art: (done by you, at least 1 piece no limit)
Extras: (3 extra)

End date: 8/30 for now may extend
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tang Re-Adopt

Postby Evils » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:14 am

Mark! May try out if I have time qwq
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:15 am

Username: atsu
Name: Charlemagne
Story clean-up:
500 words exactly wrote:In retrospect, the jailbreak was probably not one of Charlemagne's better ideas. But you couldn't blame him for at least attempting an escape - that place was god awful, and Charlemagne was a free spirit. He couldn't be caged in like that!

...Even if he was locked up for assault with the intent to kill, but hey - the guy was practically asking for it. You couldn't blame Charlemagne for someone else's stupidity.

As he darted through the thick forest, Charlemagne was focused on one thing and one thing alone - freedom. He was almost free - could almost taste the fresh air, could almost feel that wave of relief as he realized he was safe. However, the sirens wailing behind him, the dogs howling a little ways away from him, that burning sensation in his legs and lungs - those all brought him back to reality rather quickly.

As Charlemagne tramped through the thickets with reckless abandon, his mind was wandering to many different places. Was this a mistake? Most likely yes, but he wouldn't allow himself to think that way just yet. Oh no, he was almost certainly confident that he'd be a free man - just give him a couple hours and he'd lose the guards.

Up ahead, a barbed wire fence - probably around four, maybe five feet tall - loomed ominously, challenging Charlemagne's dream of freedom. He narrowed his eyes as he glanced anxiously around - there was no way around it. This was the only thing standing in Charlemagne's way - once he was past this, he was home free. On the other hand, if he gave up, he'd surely never see the light of day ever again.

Going against that quiet, nagging voice in the back of his mind, Charlemagne attempted to crawl under the fence. If he could just get through this without any trouble, there was no way the guards would find him. He'd be a free man - things would go back to the way they were. Charlemagne could almost see himself heading back home, seeing his beloved friends again. They'd help him, for sure, and everything would--

A loud clanking noise and a sharp, unbearable pain harshly snapped him out of his thoughts.

Charlemagne gave a sharp cry as he felt the bear trap clamp down on his leg tightly, immediately panicking. No, no, no, this wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to be free, he needed to be free, he needed to get out. He tried desperately to pry the trap off his leg, but only successfully managed to get himself further tangled in the barbed wire.

A cry of frustration escaped his maw as he realized there was no hope left. With a pitiful look up to the sky, he felt the tears falling down his cheeks as the baying of the hounds drew closer, and the guards' voices grew louder.
---
Charlemagne later had his leg amputated due to the injuries he sustained. He was placed in solitary confinement, and is now serving his sentence for good.

