Based on Click to view
Artist Parasitic Rat [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1728 - closed

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Second time as a guest artist~
I don't know what the design is, but... Eh.

-

Prettying up is allowed, just please don't use neon or very bright hard to read colors~
You may add extras.

End Date: 8.25.17

Tell me an unbelievable story they've had! There is no maximum of words.
Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Story;

Mutations wrote:None
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1728 - Open

Postby little_light » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Username;
    Name; Talos
    Gender; male
    Story; wip

[ first post! ]
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Max

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Username
    Ash Wolf
    Name
    Max
    Story
    "Mom when will daddy be home?" The little 'cet asks. "I'm not sure sweetie. Soon though."

Years Later

"Max come on it's time to dispatch." Says a gruff voice. Nodding the other viscet hugs his mother and gives her a kiss "I'll be back soon mom. Don't do anything crazy with out me." He says smiling and boarding the ship.

What seemed like hours they finally arrived at their destination. A small little port in who knows where. Altering getting off the ship Max and all the other recruits line up "Alright listen here you pathetic excuse for soldiers. This is no time for fun and games, if you think this is going to be easy you better go home. This is going to be hell."

After months of hard training Max was ready to go home. Oh how he missed his mom. One night he was out on a patrol with some others. It was supposed to be easy. No attacks or anything. But suddenly his world blew up in front of him. He saw what war was really like. Bob a were thrown at them, s bday my half of them flying. He didn't know what to do. He took shelter and hid from all the flying bullets and bombs. One guy next to him was sent flying. He couldn't hear anything he could only see a figure running forwards him handing him some papers. "Ge- -- b-y, -- be-- -- le-ve. Ta-e --ese pap--- and r--" He couldn't make out the words. And then another bomb is thrown sending him flying again.

He woke up in a pile of dust and dirt. He clung to the papers the other viscet gave him before everything went berserk. He couldn't read them, they were in a different language. He didn't have any idea where he was. He was scared and all alone "Momma I wanna go home." He whispers to himself. He needed to move on and get back to his base. He couldn't give up. So with many wounds and lots of will power he moved on.

It must have been days. No food or water but he still cling to those papers. He was on the brick of death when finally he reached a village. It was a village that was supporting his side of the war cause they quickly tended to his wounds when they saw his jacket and withered cap. He quickly passed out once they started taking care of him. He woke up in a comfy bed with food next to him. A commander walks in "Son your lucky to be alive. You sustained so many injuries and your missing some vital organs. It honestly is a miracle." The other 'cet says gently patting his shoulder. Suddenly a older viscet walks into the room, his mother. "Mom!" He yells as she sprints to his side and gently hugs him. "I'm so happy your alive Max!" She says. After long hugs and kisses she says her goodbyes. The commander speaks up "Son your a hero. This right papers that you had. Those were the enimies battle planes and strategies. Their next attacks were on those paper. You saved a lot of people. Good job." Max smiled at this and nodded "Just doing my job sir."

Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:30 am

Username; Limuma
Name;
Gender;
Story;
Mark
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:10 am

Username; Dawnheart13
Name; Rume (Room-air)
Gender; male
Story;
"Once upon a time..."
"I don't want a fairy tale, they're so cliche!"
"Alright then, Buttercup." Rume sighed, with his eyes closed. He could picture the young viscet's sour face perfectly. He opened his eyes, and sighed again, drawing this one out. "Once there was a famous adventurer. Her name was Lola M. Ferem. No one could match her extraordainary sword skills, and her fearlessness." Rume began, clutching a air sword, and brandishing it as he spoke. "She went on many quests, and faced dangerous foes. Like Shagan, the eight eyed, giant, blue ape. But you know what was more formidable than Shagan himself?"
"What?"
"His stench!" He put a paw over nose, and closed his eyes up tight. He smiled to himself as the sound of Buttercup's laughter rung inside his ears.

After Rume had told Buttercup a grand total of twenty six and a half stories, he made his way to the spiral staircase. He was thrown off his paws by a violent shaking. The door was ripped off it's hinges, and tossed into the sky. Rume didn't see it come down. A large blue hand came into the doorway, and reached for Buttercup.
Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Rume flung himself across the room, trying to save Buttercup. His efforts were in vain though. All he could do was watch helplessly as the squealing Buttercup was snatched up, and taken away. Her parents are going to feed me to the sharks if something happens!
Rume leapt at the hand that captivated Buttercup, but it was too high. The massive form, whom the hand belonged too, bounded away, and Rume was left to chase it.
After running through the whole neighborhood in pursuit, Rume had no choice but to give up. Ring the police or the military? No, they wouldn't believe a word I said. I'll have to find someway to save her myself.
7 hours later...
"Rume! Rume! It's alright! I'm safe!"
"Buttercup!? But-"
"She's safe." A unfamiliar voice made Rume look up. "Lola M. Ferem!?" The stranger smiled. "Yup, the one and only. Your friend is safe now. That excuse for an ape learned his lesson." With that, Lola turned on her heel, and walked away. "And don't worry. I've covered the prices for a new door." She called over shoulder with a wink.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Username; -Shaded-
Name; Youlk (sounds like yolk)
Gender; Female
Story;
One day he sat on a wall
as soon as he sat, he had a great fall;
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't quite put me together together again. ;-;
Last edited by -Shaded- on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Closes at 5:00 PM CST
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:57 am

