Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Wulgiels V.2 - Artist Search! by Soll

Based on Click to view
Artist Soll [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Wulgiels V.2 - Artist Search!

Postby Soll » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:28 am

This is the ongoing artist search competition for the Wulgiel Adoptable Species V.2!

Quick Links:

Please view the Additional Information thread for info regarding trait and feature rarities, staff responsibilities and artist rewards!

The Wulgiel Adoptable Staff are looking for members who can create high quality, original designs, or members who have the ability to complete growth transfers for Wulgiel owners.

Please refer to the below details if you're looking to become an artist for the species~

Main Artist Submission Guidelines

Main artists are artists that create new adult designs on the main adoptables thread. Guidelines and rules for hired main artists are located on the Additional Inforamtion thread, as well as the benefits available for artists.

To become a main artist:
    1. Create a submission (you do not need to create a cover as long as you link your multiple entries together). You may make as many entries as you'd like, but only 1 Mythic and 2 rare entries. The rest must be standard or uncommon.
    2. If chosen, you will receive a private message regarding your entries with additional information and questions.
    3. Answer the PM with the necessary information. Wait for a response.
    4. You will then be able to work as an artist and receive benefits for as long as you choose, or as long as you are able to follow the recently mentioned guidelines.

Nursery Artist Submission Guidelines

Nursery Artists have multiple options in their job. As mentioned in the guidelines, in order to stay active you must accept one request at least per 2 weeks. This request can be related to breeding pairs or growth transfers. Due to the variation within this position, you have multiple options for how to enter.

The first option involves taking two specific example Wulgiels and creating a single design based on the two, as if they had been bred. These Wulgiel example options will be added soon, but for now if you'd like to become a nursery artist you must follow the second option (as of now there is only one option due to the lack of current examples - though this will change soon).

The second option involves creating an original design on the available baby lines, and then transferring that design to the next growth stage. In order for your submission to be reviewed, you must add access to your drawing by adding this account to your drawing access list.

...and so, to become a nursery artist:
    1. Create a submission following one of the two available options.
    2. If chosen, you will receive a private message with additional information and questions.
    3. Answer the PM with the necessary information. Wait for a response.
    4. You will then be able to access the nursery and take requests from Wulgiel owners for as long as you choose or as long as you follow the previously mentioned rules / guidelines.

General Submission Rules

Please read the following before entering your submission, or you may be disqualified or unable to have your work judged!

1. Do NOT remove the fake sign. These are entries, not legitimate Wulgiel adopts.
    2. Do NOT use these lines to create your own character for any reason. You are given access for entry purposes only.
    3. Do NOT fill in these lines with an existing design. Only original designs are allowed.
    4. You may only make 1 Mythic and 2 Rare entries. If you make more entries than that which are mythic or rare, you may be disqualified. Please follow the Traits and Features Rarity guide on the Additional Information thread.
    5. Please be appropriate and respectful at all times, even if you are unable to receive a position that you wanted to fill.

If you are interested in entering, I appreciate it and thank you! If you have any comments / questions / concerns, please post them below or PM me at any time.

Nursery Artist Example Pairs (You may mix and match as you'd like!)

*These examples will be replaced soon due to the base change. However, you may still use these design examples at this time.

Last edited by Soll on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wulgiels V.2 - Artist Search!

Postby Deafinition » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Bumps!
Do you know the true meaning of life? The reason for your existence? Your life's meaning and purpose? The truth may be shocking! That you may even reject it! Deny it! Not even consider the possibility of it and chase it! Open your eyes and ears! And hear this! Message me for more info.
Deafinition

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deafinition » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:14 am

Bump~
Do you know the true meaning of life? The reason for your existence? Your life's meaning and purpose? The truth may be shocking! That you may even reject it! Deny it! Not even consider the possibility of it and chase it! Open your eyes and ears! And hear this! Message me for more info.
Deafinition

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deafinition » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:59 pm

Bump.
Deafinition

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me