Art: headshot by me
Personality: Charlemagne is a charmer - suave, a bit flirtatious, with polite manners and talk. He honestly seems like the perfect guy to bring home to your family... That is, until he robs you blind. Charlemagne is a well-known scam artist who's better known as "Charming Charley," a man who would sooner die than rot in captivity. He believes he is a free spirit, and that he cannot be tied down. Therefore, he tends to try to escape his confinements a lot - which is how he ended up losing a leg. Charley is also very hostile when he believes he's in danger, and when he believes he's in danger, he attacks with everything he's got. He usually has to be sedated and brought to solitary confinement before he calms down on his own terms. Overall, a temperamental flirt who's got a long way to go before he can be considered a "model citizen."
Relationships: Ronette|| An unusual girl whose thoughts tend to race a mile a minute. Charley met her during group, and has somewhat grown attached to the little weirdo. He does find it odd that a girl with such a personality as her own is in this sort of dump, but hey - you can never judge a book by his cover. Charley tends to sit by her and talk to her - though he finds it a tad difficult to keep up with her. However, he's still trying; you gotta give him some credit for that.
Jagdhund|| A former military general who seems to be extremely paranoid - almost to the point of hostility. Charley isn't sure what Jagdhund's seen, but from her constant, frantic rambling in German, he can tell it's pretty bad. He feels bad for her, sure, but he isn't sure how to comfort her - mainly because every time he tries to offer some advice, she tends to lash out. Is it the way that he's wording it? Probably, but he's trying his best.
Fritz|| The calmer of the twins, Fritz tends to stay quiet at group. Charley finds it rather unnerving, mainly because the guy just stares. He observes everyone, and only pipes up when you think he just flat-out isn't paying attention, proving that, yes indeed, he was paying attention. He seems to notice the little things, and while Charley appreciates that, he just wishes the guy would talk more.
Vincent|| Charley has the exact opposite problem with Vincent than he does with Vincent's twin - it's that this guy will not shut up to save his life. Vincent tends to talk using extravagant hand gestures, detailing everything he says with a miniature hand puppet show - complete with sound effects. Charley always gets a headache whenever Vincent goes on for too long - which is all the time. Don't get him wrong! Vincent's a nice guy and all, it's just... Does he ever stop talking?
Luigi|| Ah yes, the creepy one. Luigi tends to be a little more than violent, the only people able to calm him down being his older sister and Ronette. Luigi gets angry very, very easily, and while Charley does sometimes find it funny to rile the boy up, he knows it's probably not the best idea if he ever wants to get out of here in one piece.
Rotti|| The only Sima Charley absolutely despises, simply because he tends to flirt with Ronette when she clearly wants no part of it. Charley would sooner punt Rotti to the moon than let Ronette end up with him, and to put it simply, it's best that these two stay separated during group.
Shiloh|| Rotti's twin sister and Ronette's best friend. Charley kinda has to tolerate her if he wants to be friends (or more) with Ronette. While the girl does grate on his nerves at times, he likes how she's willing to help put Rotti in his place, as well as be there for Ronette. They're "frenemies" working towards a common goal, in a sense.
Anthony|| Anthony is like the father figure Charley never had, but probably deserved. He's a very kind gentleman who tries to be the fatherly figure for all of the group, and while he does get on Charley's nerves, he only wants what's best for the boy.
AU Explanation: This is a sort of prison-slash-therapy group AU, in which the Simas mentioned are inmates who've been brought together for a therapy group in order to vent their frustrations and troubles, and to gain support from their peers.

NOTE; this is somewhat of a joint form for Sima #780. ;v;
Last edited by nyoovi on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:23 am

aaa res

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:30 am

if you'll let me enter
i'd love to oh my

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alihorse » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Username: Alihorse
Name: Remmi
"Comet, lets go near the person caves!" Remmi calls to his best friend Comet, another sima around his age (six months)
"My Dad says to be careful around there... is it safe?" Comet replies
"If we don't get caught!"
"Okay. Mom I'll be home soon!! I'm going out with Remmi!!" Comet calls to his mother

-into the forest-
"It's sure dark in here..." Comet says in a concerned fashion
"We just keep going straight until we hit the quaking grounds" Remmi claims to Comet (the quaking grounds is a highway)
The two keep walking but hear something and get distracted.
"Is someone here?" Comet and Remmi call out to the mysterious figure
The figure changes from a sima shadow to a large unholy being, a masquerade sima. They have only heard of these types of Simas in myths
"Run for home!!" Comet screams grabbing Remmi by the tail
The large beast comes chasing after them, snarling and growling and not to mention foaming at the mouth
Comet and Remmi run until they find a shed owned by a human, so they hide in there
"I think we lost him" Remmi whispers
They hear something behind them sit up and they turn around slowly to find an oddly formed sima with large paws, a pointy muzzle, and three eyes
"Did you see it too?" She asks
"Y-yes? That beast?" Remmi replies
"Yes, the masquerade sima. He lives in the area so I suggest you run through the farm yard to get out. Just watch out for the iron thorns." The sima tells them before they scurry out
They walk through the farmers yard slowly so they don't get caught only to find the sima is hiding behind the stable and comes out roaring, causing the two pups to scatter
Comet runs back to the alien like sima in the shed but Remmi runs and attempts to jump the "iron thorns" only to trip and get caught around the legs and tail
The large beast stops and sniffs the pup only to walk away and leave him bleeding there.
Remmi luckily was still only half paralyzed in his back legs so he attempts to go farther into the woods
"C-C-Comet..?" He sobs in an attempt to scream.
He steps in a large open area, seemingly safe and he sees a large iron circle with ridges on it
"What is this?" He questions himself and paws at it and then as he walks past he kicks it, the bear trap clamping onto his back leg
He bellows in agony until he passes out, waking up in a enclosed space full of humans. He whimpers and one human strokes his fur, he soon realizes his trapped limb is missing along with some of the barbed wire
462/500 words
Art: (quick note my art style is different between digital and traditional because I draw all digital with my finger!)
The Iron Thorns
http://imgur.com/YDPgH70
Sunrise