Username; D-Send
    Name; Qīng e
    Gender; female
    Story;

"There were once two viscets, they were nearly identical if it weren't that one was a girl and the other a boy. The two grew up together in a foster home, their foster parents weren't exactly the fun parents. They were authoritative and perfectionists and pressured the two viscets to be flawless in everything. The two were suffocating and both had individually planned to leave their foster home and live elsewhere, however the boy was planning on leaving and never returning, planning to cut off all connections and so the girl did something unthinkable, she stole the boy's id and left home with whatever she had and has since lived on her own. The day came when the two met again however this wasn't a typical meeting for the girl was given an envelope written by the boy and she had cried for he had forgiven her for what she did when she left that dreadful home. He bid her goodbye and she had not known what to do for it had thrown her off her way but she was approached by a sinister viscet who was a demon ready to lure her into a contract to taker her soul. This had astounded the girl for she believed demons to be fantasy and unreal but that was because of her education. The demon began to persuade the girl to enter a contract with it but was interrupted by wisps flying at it with another viscet charging close behind. The demon hastily finished the contract and fled and the girl's body began to turn into porcelain and crack. The viscet soon returned to find the girl in panic for everything seemed to be a dream. The viscet walked over to her calmly and laid her down and spoke, "Lay down and sleep, this will all be over soon. The demon will be vanquished, the contract nullified, and you shall be saved. I will give you a blessing, this will change you into a spirit but what has happened to your body will stay the way it is." When the girl woke up she was in a forest and was greeted by a spirit and a demon, the demon being harmless and the spirit very friendly. They helped her clear her confusion as much as they could and she adjusted to her changes and new life and soon her past felt nothing more than a dream, a strange story that she may share when she felt like it."

Friends:

Hollow:
    A very friendly spirit who visits her frequently to make sure that she is doing well. She finds him a bit annoying but otherwise very pleasant to be around. He reminds Qing that her story actually happened every now and then whenever she experiences confusion.
    Unless she decides to stay in the forest more than often she would be traveling a distance from Hollow wherever he may go.

Raven:
    A demon whom Qing was at first scared of but soon befriended after much trust was built. Raven enjoys flirting and teasing her but does not do it often for he knows that it annoys or makes her uncomfortable. On rare occasions she will travel with Raven as company.
    Raven likes to teach her about things that she doesn't know like the quality of dishware or enjoying the little things in life. More than often Raven asks her for stories, mainly the one about her past to pass the time.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1728 - closed

Postby Parasitic Rat » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Closed for Judging
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:46 pm

D-Send wrote:
    Username; D-Send
    Name; Qīng e
    Gender; female
    Story;

"There were once two viscets, they were nearly identical if it weren't that one was a girl and the other a boy. The two grew up together in a foster home, their foster parents weren't exactly the fun parents. They were authoritative and perfectionists and pressured the two viscets to be flawless in everything. The two were suffocating and both had individually planned to leave their foster home and live elsewhere, however the boy was planning on leaving and never returning, planning to cut off all connections and so the girl did something unthinkable, she stole the boy's id and left home with whatever she had and has since lived on her own. The day came when the two met again however this wasn't a typical meeting for the girl was given an envelope written by the boy and she had cried for he had forgiven her for what she did when she left that dreadful home. He bid her goodbye and she had not known what to do for it had thrown her off her way but she was approached by a sinister viscet who was a demon ready to lure her into a contract to taker her soul. This had astounded the girl for she believed demons to be fantasy and unreal but that was because of her education. The demon began to persuade the girl to enter a contract with it but was interrupted by wisps flying at it with another viscet charging close behind. The demon hastily finished the contract and fled and the girl's body began to turn into porcelain and crack. The viscet soon returned to find the girl in panic for everything seemed to be a dream. The viscet walked over to her calmly and laid her down and spoke, "Lay down and sleep, this will all be over soon. The demon will be vanquished, the contract nullified, and you shall be saved. I will give you a blessing, this will change you into a spirit but what has happened to your body will stay the way it is." When the girl woke up she was in a forest and was greeted by a spirit and a demon, the demon being harmless and the spirit very friendly. They helped her clear her confusion as much as they could and she adjusted to her changes and new life and soon her past felt nothing more than a dream, a strange story that she may share when she felt like it."

Friends:

Hollow:
    A very friendly spirit who visits her frequently to make sure that she is doing well. She finds him a bit annoying but otherwise very pleasant to be around. He reminds Qing that her story actually happened every now and then whenever she experiences confusion.
    Unless she decides to stay in the forest more than often she would be traveling a distance from Hollow wherever he may go.

Raven:
    A demon whom Qing was at first scared of but soon befriended after much trust was built. Raven enjoys flirting and teasing her but does not do it often for he knows that it annoys or makes her uncomfortable. On rare occasions she will travel with Raven as company.
    Raven likes to teach her about things that she doesn't know like the quality of dishware or enjoying the little things in life. More than often Raven asks her for stories, mainly the one about her past to pass the time.

Winner! Sorry it took a while! iwaswatchingrickandmorty
Take care! ^^
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me