Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Giffie #2

Postby .Fluffy. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Main Page ||Main Adopts || Free to use Base

-About Giffies-
This Wyvern like creature is created from happiness. They are companions to humans, not really pets but more like magic familiars. As they are created from happiness, they also live off of that happiness, so they are there to try and keep their human happy.

Here is the first Giffie up for adoption!
Rarity: uncommon
Features:
Uncommon hair
Uncommon claws
Uncommon fangs
Uncommon size

TO adopt:
Code: Select all
Giffie name:
Explain the pay it forward system in your own words:
About this Giffie: (No limits)

Will end on August 13 c:
Last edited by .Fluffy. on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

art wrote:Commissions:
OPEN for WERMS or WL Bribes
Pm me!

links wrote:⭐TH
art by me
.Fluffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Giffie #2 adopt me!

Postby trans » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:05 pm

res if i have time !
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:30 pm

mark ;o; this guy is beautiful,, just not sure if i'm all that great at designing rip
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:20 am

Giffie name: Rico
Why are you interested in the species: because "fluff is life"<33 and also, the pay it forward system is a pretty neat idea! I like it!
Explain the pay it forward system in your own words: If a user adopts a Giffie that is rare or uncommon, they are allowed to create two griffies of a rarity right below their adopted griffie. So the winner of this griffie would be allowed to create two common griffies for other people to adopt!
About this Giffie: Rico is an adventurous one and he has yet to realize that he has limits himself. He loves to take on dates and go out and do reckless things just to prove that people were wrong to worry too much about him;;
His energy is impossible to be contained, and his bluntness can sometimes hurt others, but he'll make up for it weather he realizes it or not:)
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:22 am

Giffie name: Leonardo
    Why are you interested in the species: Ahh they're so fluffy and adorable! The pay it forward system is also very cool, allowing the species to expand on good terms. It's very sweet<3
    Explain the pay it forward system in your own words: When you adopt a griffie, you are able to design two griffies of the next rarity down from the one you got, sell or adopt them away, and so on!
    About this Giffie: wip
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Giffie name: Thea
Why are you interested in the species:
They're so cute! Plus i love the idea of a pay it forward species, its a great idea that allows the species and its community to grow in a nice loving way.
When you adopt a giffie, you make two giffies of the rarity below the one you adopted. if you adopt a common you don't make a giffie, as common is the lowest rarity.
About this Giffie:
Thea may be shy and quiet at first, but she's confident and louder when she's comfortable being around you. When she meets someone for the first time, she's very alert and cautious and she won't really interact with them. Sometimes she appears a bit rude, as she refuses to participate in what they're doing and talk to them, but she's just overly careful when around new people. When she's around those she's comfortable with, she feels a lot safer and she's a more confident. She loses her shy and quiet attitude and becomes a lot louder and very chatty, She's a great, loyal friend and keeps those she loves close. Thea almost never holds grudges and she's very quick to forgive.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 am

Giffie name: Star dust
Why are you interested in the species: Because he is beautiful and it's my first time ♡
When a person has uncommon or rare griffie, the person is allowed to make 2 below Rarity griffies for people to adopt!
About this Giffie:

This griffie is very calm and nice. Most people call him cute because his eyes and fur is cute and beautiful. He is the most loveliest griffie ever seen. He can be a bit sarcastic to enemies, But he is warm-hearted and merciful. He loves eating chocolate and Cinnabuns. He is too energetic and cheerful to be sad. His friends say that he looks like he has unlimited energy! He loves wearing sweater and likes bizarre things. He is a sweet little griffie still. He is also Lawful good. He is still a little young griffie. He also loves toys unconditionally....like one of the fidget spinners, ouija board etc. He coloured his favorite spinner to the fur colour he has to refer himself. He loves telling horror stories or horror adventures. He is still a small cutie
wip,,
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarChaser3600 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Giffie name: Starburst

Why are you interested in the species:
Giffies are so cute and I really wnat one! Plus the designs are really neat and I love them so much UVU

Explain the pay it forward system in your own words: If a player or user adopts a Giffie that has a rarity of Uncommon or Rare, they will be allowed to make two Giffies that is below that rarity of the Giffie adopted

About this Giffie: Starburst is a hyper Giffie but is pretty smart too despite being naive. She loves to interact with others and is sometimes good a comebacks. She loves exotic things! She is very loyal to her human and would do anything for him/her. She's really talkative and gets annoying at times. She loves the fruit kiwano because it's so exotic and it has little spikes. She observes bugs and protects them even though her human hates them. She collects leaves that eventually wither away but that's okay because she gets more! She also collects rocks and glue google eyes on them and draw happy faces and names them and again protects them from being thrown out. When she's angry, she's very much angry ;) And she gets overly attached to things with happy faces on them (me) and gets hurt when it's destroyed or thrown away (also me)
Also sometimes she gets a burst of excitement for something!

I really want this one XP
Last edited by StarChaser3600 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Lily Says... ILY

Help these guys grow with a simple click!
ImageImageImageImage
https://pfq.link/@9yV
StarChaser3600

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Fluffy. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:43 pm