The necklace
http://imgur.com/UCyeRCb
Extras:
Voice Claim; !
Last edited by Alihorse on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Mark mark
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Username:
Name: Tang (may be changed)
Art: (done by you, at least 1 piece no limit)
Extras: (3 extra)

Mark
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jeeter » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Extension ?
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

>username:
>favorite songs

>name: Tang (may be changed)
>gender: Male
>story clean up:
>art:
>extras:

>story
>"I can't believe," Tang said snarkily between pants, "you talked me into this."

Barba didn't say anything for a moment, instead choosing to give him a cartoonis grin. He kept walking, ignoring Tangs loud stomps behind him. They walked perhaps a mile longer before they came up onto a large clearing. Barba audibly gasped, excited. "What?" Tang muttered with a sharp glare.

Barba ran ahead of him, off the trail. "Come one!" he yelled as he trampled the plants underneath his paws. Tang dashed after him, only the smallest bit curious. They made a turn until Tang found himself in the trees off the edge of the clearing. The sun was barely visible as the pair slowed down. What little light was visible from the sun slowly filtered onto the ground, leaving a dotted effect to the thick foliage.

Tang sighed and padded towards a fallen log. "I suppose this isn't that bad-" he looked back at Barba as he talked, not paying attention to where he was going. He stopped whatever he was about to say with a loud yelp.

Snapping up from where he had been staring at an odd leaf, Barba ran over. "What happened?" he said.

"This, this. Thing." he groaned, moving only slightly from where he was. Barba could see just the slightest bright glint. A bear trap.

Barba paused to brush against Tangs side in a comforting motion before quietly saying, "Lets get you out of here." He pulled Tangs shoulder across his own, and began to walk off the path again.

"Why are you walking out of here? Th-that's what got us in this mess." Tang snorted.

"It's a shortcut, obviously." They walked painfully slow, and what seemed to be hours passed. Out of nowhere, it seemed a barbwire fence came into view.

"Oh god.," Barba murmured, pacing a moment. Both of them were silent for a while, knowing the way back would be longer.

Breaking the silence, Tang let out a low growl. "There's someone over there."

"Where- oh." Barbas voice was low. "That's just," his voice got higher, "Annalise!" He walked to the fence. Annalise looked attentively at him. Barba motioned at Tang once and her eyes widened. She frowned and pointed to the fence.

"Who?"

"She's deaf." Barba explains to Tang. "She knows medicine, her home is just on the other side. If only we could get to the other side." he laughs nervously.

Tang sighed and gave Barba a tired smile. "She can fix me up right?" Barba nodded, squinting.

Without giving Barba time to stop him, Tang rammed into the fence. Everything went white.

>relationships

>Barba
> Truthfully, Barba weren't that close for most of the time the pair new each other. They were roommates, but in all truthfulness Tang found him just a little annoying. As a ploy to get closer, Barba invited Tang to go on his usual hiking trail with him. Tang reluctantly agreed, and after such a traumatic experience together, they found they vaulted each other's company quite a bit.

>Uwan
> Uwan and Tang met when Barba forced him out of their room for "shopping" which was basically Barba staring at the price tags of something and pouting until Tang gave in and bought it. Uwan was the cashier at the local record store, and the pair began talking about a band they both enjoyed while Barba complained in the background. Uwan had been one of the people to convince him to go on the trail with Barba, which he felt guilty over for days. Admittedly, Tang found his guilt somewhat hilarious due to the oddity of the situation.

>Annalise
> Lucky for Tang, Annelise lived in their small home along the mountain trail. During the ordeal Tang was grateful for them, and later found they were quite the interesting sima. After his physical therapy and once he was back to full health, he began to regularly get them the groceries they needed.

Last edited by jeeter on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.
jeeter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Can we go over the 500 word limit if we use up one of the extras?
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups