Based on Click to view
Artist shibeboi [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kit UFA!

Postby shibeboi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 am

Hello! So me and endless sea;; are putting this kit up for adoption! They were in a nursery batch, and we both decided that this cutie could go to someone else, so here we are!

Inna, the mother, is protective and the feral mother, so the kits are being trained to be wild like her. Timber, the father, isn't that wild at all, and owns a restaurant and lives in the city. He teaches his kids manners and is all about being proper, the complete opposite of Inna. This kit is mixed in being shared by both parents.
Siblings: No name yet
Leander

This kit is going to be a bit of a story. How they cope with a life of two cultures, a max of 500 words. This is a contest for owners who have 0-4 kalons, you must also include a gif which also explains their way of life.

Rules (sorry)
-you must own 4 Kalons or less
-be polite (obviously)
-no guilt tripping/begging. That is disrespectful and annoying.
-If you happen to acquire a 5th Kalon while this contest is running, please change your form so we know not to count it.
-this contest ends August 15th, extensions are happily given if asked! PM me or endless
-we won't count for spelling/grammar, but please try to make an effort!
-this contest will be judged for the originality of the story/the way you develop the character.
-gif's must match the story (ex. in your story, if the kit lives in the wild, don't show me a gif that says otherwise)
-me and endless sea;; will both judge and come to an agreement
-any disrespect to either me, endless or any of the participants will automatically get you disqualified. No exceptions.
-prettying up is allowed, but won't affect your chances of winning. No extras.
-we would love to keep the kit connected for rps and such! Like a big family rp!

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b]
Text
[b]Name:[/b]
Text
[b]Gender:[/b]
Text
[b]Gif:[/b]
Insert gif
[b]Story:[/b]
Text[/center]
Last edited by shibeboi on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kit UFA!

Postby lovage » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:39 am

Marking to Watch - Good luck to all the contestants!
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:46 am

screms ! ! cute kit , ,
good luck to all competing n hmu if you need relationships or help ( like art or critique ! )
Last edited by fruitvale on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 am

ack res
Username:
Text
Name:
Text
Gif:
Insert gif
Story:
Text
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:54 am

Lovely kit, aa. I just got my fifth kal today, so I can't enter, but I'd like to wish an early good luck to all participants, and an early congratulations to the winner! <3
Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SticksAndStones » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:05 am

Mark 2 stalk thsi comp yo!
I own way too many kals, so good luck to yall :,,3
Shiny deer babu... *cris*
icon by kaatlove

Hᴏᴍᴏ
Aʀᴛ sʜᴏᴘ
Tᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.sᴇ
Aʀᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ

sticks | they
looking for art

SticksAndStones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:09 am

username: silentmelody name: ceren (turkish for "young gazelle") gender: male

"ceren! ceren, where have you gone?"

he lifted his head up from his paws and sighed. of course his mother was out looking for him again. but he didn't want to go on another hunt. besides, it wasn't as if the cubs did anything. they watched inna while she was the only one hunting. ceren only wanted to watch the calm trickle of the creek in which he was sitting in the middle of, settled daintily on a smooth stepping stone. the water lapped at his paws as it brushed past him.

"oh, ceren! there you are. come on, we're going for a hunt," inna pressed and splashed through the water towards him. he winced at her harshness against the serenity of nature. she was wild, and he was not. over time, his personality began leaning towards how his father's was -- polite and proper. ceren is the odd one out compared to his siblings, who all act as vicious as inna. and yet he is forced to live with his mother in hopes that he'd be the same. unfortunately, that's not what happened.

although, ceren doesn't wish for his father's lifestyle either. he doesn't want to be surrounded by people and the hustle and bustle of city folk. he wanted to be left alone with the peace and calm of nature. ceren wanted to become one with the wind and the water and the land. in the midst of this creek, ceren definitely felt as if he had done so.

"mother, i told you--" he started, but inna interrupted him. "ceren, get off of that stone. what have i told you about daydreaming?"

"i don't want to hunt," he sighed and glanced away, but inna thought against that. she grabbed him harshly by the arm and yanked him forward so that he'd face her, causing him to step uneasily into the water. ceren looked into her eyes and saw the wild fury that always remained there. and in his eyes was fear.

like a spooked deer, ceren slipped himself out of her grasp and bounded off onto the other side of the forest -- the one inna had forbidden them to go into. she howled and shouted for him, but he was already too far gone to hear a thing behind him. he only wanted freedom within the forest.

ceren finally came to a stop when a wondrous beauty unfolded in front of his eyes -- a sparkling lake with a cascading waterfall. wading into the water, he made his way through the waterfall and gasped when he came into something even better. a cave lined with crystals of different shapes and colors, the prismatic light cast onto the ground. ceren had found his place in the world; he could now be free to become one with the wind and the water and the land.

for now, here is where he'd stay.

(480/500 words)
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:33 am

Username ↠ _silentsiren_
    Name ↠ Anthony
    Gender ↠ Male
    Story ↠( please read with a Daniel Radcliffe voice )

i have to re-write this at some point.
Last edited by _silentsiren_ on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:57 am

I have added a lot more information on Inna's page, remember, She is a wild, feral, untamed kalon. Inna accepted Timber as a temporary mate, like a female lynx would in reality.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist