Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

>> When a heart breaks by >> Leafstorm515

Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

>> When a heart breaks

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:50 am

it don't break even.

I got two new characters today and I'm dying to work with them lol ( http://file.toyhou.se/images/4248256_29 ... sKR448.png )
UhM please understand I haven't draw humans in monThS much less half animal ones lol so my anatomy is rough but
I like it stylized and all. <3
I have so many ideas for them I'm not sure which to settle on, but what I've worked out so far is that they both
were in the navy, and served together for an unknown amount of time. I'm planning to keep their names, with
the lady serval going by Cia and Maritime choosing to say Martin is his real name because lets be real, a sailor
named Maritime? too obvious and cliché. Maritime is from the deep south, so Cia started calling him Hank since
he has a pretty good accent and because all he ever listens to is country. (A reference to Hank Williams.)

I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to have happen, but at one time or another, they do end up falling for each other
and that's when the big unknown horrible thing happens lol. All I know is that they break up, Cia leaves the navy unexpectedly
and a few years later, Maritime retires early because he's just worn out.
Maybe Cia will be borderline evil? Maybe she's a mole? I wouldn't put much past her honestly.

This is all a rough wip so yeah lol!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups