My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Will you help me? {1}

Postby Kattata » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:29 am

(( AHHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE the uniqueness of your front page and I hope I can snag this cutie and be there to experience the shop through its development!

hahaha oh my gosh I'm still dying over the wording of the in-character wording of the rules Commandments ahhhh ghneeee so precious ♥♥ ))

Username: Kattata
    Name: Veridrise
    Why do they paint their nails?: It reminds them that, no matter how badly they are lost—and boy, a body cannot get NEARLY so hopelessly lost as a creature from Euphoreign—there is still civilization out there, somewhere.

If they still live in a world where toenails may be painted whatever color the owner of those toes wishes, then they can take (sure,
    a kind of bizarre sort of) comfort in knowing that the world they've found themselves on has not quite destroyed itself yet.

So long as they can look down and see that little wink of brilliant pink, they can rest easy in the knowledge that civilization, society are still very real constructs; that the proverbial manure has only just begun to flirt with the proverbial windmill.

Granted, that's a pretty low standard, but—well, for a magic-based creature stranded, it's enough. It's enough.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbImage
Kattata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Will you help me? {1}

Postby medicalpaws » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Kattata wrote:(( AHHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE the uniqueness of your front page and I hope I can snag this cutie and be there to experience the shop through its development!

hahaha oh my gosh I'm still dying over the wording of the in-character wording of the rules Commandments ahhhh ghneeee so precious ♥♥ ))

Username: Kattata
    Name: Veridrise
    Why do they paint their nails?: It reminds them that, no matter how badly they are lost—and boy, a body cannot get NEARLY so hopelessly lost as a creature from Euphoreign—there is still civilization out there, somewhere.

If they still live in a world where toenails may be painted whatever color the owner of those toes wishes, then they can take (sure,
    a kind of bizarre sort of) comfort in knowing that the world they've found themselves on has not quite destroyed itself yet.

So long as they can look down and see that little wink of brilliant pink, they can rest easy in the knowledge that civilization, society are still very real constructs; that the proverbial manure has only just begun to flirt with the proverbial windmill.

Granted, that's a pretty low standard, but—well, for a magic-based creature stranded, it's enough. It's enough.

Please take care of Veridrise!
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws