Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by zakuro.

bay casey

Postby zakuro. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:38 pm

greek girl

modern`
    bay has always had some kind of affinity for butterflies, and was fascinated by them whenever she saw them. in the yard, she would go outside & catch butterflies in small nets and study them, before taking all the jars of individual butterflies she had and setting them free all at once. it wasn't long before bay had created a field guide of sorts, that she is very protective over and guards it with her life. she has dedicated countless notebooks & sketchbooks to the insects, and she still loves them today.

"one thing bay can't get enough of is baked goods. whether it be cupcakes or cookies, believe me; bay will eat it. i mean but ,, bay will literally eat anything " -anon friend

cryptid au`
    cryptids also fascinate bay, but if any of them try to hurt her friends she immediately is like "ok kill it" and pulls out her sword. bay feels safer traveling in a group, so she mainly just sticks with the few people her age that are left. she often stays with merchants, helping out around their shops and trying to earn some coins until she sees a group she can tag along with. she is a very loyal asset to any team, and lives by the saying "no man left behind."

other notes`
    casual
    never been kissed
    afraid of abandonment
    lazy
    loyal
    gets flattered vv easily

edits`
    uncommon hair
    common hair
    common fur
    common tail