WHY DO YOU DUMP ALL OF THE TOKENS ONTO ME

"WHY DO YOU DUMP ALL OF THE TOKENS ONTO ME" by nickjr

Dressup entry

WHY DO YOU DUMP ALL OF THE TOKENS ONTO ME

Postby nickjr » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 am

July 2016 ||||| April 2019

nickjr shrieked as Vo leapt after her. "GET BACK HERE YOU UNCARING TYRANT OF AN OWNER" he thundered.

He dreaded the summer events. He didn't seriously dread them... but he dreaded them enough. Because after every event, including the summer events, nickjr would unceremoniously dump an armful of tokens into his token hut, and the summer events were the worst.

AND THIS YEAR THEY GOT FRIGGIN' BALLOONS AND BANNERS AND NICKJR STILL WANTED HIM TO FIND PLACES TO PUT THEM, THAT LITTLE--

NOT TO MENTION THE KELP WAS STILL ALL SLIMY BECAUSE SHE WASTED NO TIME IN PRESENTING HIM THE TOKENS AFTER SHE CAME BACK FROM HER DIVING ADVENTURE

Okay. That's it. After Halloween 2017 and Easter 2018, he was gonna recruit MysticGlowingYin to help him with token collection. (And he was gonna find her a nickname because "MysticGlowingYin" was a mouthful of a name.) And he was going to space out his collection a bit more, because there was no way next summer's tokens were gonna fit in the few empty spaces that he still had. Unless they were like the summer 2015 event's tokens... That summer actually wasn't too bad in terms of tokens. They all fit off to the side in a little circle.

BUT THIS YEAR! NO! WHY DID NICKJR DO THIS TO HIM

"NICKJR GET BACK HERE"

"Have mercy on me pleeeaaaaaase!!!! It hasn't even been 10 years yet--"

"YOU THINK MY HUT CAN TAKE 10 YEARS' WORTH OF EXTRAVAGANT TOKENS"

He did like organizing the tokens, but LOGISTICS. HIS HUT WASN'T THAT BIG.

Written August 2017 during the summer event
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me