Based on Click to view
Artist shinjitaro [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✧Kaji

Postby shinjitaro » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 pm

taking him out of kals 👍

ni did such a good job on his design though! i've had a basic concept for him for quite a while, so i can't wait to write more about this flower wearing gourmet!!

notes;;
      -prefers to be called "kaji" by acquaintances and friends
      -generally presents as male, but he seems to be willing to go by they/them
      -he comes off as a confident, friendly, and an empowered kal, but after getting to know him he's bit eccentric and even selfish to a point, that behavior probably won't change
      -didn't have much of a childhood tbh, he rose to his kind of wealthy lifestyle over the years
      -he's not the best around others his age, but he's gets along with kits pretty well!!
      -he has a sensitive palette and a taste for red meat, enough to often be deemed as a "gourmet" (even in his feral form his diet strays from that of a typical kal! o:)
      -besides food, he also enjoys playing sports and playing the piano. (he's terrible at sports but outstanding at playing the piano!)
      -he could probably live off of being a well known gourmet alone, but he takes up a couple of modeling jobs every now and then
      -doesn't know much about fashion in general.. but he wears a lot of suits and really loves those flower accessories of his
      -he has a good amount of knowledge on the language of flowers, but he has a black thumb so he never grows anything out of fear that it will die
      -he's actually gotten incredibly wealthy over the years, but he's been becomingly increasingly lonely as a result
      -he's employed a personal butler, akio, who's he's very fond of
      -if you want to see his other eye and hair parted the other way,, there's this
Last edited by shinjitaro on Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 12 times in total.
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧Kajieun - awaiting approval

Postby mal du pays » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:20 pm

approved :0c

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist